Green Protection Agency Embraces Dioism

Justin076

This is probably why GPA restricts its members from posting here.

Yup, it's sorta uncanny how it ends the same way, doesn't it?  I'm betting that the next response to my post would be a variant of roll GPA.

[CENSORED BY THE ORDERS OF THE GREEN COMMITTEE. ALL WHO DEFY THE PARTY WILL BE PURGED ]

We recruit everyone because we aren't an elitist alliance. Our "play style" is casual, and we like it that way.

And you can "rather disband" all you want because you're not in the GPA so your opinion is, by every possible measure, entirely irrelevant. And we will get rolled in a year, I have no doubts about that. But we won't get dragged into wars by treaties 10 links long either, and that's a trade-off I'm willing to make.

And you will always, always, lose.

But we won't get dragged into wars by treaties 10 links long either, and that's a trade-off I'm willing to make.

Wow you're dense. Because clearly either you're without treaties and doomed to be rolled, or you have to have treaties which obligate you to fight in wars. Clearly there is no middle. There's not a single alliance whom holds no treaties and doesn't get shit on. There's not a single alliance who, for its existence on this game, has not had a paper treaty obligating them to fight when they don't want to and hasn't suffered the fate of GPA.

For GPA to not have suffering the ass whopping it has been handed twice, you need leadership who have a presence in the game community, whom talk to leaders and carry an amount of respect with them. GPAs failure is the failure of its leadership. Your apathy is your downfall. Other alliances who have lazy, unimpressive leadership get to hide behind their treaties, let the players that mold the games politics steer their ship.

If GPA wants to succeed it needs leaders whom mold the politics of the game into a manner which is not condusive to the yearly rolling of your alliance.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

To follow up on that point, despite people describing what MENSA/TEST did as a "supeise attack", we were super open about our intentions.

TUGT can correct me if I am wrong, but I think we recieved precisely zero irc or pm queries about this. Sooooo

-signature removed for rules violation-

That's what he already said. Laying it on a bit thick, ain't ya?

All the peoples that have tried to mke GPA a great AA have been forced to leave because of those stupid arguments, you should really stop making them.

• Upvote 2

WTF and TFP seems to be doing fine for now, just saying.

Because clearly I wasn't being sarcastic.

Because clearly I'm not the leader of a paperless alliance that met all of those things I mentioned.

WTF also had treaties in its past. EDIT: (And currently)

TFP will be the next GPA-stype rolling. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

WTF and TFP seems to be doing fine for now, just saying.

Although unlike GPA they have literally zero presence in the forum.

I recall both those alliances crying a lot last year because of MENSA permanently raiding them? So they might be fine now but they weren't always, with logic dictating that they'll get rolled in the future. 

Edited by Thedark

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Nope, CG is a sell-out. I'm sure he wears Keynes t-shirts as well.

In order to be a sell out, by definition I would have to make a departure from a present or past stance for financial benefit. No such event took place, therefore you are incorrect. Unlike Hillary Clinton I don't change my views for political expediency, but I do grow and develop my views like most of mankind. I supported Ron Paul because I believed in gold as a currency, limited government, principles, freedom etc. I support Donald Trump for different reasons, I want to punish liberal America and prop up the chaos of fascism. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

• 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

look at us now, Mensa is dead, Test pulled a Jesus after getting rolled, good for them, and GPA loyalists are still alive and well and I'm drunk at 5 o'clock in the morning, o/ OWO !  

Those who burn brightest and all, versus those who dimly drift along. Wanna go again GPA? ❤️

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif