The Empire celebrates 3rd Anniversary of the Royal Family and Integration of new troops

Wolfie

Throughout the Nation drinks, parties, and music filled the city. The Nation had celebrated the Integration of 10,000 new troops who have spent 3 months of training, as well as the 3rd Anniversary of Princess Victoria and Prince Leopard I. The Family went back to The Hague their wedding town to celebrate with family and friends. 

Foreign Leaders and Dignistaties who were in the Netherlands could not but help on commenting on the specter of the Celebration.

The Luchtmact launched Orange flares, Dropped Fireworks, and flying Orange streams across the skies. The Wolf River was crowded by thousands who were partying all night long. 

The Royal Family thanked the people and wished them a great day.

Emperor Josef in Jakarta wished the best to all the people who showed their love for our nation, and hopes that the Empress may soon return.

It is rumored Prince Leopard I and Princess Victoria might become the next Emperor and Empress should Empress Wolf not be found.

Princess Victoria spoke at the The Hague University on Research and Development

"I would like to thank all of you, the people who have stayed strong and showed your support for the Royal Family in these tough times. My father wish he could have been here, but he has vowed he will return with the Empress. We are getting closer. I am afraid I must share some horrible news. (Crying a little but holding it back) 13 Royal Guard Members and Chief Huntsman were found killed, they were executed. We know now this was no accident, and the Royal Armed Forces will bring those responsible to justice. They will not come home empty handed and they will bring back the Empress alive and well." 

Princess Angela and Prince Hans I also spoke at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam 

"The Royal Family really appreciates the support given by the people, We have begun to search the islands and are sure we will find the Empress within days if nor hours. I am sure Emperor Josef, and the Royal Armed Forces will do their job to find our mother and the Empress. Rest assured our nation is stronger than ever and we will be sure to have those responsible brought to justice."

The Royal Family has sent out a thanks letter and have been talking with the public using twitter, Facebook, and other social media. Princess Angela is said to meet with people at the Royal Palace tomorrow and around the nation.

downlo21.jpg

The Royal Family arriving in The Hauge 

king_w10.jpg
Prince Leopard I and Princess Elizabeth walking to the Royal Palace in The Hague 
n1dpfd10.jpg
Prince Leopard handing the Command of the Dutch Aviation Korps Group to Prince Harrow. 
260a2810.jpg
Dutch Troops saluting the Prince Hans I and Princess Angela in The Capital
combat10.jpg
The Royal KeizerMarine Korps inauguration in The Hague 
prinsj10.jpg
The Royal Guard welcomes its new brothers to serve the Royal Family

dutch-10.jpg

The Dutch Foreign Legion returning from the East Indies and the Battle of Balli Veterans who helped bring the region back to the Dutch.

nl-vol10.jpg

Cant. Stefan preparing to drop some Fireworks 

41770010.jpg
The National Guard flying in The Military District 
f-16_v10.jpg
Ace Mac Leopard who fought in 2 different wars flying the legend bolt 2000

57728710.jpg
Parades and airshows were held all over the nation
images20.jpg
A group of Dutch men showing their love for their nation
images19.jpg
Emperor Josefs arrival in Jakarta 
kingsd10.jpg
Thousands flooded the Wolf River to celebrate the day and to show their love for the Empress 

a4a22010.jpg

Millions across the nation took to the streets to celebrate

sig.gif

My only regret is... That the Empress of the Empire could not see it...

Yeah is she still missing or what?

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

The people and Government of Electronica send their sincerest good wishes to the Dutch people and royal family during these trying times. We congratulate Princess Victoria and Prince Leopard I upon their 3rd Anniversary and the Royal Armed Forces for their increased capacity to contribute toward the general peace of Orbis.

Our government wishes to reaffirm its committment to assist the Dutch government in recovering Empress Wolf safely and quickly.

ScientificHumanism.png