Hey peoples I'm back!

Eric

So yeah hopefully someone here remembers me writing news stories and posting shit on the forums. Well anyways I'm back as the prime minister of my country, but unfortunately Canada was taken so I decided to take over Finland.

Well actually I was trying to head to my vacation home in New Zealand so I could live out the rest of my non-political life in peace and quiet away from all the alliances and crap on Orbis, but however as my navigational skills in an airplane at night are quite bad, I ended up crash landing in some weird place in Finland.

Well anyways I'm supposed to say hi although I'm technically not new and have over a hundred blog posts or something on this account. And don't worry, I can actually still use this account because my in game name is the same and shit.

Looks like i've gotta update them profiles and stuff :)

Now for the big moment... DRUMROLL...

hi.

Edited by Eric
  • Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

OMG YO BACK IT'S ME REKISHSTEIN EXCEPT I WENT INACTIVE, DELETED MY NATION, RECREATED IT, DELETED IT, RECREATED IT, DELETED IT, RECREATED IT, CHANGED MY NAME 3 TIMES, GOT BANNED FROM NATIONAL AFFAIRS FOR 30 DAYS, AND STARTED MAKING A SPACESHIP!!!

Speaking of spaceships, everybody is like super technologically advanced and stuff so either you can be a:

• Intergalactic Empire
  • Orbisian native nation that is weak
  • Orbisian native nation with the capability to create an intergalactic empire
  • Or an Orbisian guy who doesn't care about space.

This is very small

OMG YO BACK IT'S ME REKISHSTEIN EXCEPT I WENT INACTIVE, DELETED MY NATION, RECREATED IT, DELETED IT, RECREATED IT, DELETED IT, RECREATED IT, CHANGED MY NAME 3 TIMES, GOT BANNED FROM NATIONAL AFFAIRS FOR 30 DAYS, AND STARTED MAKING A SPACESHIP!!!

Speaking of spaceships, everybody is like super technologically advanced and stuff so either you can be a:

• Intergalactic Empire
  • Orbisian native nation that is weak
  • Orbisian native nation with the capability to create an intergalactic empire
  • Or an Orbisian guy who doesn't care about space.

The last one being bascially Khevin.

• Upvote 1

Well darn things have changed quite a bit! And I might need to read up on Finland, I don't even know what a suomilaiset is XD

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Found out what a Suomilaiset was.

I would fire myself, but then our country would have no leader.

Quite embarassing, actually XD Suomilaiset is the finnish word for Finnish person.

• Upvote 2

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Found out what a Suomilaiset was.

I would fire myself, but then our country would have no leader.

Quite embarassing, actually XD Suomilaiset is the finnish word for Finnish person.

Is it in Finnish? (Or whatever language they speak there)

If it's the English name for a Finnish person, then it's a really weird name for a Finnish person. Like seriously, why not... Finn...ian? Or maybe everybody in Finland is a Finn. They're all Finns.

Also I found your new avatar:

1+because+finland+hope+this+is+not+your+

This is very small