Electronica and the Imperial Nederlandse Kolonaile Sign Joint Cooperation Treaty

AiOS

Grand-Emperor Josef has commemorated this agreement, and especially thanked Commander in Chief Tyro Leif for their hospitality and assistance in the search for the Empress 

Emperor van Reimerink has called this the beginning of the Nederlandse-Electronica Relations, and sees more greatness and prosperity of our two nations. 

OOC: That pen anniversary part got to me (small tears roll down eyes, amazing job with it thou) 

Edited by Empress Wolf
  • Upvote 1

sig.gif

God the Emperor seems really old for his young wife Empress Wolf. I mean did anybody else notice the age flaw........

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

God the Emperor seems really old for his young wife Empress Wolf. I mean did anybody else notice the age flaw........

"It's good to be the king." :)

• Upvote 1

ScientificHumanism.png

"It's good to be the king." :)

God your so right............. I forget if you are heir to a throne I mean I guess you could get the hottest chicks out there

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer