Good at sucking

Insert Name Here

The most incompetent P&W alliance  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most incompetent alliance in the game?

• Alpha
    • Arrgh
    • Black Knights
    • BoC
    • Cornerstone
    • DEIC
    • Fark
    • GPA
    • Guardian
    • Mensa
    • NAC
    • NPO
    • Pantheon
    • Phoenix
    • Polaris
    • Rose
    • Roz Wei
    • Seven Kingdoms
    • Sparta
    • Terminus Est
    • The Chola
    • The Fighting Pacifists
    • TKR
    • The Syndicate
    • UPN
    • VE
    • WTF

I only included alliances from the top 30 at the time of this post.

I didn't include, however, AAs from the top 30 that were created recently, since there isn't enough time to make a decent assessment of those.

I'd like for people to be as honest as possible, so this doesn't turn into a "Which alliance do you hate the most?" poll.

Feel free to leave any comments.  :)

Edited by Insert Name Here

Who voted BoC? Why are we incompetent?

Surrender/Run to whoever is winning. Every !@#$ war :P .

Teutonic Order Stronk! Of not on list!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• Wiki Mod

GPA sucks at everything by design. Alpha sucks at everything despite design intentions. So by my math Alpha sucks more.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

GPA sucks at everything by design. Alpha sucks at everything despite design intentions. So by my math Alpha sucks more.

Ill have to agree and disagree, saying Alpha is/was(im not sure what the current quality is as we stole their best man) as shit as GPA is overkill, yes Alpha havent Been what they could have Been or should have Been, and their leadership dint pass the test (im sorry :)))) but i do agree that the fact that Alpha is suposed to be elite makes them the bigger looser.

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Who voted BoC? Why are we incompetent?

First out of war a few times gives you the reputation for cowards, which shows gross incompetence in times of war. If I were in a paper alliance I would never have you guys for an ally.

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Bumping this thread to make a point about polls.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Can someone explain a bit more why Alpha is the most voted alliance from a logical perspective?

I saw them get stomped in a war but I also saw them not give up under immense pressure, and I also noted that they were outnumbered 4:1 not including the initial round with TEst. Other than a group of people who refused to stop digging their own grave deeper on the forums, some of which were gov, I don't see how they beat out GPA by a large margin.

Edited by Holton

Can someone explain a bit more why Alpha is the most voted alliance from a logical perspective?

I saw them get stomped in a war but I also saw them not give up under immense pressure, and I also noted that they were outnumbered 4:1 not including the initial round with TEst. Other than a group of people who refused to stop digging their own grave deeper on the forums, some of which were gov, I don't see how they beat out GPA by a large margin.

Its the sharp contrast of what Alpha was marketed and built to be, and the conduct during the last conflict that makes them look bad. GPA was never expected to be anything else than bad so no suprices there.

• Upvote 3

Ole2.png

Actually, it was more like 2:1 if you exclude nations that weren't in range (which you should). And even then, Alpha had nations with the largest city counts.

6XmKiC2.png

Actually, it was more like 2:1 if you exclude nations that weren't in range (which you should). And even then, Alpha had nations with the largest city counts.

dont forgett he excluded TEst too, so that makes it more 1:1 dont you think?

Ole2.png

The fact that they managed to get themselves into such a situation is reason enough to vote for them.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg