Invasion of Brittany and Normandy

Livius Clades

Announcement from the Palace of the Grand Principality of Galicia

iYBfL3O.png

The Grand Principality has invaded the regions of Brittany and Normandy. Placing them under the domain of the Grand Prince Livius Clades and in doing so forms the Duchy of Neustria. The Duchy of Neustria is a vassal state of the Grand Principality of Galicia, and it's people are subject to the laws of the Galician Crown. All of Neustria's Territories belong to the Grand Principality. Neustria's government will consist of a Parliament headed by the Duke of Neustria. Livius Clades has named himself Duke of Neustria in accordance with the laws of the Parliament of Galicia. Long may he reign. 

Flag of the Duchy of Neustria:

RI4M2Df.png

Map: 

0Yt1RSQ.png

*Note for RP Admin*

Nuestria is a part of the Grand Principality of Galicia, with it's inclusion Galicia has 50 Provinces. I would like to include these Provinces to the world map and include Neustria's flag but have in brackets that it's under the domain of Galicia. This shouldn't be against RP rules as it's not a separate entity but a vassal state.

This is apart of my introductory territories. I just want to clarify so as not to cause confusion. I don't want to step on any toes an hour into RP. 

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 2

Fire is nice eh?

Alright so, is this being incorporated into your nation, or is it like some proxy/vassal state of some kind in which it would be a separate entity on the map?

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Alright so, is this being incorporated into your nation, or is it like some proxy/vassal state of some kind in which it would be a separate entity on the map?

It's a part of my nation. I want it to be represented on the map as a vassal state, a lesser territory. I've place myself as Duke of Neustria. So I rule both nations. This has happened in history before. I guess you could say it's a vassal in name only. If that doesn't make sense please let me know. The Empire of the Franks did something similar in history.

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

OOC: I think your forces may be limited to only conquering two provinces per real-life month as per RP map expansion rules. You should double check to see if this kosher.

Edited by Tyro Leif

ScientificHumanism.png

OOC: I think your forces may be limited to only conquering two provinces per real-life month as per RP map expansion rules. You should double check to see if this kosher.

I was actually trying to use my total 50 provinces to enable this since I just started about an hour ago. I just wanted to set up a scenario for it. I don't plan on taking anymore territory for a long time. I'll just be doing events and such during the coming months and working on stabilizing Neustria. Make sense? This scenario is so I can develop a story over the next few months.

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

I was actually trying to use my total 50 provinces to enable this since I just started about an hour ago. I just wanted to set up a scenario for it.

Gotcha! But let the cartographer know of your plan if you havent already. If you wait too long it may still not count.

ScientificHumanism.png

Gotcha! But let the cartographer know of your plan if you havent already. If you wait too long it may still not count.

I put this on the map page as an Update. Do I need to contact her directly plus I have the time clearly marketed here.

Fire is nice eh?