Green Protection Agency Embraces Dioism

Justin076

THERE IS NO GOD BUT DIO AND FALCON IS HIS PROPHET

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I believe in the sun, even though it is slow in rising.
I believe in you, without realizing.
I believe in rain, though there are no clouds in the sky.
I believe in truth, even though people lie.
I believe in peace, though sometimes I am violent.
I believe in Dio Brando, even though he is silent.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

• One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.

Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word of Dio.

Sand is nice, you can make concrete out of it to build monument to reflect his glory, you can make glass and mirrors out of it to hold his glory in the liquid form and reflect his glory that is you back upon you or use them mirrors to shine the light of the sun into the hearts of the most overgrown of gardens.

• Upvote 3

tumblr_np6poiqZVf1shff2jo1_500.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

This is, for lack of a better term, bizarre.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Just disband, you would have been better off to die with dignity.

Aw, I don't agree they should disband. This isn't the first alliance that has declared their devotion to Dio after being converted by Mensa. 

Just disband, you would have been better off to die with dignity.

Sad, but I agree. Join Pantheon or something, but don't stoop to this indignity. The GPA is better than that.

• Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

dksbeSN.jpg

I like the determination

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Dio saves those who would embrace his willâ„¢.

The ranks of the faithful expand!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

I remember GPA from when I first started. Sad to see the day that GPA was bought to its knees...

And then stayed there willingly.  

• Upvote 6

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.