Green Protection Agency Embraces Dioism

Justin076

While this isn't materially horrible for them this will definitely compromise their reputation of their ability to protect their members

No one was ever scared of GPA. They've been attacked multiple times throughout their existence by alliances smaller than them.

This emphasis on pride is pretty dumb. Hell, it could be argued that it took courage for GPA leadership to accept these "humiliating" terms in order to save their membership.

6XmKiC2.png

Our protection is more about raids. We will always be vulnerable to being beat down when multiple alliances target us, or when a single alliance that is much more stringent about activity requirements and military cooperation decides to attack us. We aren't an elite alliance, our members have lax activity requirements, our military standards are pretty flexible. We're just an open, casual alliance for the most part.

Anyway, while this is humiliating, it was this or be zeroed and disbanded. This was the only way the GPA name continues to exist. I personally put that over everything else, so I'll take being individually humiliated over the GPA being disbanded. And it seems our alliance leaders thought the same.

Lol What? You serious? Disband! Your name means absolutely nothing. You can't claim the humiliation for this because no one will remember you. But they'll see the flag and they'll know GPA's past. GPA should just disband. You said it yourself your alliance is a casual alliance. Why be serious about a tarnished name? Your Alliance name has been ran through the dirt. And your idea of survival is to praise Dio and remain the punchline of Orbis? For real? The stupidity here is remarkable. You taking the route you did makes the GPA name mean nothing.

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 2

Fire is nice eh?

Lol What? You serious? Disband! Your name means absolutely nothing. You can't claim the humiliation for this because no one will remember you. But they'll see the flag and they'll know GPA's past. GPA should just disband. You said it yourself your alliance is a casual alliance. Why be serious about a tarnished name? Your Alliance name has been ran through the dirt. And your idea of survival is to praise Dio and remain the punchline of Orbis? For real? The stupidity here is remarkable. You taking the route you did makes the GPA name mean nothing.

The stupidity is all yours, my friend, because you're the one who doesn't get it. We are a casual alliance, but we care about our name. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Let me simplify. It was a choice between GPA's survival and disbandment. We chose survival. That's all there is to it.

• Upvote 2

The stupidity is all yours, my friend, because you're the one who doesn't get it. We are a casual alliance, but we care about our name. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Let me simplify. It was a choice between GPA's survival and disbandment. We chose survival. That's all there is to it.

Your choices you made to survive:

Public Humiliation Twice

Gave up your chances of ever holding a treasure and being taxed 100 mil if you don't have one every month.

Lost more than half your membership including your on and off again leadership

Agreed to keep your hands tied down.

People could just freely use you guys as raid targets till you get the hint and disband.

Edited by Jesse Custer

Nah I'm level headed. I know when to quit. Y'all are just heading down the road to ruin. Again. Your very choice ruins your name. Celebrating the name of something casual is to celebrate Mediocrity. We can disagree, you are entitled to your opinion. But note that I'm also entitled to mine. I think y'all should disband. Your name means absolutely nothing to everyone else in this game. It's a joke. I've been here for two years. It's been ingrained into the culture of this game that GPA is a joke and that it's time to #RollGPA(InsertYear). You didn't just lose the war. You lost all semblance of Pride. You have nothing worth defending.

• Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

Those who view conversion to Dioism as humiiation can only be ignorant savages unworthy of paying attention to. Being blessed by the God Emperor Dio Brando is a reward, not a curse. If the GPA members fully embrace His Awesomeness into their hearts and minds, they can become the most ferocious of warriors. Mensa HQs countless victories stand as a testament to this indisputable fact.

The heathens who disagree are welcome to send their names so that we can prioritize them in our crusade to convert all Orbis, xdxd.

• Upvote 4
77oKn5K.png

Your name means absolutely nothing to everyone else in this game.

I'm not concerned with what "everyone else" thinks of the GPA name. I'm concerned with the preservation of it.

Your choices you made to survive:

Public Humiliation Twice

Gave up your chances if ever holding a treasure and being taxed 100 mil if you don't have one every month.

Lost more than half your membership including your on and off again leadership

Agreed to keep your hands tied down.

People could just freely use you guys as raid targets till you get the hint and disband.

We won't be able to hold a treasure for 10 months, and 100 million is affordable. We lost half our membership for reasons other than because we decided to accept the treaty. And if ever the GPA disbands, it will simply be created again with the same name and the same flag, since disbandment is not an option.

I'm not concerned with what "everyone else" thinks of the GPA name. I'm concerned with the preservation of it.

We won't be able to hold a treasure for 10 months, and 100 million is affordable. We lost half our membership for reasons other than because we decided to accept the treaty. And if ever the GPA disbands, it will simply be created again with the same name and the same flag, since disbandment is not an option.

Right. Good Luck with that complete waste of time and effort. Continue to celebrate mediocrity. And in January when people want to #RollGPA2017 enjoy your pummeling.

• Upvote 3

Fire is nice eh?

Preservation of your name is inherently intertwined with what other people think of it. If you allow it to be dragged through the mud and be associated with failure who will be willing to defend you, or join you. On another note would you choose disbandment while retaining a shred of your alliance's honor or continue to be humiliated and choose a slow decline to permanent mediocrity

Edited by RightHonorable

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

• Wiki Mod

You just don't get it do you.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You lost half your members because you recruit worthless alliance hoppers with no sense of honor and ability to stay when the shit gets though, and you only have yourselves to blame for that, because your playstyle prevents you from doing otherwise.

I'd rather disband than wait another year to get rolled again the same way lmao

Edited by Valakias
  • Upvote 1

You lost half your members because you recruit worthless alliance hoppers with no sense of honor and ability to stay when the shit gets though, and you only have yourselves to blame for that, because your playstyle prevents you from doing otherwise.

Why does it have to be a year though?

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I think DEIC and "Order of Storms" ought to take care how fiercely they disparage conversion to Dio. We don't really need any excuses, but we're happy to have them. 

• Upvote 5

We recruit everyone because we aren't an elitist alliance. Our "play style" is casual, and we like it that way.

And you can "rather disband" all you want because you're not in the GPA so your opinion is, by every possible measure, entirely irrelevant. And we will get rolled in a year, I have no doubts about that. But we won't get dragged into wars by treaties 10 links long either, and that's a trade-off I'm willing to make.

We recruit everyone because we aren't an elitist alliance. Our "play style" is casual, and we like it that way.

And you can "rather disband" all you want because you're not in the GPA so your opinion is, by every possible measure, entirely irrelevant. And we will get rolled in a year, I have no doubts about that. But we won't get dragged into wars by treaties 10 links long either, and that's a trade-off I'm willing to make.

Sounds like we need to up this to a quarterly Conflict...

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio