The Joker Runs Wild Early hahahaha

Marco Polo

It seems retirement has come early for the Joker do to spy eps from Roz Wei, so now you can thank them for the madness that will be unleashed. If you are being nuked from me, thank Roz Wei and Bradford for them hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who's Bradford :v

Basileus Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Suikoden. The attack was an immense triumph. Basileus Belisarius's forces lost 0 aircraft, while your defenders lost 134 aircraft. You used 0.19 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 170.33 infrastructure in the city of Radat and 3,270 tanks. 

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining air superiority. Air superiority halves your tank combat value in ground battles. To end your opponent's air superiority you must execute an airstrike that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph airstrike on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's aircraft.

lmao, this is pretty pathetic knowing Im retired and this is a complete suicide mission and bredford is the leader of Roz Wei lol  Enjoy the 5 nuke Bel

Edited by Ezio Auditore

lmao, this is pretty pathetic knowing Im retired and this is a complete suicide mission and bredford is the leader of Roz Wei lol  Enjoy the 5 nuke Bel

At most you can nuke me only once, since I will GA you completely. If you're going to make threats, at least back it up with math. Or is counting too hard for you?

• Upvote 2
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Basileus Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Suikoden. The attack was an immense triumph. Basileus Belisarius's forces lost 0 aircraft, while your defenders lost 134 aircraft. You used 0.19 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 170.33 infrastructure in the city of Radat and 3,270 tanks. 

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining air superiority. Air superiority halves your tank combat value in ground battles. To end your opponent's air superiority you must execute an airstrike that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph airstrike on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's aircraft.

Mafts mate.

• Upvote 1

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I'm collecting for the save the whales charity. If anyone would like to make a generous contribution please wire the cash to my nation so I can help these whales in this difficult time.

• Upvote 3

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

I'm collecting for the save the whales charity. If anyone would like to make a generous contribution please wire the cash to my nation so I can help these whales in this difficult time.

Given the up coming war changes, the whales will need all the support they can get.

hjrMVim.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

bredford is the leader of Roz Wei

Yes, Roz Wei is lead by a nation of bakers...

Also what?

• Upvote 2

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Now this guy here is the MOST intelligent person in the game as I was hoping someone like him declare war on me saying they are the batman :)

War has been declared on you by Republic of Arkansas. His reason for war was listed as: "BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!". Wars last for up to 5 days before they expire, your advisers urge you to prepare your military for battles to come. Good luck!

Drops a penny into the pot, sounds pretty empty. Snatches the pot and shakes it vigorously in people's faces to get them to donate. Edited by Rook

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

What if this just a plot to get Rose and Roz Wei working together? #buildingfriendships

I already know fool lol but 5 nukes sure is hella damage for retirement lol

Honestly it isn't. Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 2

lol why did you cite us as the reason if we didn't do anything?

07/26 03:44 pm

Mayor of Calondia has executed an espionage operation to assassinate spies in your country. 

Oh Kastor, Oh Kastor where thall for the 7th Kingdom for the antichrist to come :) Or is it the Joker that has come for your Leader Great Bredford :)

• Upvote 1