The Resplendent

Prezyan

The Government of Electronica congratulates Narvan and Nova Scotia on this impressive achievement, and hope its utilization will be toward the better maintenance and promotion the general peace and prosperity of Orbis.

• Upvote 3

ScientificHumanism.png

Nova Scotia, Chappie Tetrevaal, and their people in general are extremely gratified to finally have completed this project. Too long has humanity sat in the shadows of Orbis. It is about time that we have lifted off this soil and reached out into the silky smooth reaches of the sky, and the vast void beyond. We are adaptable, and our consciousness will continue for as long as time, space and the dimensions exist. We are glad to be a part of such a grand portion of history. 

To infinity, and beyond! 

to-infinity-and-beyond.jpg

• Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

"For too long have the human nations of this great planet been subjected to the vastly superior technology of the various other species that have come to inhabit our home. When Witches first made themselves prevalent and an undeniable force on Orbis, what did Humanity do? We sought to halt them, to eliminate them; ending in failure and acceptance of their superiority. What did we do when the aliens known as the Quarians took over a large portion of Africa? We stood in awe of their technological progress and their alien culture. We once again accepted our inferiority. What did we do, when the witch-lovers of Britannia used their vastly superior technology to decimate their enemies; with Britannian armor so advanced they could not even be pierced by conventional weapons? Their enemies did not strive for their own advancement, but instead riddled themselves in regression. Then, when Chernigov revealed themselves to be trans-dimenonsial, once again possessing advanced technologies that surpassed all conventional technologies of Humanity, what did we do? We did nothing but accept our fate; our fate that we shall never surpass and excel.

Or so many thought. It was first Athretvari which developed technology capable of giving humanity a fighting chance. Now, albeit late to the humanist party, through the combined efforts of Narvan and Nova Scotia, humanity has finally developed sufficient technology to rival even the other technological superior entities." - President Mychio Kaeyu

Emperor Prezyan dreamed of this moment when he created N.I.A.N., the Narvanese Imperial Astronautical Navy. It's goal was to develop spacecraft capable of providing a militaristic advantage for Narvan. However, N.I.A.N. continued to operate despite the coup, operating until 2004 when it merged with the then newly created N.F.A.. N.I.A.N. construction and research projects were already in process, thus were moved over to the N.F.A., which allowed them to pick up on the two years of Narvanese-Nova Scotian cooperation which had already began.

At the Akkan Yor Naval Shipyards, assembly of the F.N.A.S. Resplendent began in late 2003. Original hopes planned to have the ship be finished by 2006 to build, due to the advanced robotics from Nova Scotia which greatly increased the assembly rate; coupled with the importation of other completed parts from various Narvanese and Nova Scotian facilities, yet although the construction quickly began to accelerate, it still began to behind schedule. By late 2004 however, it became apparent to Nova Scotian designers that the current Singularity Core was incapable of harnessing the proper energy amounts needed for the spacecraft. This event reinvigorated the Singularity research teams in Narscotia to quickly design a new Singularity core.

By early-2005, in order to further increase the construction progress, the Federal Government of Narvan devoted the vast majority of its industrial power to the construction of the F.N.A.S. Resplendent. The majority of the ship was completed a year later, however several leading engineers claimed that the earliest it would be operational would be by the end of the year. The new President of Narvan, Mychio Kaeyu, however was not going to be patient and wait. He reinvested into Singularity Core research, which inevitably paid off, as the Type 2 Singularity Core was completed in early-mid 2006. While still deemed incomplete, lacking several key systems such as interstellar capabilities and shielding, President Mychio Kaeyu and Prime Minister Chappie Tetravaal decided to launch the F.N.A.S. Resplendent, with adding the appropriate systems once their research and designs are completed.

While officially under the control of the N.F.A., the F.N.A.S. Resplendent is considered to be a joint-run vessel. With a total complement of approximately 4,000 crew members, nearly half will be Nova Scotian personnel.

The F.N.A.S. Resplendent was launched from the Akkan Yor Naval Shipyards on May 23rd, after a grand parade featuring both the Narvanese and Nova Scotian portions of the crew. Emperor Prezyan, President Mychio Kaeyu, and Prime Minister Chappie Tetravaal all presented speeches encouraging the crews, and reinforcing the idea of friendship between the two nations.

001Resplendent_specs.png

OOC: Thanks to Tyro for his awesome design work!

*Is first human nation to develop technologies and formed space Empire, gets rejected in post 😔*

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Well, I am glad to be a member state of Resplendent.

Also *Is capable of interstellar flight. *gets refused from assisting in the vehicle.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko
  • Upvote 1

Oh he's not finished. He was distracted by a roleplay terrorist attack by Quida Al in Stanipak, A desert Biome far away. He decided it should exist. Then I blew it up. 

No we blew it up. 

More belief but I still wanna see it

I could show you but it looks really ugly since it's not closed to finished. Nor is it resplendent.

I'll post in a few minutes after I eat.

This is very small

xi24mSg.png

I like it

Oh he's not finished. He was distracted by a roleplay terrorist attack by Quida Al in Stanipak, A desert Biome far away. He decided it should exist. Then I blew it up.

Haha sounds fun!

The Caledonian Empire--In Space