The War to End all Wars (RP Thread)

Ikhan

That night, the Soldiers prepared for a raid on the German Trench.

"Men, it is time that we attack the enemy once again. If anyone surrenders, you report it to me. Got it?" said Lieutenant Thornton to his men.

"Yes Sir!" the men replied.

Soon, the artillery would open up on German Positions.

"Ready men! CHARGE!" James yelled before the men charged in.

Soon, as he left the trench, he felt a sharp pain in his arm, forcing him to the ground. He was shot.

Oberlutenant, 

What is it!, Jesus, I can't get any good sleep, hell the trenches were much better. Ficken tiere

What is it corporal, 

Sir we captured 2 Frenchmen, they killed von Leitz.

And?

Kolonel Rommel has ordered that all those who harm germans be killed, we need your confirmation.

Nein! bring them to my office, any german that lays a hand on them will face the firing squadron. 

Also Corporal, bring me some coffer and eggs.

Sitting in his office, Winter von Hoffman stares out into the forests, artilerry shells can still be heard, how he missed the front. He used to be a Jâger, now he was a MP, dealing with Belgic and French Bullshit everyday. He tried not to exectue any, but everyday the German deaths would rise, Kolonel Rommel himself came and overide my authroisty and had the terrorist killed. How I hate that Bastard.

In-fact,  Winters sector was the most peaceful, his counterparts used brute force, Winter used words and compasion. Winters Mother was half-french, altough my father who worked in the government had it removed in 1987, some still knew, she made it her goal to atleast have her kids speak French.

The local bar was filled with Germans and French singing and dancing, altough some could not understand each other, the peace was well needed, Some German units that cameby would do horrible things, just yestrday 3 French girls no older than 16 were raped by the 19th Rifle Korps, 

When I caught wind of this, myself and 3 frenchmen went out to find them, Korporal Meitchner who was the acting officer refused, and said if he say another frenchman with a gun he would kill him, 

Kolonel Rommel Refused to allow their arrest, 

I took matters in my own hands, Myself and 23 men marched towards their barracks, and brought them into town square

Bonjour,

Je suis Leutinaint Winters, je suis allemand,  

Je suis le commander de ce sector, 

Les soldat du allemandes les hommes ont commis un crime, un deuxième fera face à la peine , pas un seul est exepct de la loi 

Bereit

Ziel

Feuer!

Korporal Hunter  The 4 men were killed cheers erupting fromt he crowd, but some deadly grunts from some Germans, there had been some more violence as German units switched out of Zones, and into the rear for rest.

Winters was sure that he would too soon face the rebellion, until then he would be the voice, and life, and the killer of the Empire, and non-were execpt. 

Je suis commandant de ce secteur

ficken Tiere

ficken Tiere

ficken Tiere

ficken Tiere

ficken Tiere

"Dear family,

I have avenged my friends! My comrades!

I, with Corporal Sebastion Freenz II and our groups, charged out onto the field. We killed many Germans!

Now, we are back in the trench safely. Corporal Freenz was determined to stay in the mud between the trenches to ensure our safety, until we arrived back at the trench. It was very noble. In fact, he will be promoted to Master Corporal!

He deserves such a promotion. Even more, he deserves.

I am sitting again in the trench. They consider giving me a promotion, and the others who survived our charge out to the No Man's Land and back.

I should be sleeping now. But how can you sleep with this. It might not be so bad if it weren't for the gunfire and death. Of course, I'd rather be back there with you, family.

I hope you are well, and stay well.

Remember, I fight for you! Without you, I have no cause.

Love you family,

Vincent."

Vincent put the letter away, and got out his gun. Again, he went up to the edge of the trench, and began firing.

"Corporal!" shouted a man.

"Yes, sir?" replied Vincent.

"You are promoted for your actions. Master Corporal."

"And the others in the groups?"

"They are promoted to Corporal."

"It is good!"

Edited by The Meonesian Government

This is very small

The soldier fired without a second thought and Jasper felt heavier on my shoulder. I didn't have to look to see that the older man had been shot, but when I did, I saw the him on his knees and bleeding from the chest.

"My God," I whispered as Jasper gasped for breath and spluttered bloodd.

"Leave me..." He managed to get out.

"No we..." Another gun shot to Jasper's head silenced Elmer's words.

Gehen au lauf!" The soldier yelled again and his gun was trained on Elmer next.

I didn't think twice, I asked Jasper for forgiveness as I dropped him and managed to grab Elmer's good arm and began running, Jasper's body falling like a sack of potatoes.

"George, what are you..."

"You git, we have to move!" Another fire rung out, barel missing our feet.

"But we just dump him on the street!"

I didn't answer him, only kept going. Things were winding down, meaning the soldiers had gotten what they wanted. That meant they wouldn't stop this maniac.

"They'll probably have the exits blocked by now!" Elmer shouted.

I didn't think of that.

Nerd To The Core

For what seemed like the longest amount of time, it seemed like Lieutenant Thornton was done for. He felt that he was at deaths door. He would slip out of consciousness several times before finally being taken away from the front.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." James would mutter to himself several times, as he realized that this could be it, before blacking out again.

When James finally came too, he was not in the trench as he had hoped. He was at a field hospital just far enough away from the frontlines. He was surprised when he saw his second in command sitting next to where he was resting. With all the strength he could muster, he asked a question for him.

"The attack? Did it succeed?" asked James, who was still weak.

"Yes, it did sir. But we lost a lot of people." Second Lieutenant Adams replied.

"What of my men? Are they safe?" James asked.

"They are, for they rest in the loving arms of the Lord." Adams replied once again.

"What... I... Failed... Did any survive?" James once again asked.

"Yes, some did, including Private Williams." Adams would once again reply.

"Good... Good..." James replied before falling unconscious once again.

"You did good, Lieutenant. You did good." Adams would say as he left the room.

After several days, James was able to use his arm again, and would begin to write home once again.

My dearest wife. In the past week, I am sorry that I have yet to be able to write you again. I was injured in combat when a German got lucky and shot me in the arm. The limb has only just managed to heal and I hope to come home soon. Much of my unit got killed that day, you know. Horrible state of affairs. I am to be transferred to another unit soon. Not sure which one quite yet, however. My commander came by earlier, told me that for my services, I would be promoted to Captain. I hope this war ends soon.

Yours truly,

James.

Another gunshot whizzed by our head and I glanced behind to see Elmer's bleeding arm flapping behind him. His face had gotten pale and the determination in his expression dimmed. That wasn't good, he'd pass out from his blood loss soon. I wouldn't be surprised too if the only thing keeping him going was the excitement of it all.

"Elmer, we'll find a way out like we use to find a way to sneak through the old coor's gardens," I managed to say through ragged breaths, my heart beating faster and faster as I forced a smile.

"When we always wanted to get roses for girls we have crushes on." Elmer panted.

I huffed out a laugh and tried to recall a tale of us daring each other to get a rose as a rave for the attentions of a girl in grade school when my leg gave out and I fell face first.

Nerd To The Core