A Message to the People of Orbis

Aksel

*This message was received yesterday at 2300 hours and passed up the chain to be broadcasted as Mad Max asked*

Dear Reader,

If you know me or know of me you would know that I always operate with a fun-loving attitude and there is rarely ever a time where there isn't a smile on my face. I can tell you know that I haven't smiled much in the past week or so and I'm not sure when I'll see that full smile again looking back at me in the mirror. 

Over the past few weeks my home, our home, started to make an abundance of changes. From new people moving in to our cities to removing myself from leadership. We were abrasive, which is to be expected, but our actions and actions of a few went way too far...which led to the many unnecessary deaths that I am sure have been broadcasted in the news where you live. I, however, need to clear some of what happened up for those of you who were not directly attached to the situation.

When President Lexus took control of The Citadel it was tough - but we at the Citadel were dealing with it. Helping the new guys transition to our way of life and taking pointers on their life. I was being bussed all over our territory assisting in educating the citizens that President Lexus was our future and we would be in more stable land. The group that was with me were Citadel guards and my own secret service, which I would assume gave in to the way of thinking that I was leading a front against President Lexus. Seeing me and my crew hop from town to town in a way "recruiting" people for my cause - which I can assure you was not the case. 

Next, more and more factions started popping up all over Northern, Western, and Southern Australia. The area was like a pressure cooker, waiting to explode. I decided to head toward the Northern Coast with as many people in my crew as possible and those that wanted to get out of the way of the bloodshed. Last minute I received a call from a Northern Australian rebel group, they wanted to talk to me about Australia's future. I decided to take a stop before the coast to discuss with this group that they need to stop what they are doing, but before we could land we were shot down by the same group that invited us over for a talk.

From that point on we were running for our lives and in no way did we ever think so many nations in the world would come to our aid. 

Many lives were lost over the past few days. Part of me believes it to be my own fault. What could I have done better to educate my people and what could I have done to save the lives of the people that unfortunately met their demise fighting for a cause they did not understand? My smile has faded.

Words cannot describe how thankful, grateful, and appreciative I am for all of you who risked your lives to come find me and my people. Many of your nations lost valuable soldiers and operatives - and for that I am sorry. I wish there could be something I could do to bring them back. Your efforts will not be forgotten, as long as I shall live I will tell this tale to everyone I come across so that your men and women will live on, forever.

Today - from the confines of this watercraft - I want to thank Chappie for being there at the end. Sweeping in like a soaring eagle over the sea and bringing us aboard and treating us like family. I will always have a piece of you in my heart Chappie.

Lastly, I am in need of a place to call home. I am afraid I can no longer reside in Australia as the rebel forces there are still after my head. If one of you world leaders would be ever so gracious to grant me and the 20 crew I have with me refuge to join your nation, I will be forever grateful. Please reply or contact me personally.

Thank You All. 

Signed, Mad Max - o/

*This message was broadcasted and received from a non-actual signal point. Max's whereabouts are currently unknown, but we can assume he is en route to Chappie's homefront until Max can find a home of his own to go to.*

• Upvote 2

RIP in peace Max

Edited by Saruman

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The Quarian Senior Command invites Mad Max to Central, QE and will be provided living, health, and all neccesities to live.

The Quarian people wait for your answer

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

Chappie, and the people of Nova Scotia accept your thanks, and I'm sure we would do it again in a heartbeat, and you to us. Nova Scotia would be glad to have you, although the decision in the end is up to you, may you have closer friends in other lands that you wish to live among, like the Quarians.

dxpmdsejyu3xgeuubtdm.jpg

Chappie cheering in the Manufacturing plant of the Submarine. "This shit aint small."

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

The Witch Council invites Mad Max and his 20 crew members to come live in Rokkenjima. Of course, citizenship would be granted which earns you the same rights and freedoms as everyone else. Either way, we hope you find a place to call home.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Chernigov would like to offer Mad Max a home, decent protection, enough food to last a lifetime, free travel throughout the Empire (On and off world), and of course, a chance to start again with what remains of his old life.

Andrew-Road-Residence-Futuristic-Dream-M

House available for Max if he chooses to live in Chernigov. Oh, and one extra thing: You will be exempt from taxes for your entire life.

• Upvote 1

Although a stay in The Commonwealth of Australia is impossible. President Hunter hopes to one day see Mad Max and his 20 companions be able to come back to their home. It will be one of our utter most important issues on our national agenda. We will do our best to end this Insurgency and want Mad Max to know, his words and his voice has brought over 23,000 people to our nation. 123 Different rebel groups totaling 45,000 people left their way of violience and savagery to become new Citzens of Australia, something that could not have been acomplished with out you.

The People of the Commonwealth of Australia wish you farewell and President Hunter hopes to see you sometime soon.

• Upvote 1

Though we have had no formal relations in the past, the Roman Republic offers you complete Citizenship, land, title of Nobility and a place in the Senate for you to decide and have an opinion about the future of Rome

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Hello Everyone, 

I am now writing to you in real time - no more broadcasting with delay. I want to personally thank you all again for the aid, the assistance, and the love you have shown to search for and protect someone you really do not know. To put your lives and you citizens lives on the line and put troubling matters in your own nations aside just to help me out. Much appreciated.

I have looked over all of your awesome requests to have me join your nations and although it may seem like it was calculated, it wasn't, I will have to rest my head with the Quarians. I hope to one day visit all of your nations and learn your ways, but right now I need a close friend, an ally to help get me back on my feet.

Once I'm settled there, I'll have big things to announce to all of you who participated in my search & rescue.

Thank You. 

-Max

• Upvote 1