Brown Pants Agency Surrender Treaty

Avruch

Just to clarify, the concept of including treasures in the terms came from Oberstein. After we agreed on that element, it occurred to me that it could be a cause for war if GPA lost a treasure and there was no mechanism for meeting the terms of the treaty. We then agreed on the amounts to be paid as a substitute, which are already low compared to the current market for treasures purchased by major alliances and will get lower and lower relative to that market price as nation scores and incomes grow. 

Although it wasn't planned, the attack from NK was to nail top tier while mensa and company took out the rest. Technically gpa had some time to recoup and rearm but they built infra instead.

Just saying

I was wondering why didn't Mensa HQ not hit GPA when NK was attacking them?

Yeah, we should all roll them like storm division. 10 million dollars!

Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 2

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Yeah, we should all roll them like storm division. 10 million dollars!

It was 25 million I believe... still, I alone got more in both of instances of raiding GPA & SD than SD apparently got as an alliance from GPA so it was a real bad choice to quantify the amount they raided. 

We got our asses kicked, but give us the credit for at least going against a small coalition, which I don't think other alliances could handle any better.

I think most alliances could have handled it better. You barely even fought back. 

XLL3z4T.gif

It was 25 million I believe... still, I alone got more in both of instances of raiding GPA & SD than SD apparently got as an alliance from GPA so it was a real bad choice to quantify the amount they raided.

I would say a micro already beiging itself is pretty sad. Its not like they needed much effort in removing said beigers.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

People like to point out the War part of the name while ignoring the Politics part. If you have a problem with someone here the norm is to declare, same with if you get bored. Games last longer if the new players are allowed to thrive rather than having the choice of joining a big alliance and getting crushed in a major war or joining a small alliance and getting raided constantly. At least on Bob they had the option of going red and being under NPO's protection (yeah they changed their mind a few years after but it was still a safer color to be).

Also wanted to ask when has it been a bad thing to do well? All this talk of the wars being because of GPA's being #1 makes me wonder if people are being insecure about something.

Lastly, Grillick was too hawkish for my taste but at least he was big on aggressively hitting back. In any game if you don't want to be attacked, then give the attackers a black eye and a bloody nose.

The higher in the rankings you are, the bigger your dick is.

6XmKiC2.png

Are you sure it's not eins?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I'd say well fought but by the time I logged in everybody was dead already

You're right, we did fight them well.

Also, there's a ton of salt ITT from third parties.

Priest of Dio