Alex Jones triggers the Young Turks

Rozalia

SIlly Rozalia. I said "accept as legitimate" not "offer." If you do not accept ANY definition as legitimate, then you cannot call anything as genocide since the definition is null. If you call something genocide, that means you accept AT LEAST ONE genocide definition as legitimate.

So you do have an operational definition of genocide, but you will not write it down, because sticking with any definition will either result in both Japan and 1915 being genocides or both not being genocides.

Don't fear, my little fascist. You can survive losing one debate. You will be more experienced for the next.

77oKn5K.png

Jesus, are you guys still whining about this.

I remember when this thread was about alex jones being a tool and the young turks getting butthurt.

Can we rename this thread to "The Definition of Genocide".

XLL3z4T.gif

SIlly Rozalia. I said "accept as legitimate" not "offer." If you do not accept ANY definition as legitimate, then you cannot call anything as genocide since the definition is null. If you call something genocide, that means you accept AT LEAST ONE genocide definition as legitimate.

So you do have an operational definition of genocide, but you will not write it down, because sticking with any definition will either result in both Japan and 1915 being genocides or both not being genocides.

Don't fear, my little fascist. You can survive losing one debate. You will be more experienced for the next.

So I accepted none as legitimate? I said that did I? Pretty sure that never happened but whatever, what I did or didn't say will change at a snap based on whatever way you're trying to attack me so I just don't care to labour this.

I think I get you know. You say that I both have listed no definition but... I also secretly accept a definition that proves you correct... right. No. Hey guys Kemal accepts X definition that proves him wrong too, but he's keeping it secret. You have no idea what exactly I define it as nor I do I feel like sharing with someone arguing from the background of being a Turk who feels he's a big victim of a conspiracy. 

??? You think that hurts me in some manner? From a man who is terrified of Armenian conspiracies and soon will be too scared to talk about his secular beliefs if he actually lives in Turkey? Nah, you'll need all that courage yourself. As for the debate itself it went nowhere as expected and next time you derail one of my threads in such a collosal manner I'll be calling in the mods to put an end to end it immediately as all this crying for the poor Turk victims is simply irritating. 

Jesus, are you guys still whining about this.

I remember when this thread was about alex jones being a tool and the young turks getting butthurt.

Can we rename this thread to "The Definition of Genocide".

Kemel saw the word Turk and jumped into defense mode. People will be more aware for next time.

The fallout from this was pretty minor as you'd expect and they quickly moved on to full on "Attack Donald Trump mode", because you see they totally reject Hillary Clinton... but they'll make 90% of their coverage attacks on Donald Trump as thats neutrality and all that (rest is attacks on police, white people, and other typical regressive targets naturally). Anyway TYT talked themselves up, that piece of filth Jimmy Dore got patted on the back for something that if the TYT had any standards would have gotten him fired for. Cenk is still his fat brown buffalo self making crazy regressive statements wherever he can. Ana Kasparian is still a fat shaming nose modifying hypocrite, she's also Armenian so I'm wondering how Kemel views her... I mean she believes in the Armenian genocide but she works for and never dares question her Turk master Cenk who doesn't... must be one of those "good" Armenians to him I suppose. 

Edited by Rozalia

You are afraid to settle with any definition because you know you cannot win the argument once you do so. You are a coward. But I am not surprised.

I'd say thats quite the projection you got there. I've never been afraid to say what I believe for good or ill. I'd however say someone who denies crimes/tries to soften them just so they can feel better about themselves and their ethnicity (hence the ridiculous Turk hating conspiracies from you) is much more scared. My people committed genocides too, I don't feel so ashamed I have to deny them to feel good about it all. Just get over it and move on. 

Can you get on topic? No? Then stop posting please.

I am on topic. This is a branch of discussion you started by calling me Cenk when I said the death toll of 1915 was not 1.5 million.

Surely Cenk's antics are nowhere near yours. At least he wouldn't escape from a direct confrontation as shamelessly as you do, chicken.

77oKn5K.png

I am on topic. This is a branch of discussion you started by calling me Cenk when I said the death toll of 1915 was not 1.5 million.

Surely Cenk's antics are nowhere near yours. At least he wouldn't escape from a direct confrontation as shamelessly as you do, chicken.

Nah, the distraction has been sorted and we've determined we're going to go nowhere so you can either comment on Cenk's behaviour here (and none of it involves his genocide related views) or leave, thanks.

Nah, the distraction has been sorted and we've determined we're going to go nowhere so you can either comment on Cenk's behaviour here (and none of it involves his genocide related views) or leave, thanks.

Starting the thread does not give you moderator powers, but enjoy spouting useless nonsense.

77oKn5K.png

Starting the thread does not give you moderator powers, but enjoy spouting useless nonsense.

We've humoured you more than enough mate, so we're done now and you can split it off elsewhere if you like. Fat brown buffalo and his regressive gang are the subject matter here. 

Lol, I guess you are also suffering from some personality disorders given that you refer to yourself as "we". I am within my rights to continue posting here regardless of whether you like it or not.

Well your post quality has gone down the drain. You can't really claim your still adding substance to the thread when your editing other peoples post with a picture of a chicken. What are you,12?

Frankly this thread should be locked imo, it's gone WAAAAAAY off track and it doesn't look like its getting back there anytime soon.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Lol, I guess you are also suffering from some personality disorders given that you refer to yourself as "we". I am within my rights to continue posting here regardless of whether you like it or not.

It's quite obvious what I refer to when I used "we" so you're stretching to find anything to hit. As for your posting, when it adds absolutely nothing and you are purposely trying to derail when I'm trying to get things on track then yes there is an issue.

I'm rather surprised there is any room for debate here, 11 pages worth?  Alex Jones did in fact trigger Cenk and Ana after all and they completely lost it.  Whatever anyone feels about Jones or TYT the video speaks for itself.

There are no men like me, there is only me

Really not. I asked for definitions pages and pages ago. The need to define the thing you are debating is critical to actually having a credible debate. If one party refuses to lay out a definition then you cet chicken pics.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Really not. I asked for definitions pages and pages ago. The need to define the thing you are debating is critical to actually having a credible debate. If one party refuses to lay out a definition then you cet chicken pics.

I had already said I was done before you came in I'm pretty sure so it's pretty moot. 

I'm rather surprised there is any room for debate here, 11 pages worth?  Alex Jones did in fact trigger Cenk and Ana after all and they completely lost it.  Whatever anyone feels about Jones or TYT the video speaks for itself.

Massive derailment and all that. Thanks mate. 

Well your post quality has gone down the drain. You can't really claim your still adding substance to the thread when your editing other peoples post with a picture of a chicken. What are you,12?

When your opponent runs away from the debate when he is forced in a corner, it demonstrates his cowardice. I use chicken pics because I think Rozalia has the mentality of a 12 year old, and I have to somehow communicate my message.

77oKn5K.png

Lol, you weren't calling it derailment and participating actively when you thought you had a chance. Do whatever you like, it just proves to me that you are afraid to stand up for what you believe in, afraid to be debunked in public.

It wasn't "I thought I had the chance", but I wasn't aware you were taking your stance on ethnic grounds solely. Once that was made well and truly clear my interest in talking about the issue with you disappears as being a very insecure & weak Turk you will never be willing to be reasonable. 

Now you are free to think what you like, fine, move on and think that. 

When your opponent runs away from the debate when he is forced in a corner, it demonstrates his cowardice. I use chicken pics because I think Rozalia has the mentality of a 12 year old, and I have to somehow communicate my message.

Strange because it was you who said:

Don't bother replying BTW; this is where I conclude you are defeated and grasping at straws, and the discussion would go nowhere once you leave your sanity behind.

You wanted it all concluded and I had a little last word on the matter and concluded it done. You brought it back though as you constantly are now also.

This time though we are done yes, I'm done humouring your ethnic conspiracies. 

Massive derailment and all that. Thanks mate. 

I found the footage of the confrontation to be so fascinating and it gave meat for a few channels I subscribe to on youtube to sink their teeth into.  Happy to find it mentioned outside that circle.  Thought that maybe TYT has gone so far into the toilet no one even knew about it :)

There are no men like me, there is only me

Toppest of keks. Never change Rozalia.

OK, you may continue whining about how evil TYT from now on. It is clear that you are a coward who cannot stand up for his beliefs.

Yes it is funny the person who ran first is now attacking me on being a coward ain't it. Bye bye, we are done. 

Whining? I posted a video, commented, and then nothing more so if thats whining then I'd hate to know what your constant crying about Turk discrimination by the Armenian conspiracy is, which I'm pretty sure is actually a Zionist conspiracy but you're smarter then to start raving about the Jews I'm sure.

I'd be interested in what you think of the fat brown buffalo but considering he's a Turk who agrees with you I'm not so sure you could be honest.

I found the footage of the confrontation to be so fascinating and it gave meat for a few channels I subscribe to on youtube to sink their teeth into.  Happy to find it mentioned outside that circle.  Thought that maybe TYT has gone so far into the toilet no one even knew about it :)

It was very interesting to see them out of their smarmy echo chamber and confronted by someone who opposes them. It was masterful work by Alex Jones. 

From what I know they're doing fine though they are apparently slowing down in growth when it comes to subs and views. They're certainly more hated now which isn't going to do them much good. The full on support they've denied giving but put behind Clinton isn't helping I would wager as I remember a lot of Bernites being really angry about that.