Exodas request for Rose apology, transparency and compensation

Prefonteen

An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 4 of your spies were killed.

Celebrations in Printerland begin after the successful assassination of 4 of its spies. After a thorough investigation, the government of Printerland officially concludes that we must have been the aforementioned intended target and thus considered more relevant and a bigger nuisance than the o'mighty snek. 

We would like to show our gratitude by offering a cash lump sum gift to the responsible party if they would like to come forth and claim it.

Edited by Printer635
  • Upvote 6

An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 4 of your spies were killed.

Celebrations in Printerland begin after the successful assassination of 4 of its spies. After a thorough investigation, the government of Printerland officially concludes that we must have been the aforementioned intended target and thus considered more relevant and a bigger nuisance than the o'mighty snek. 

We would like to show our gratitude by offering a cash lump sum gift to the responsible party if they would like to come forth and claim it.

News of the assassination of agents within other Syndicate countries has spread severe turmoil across the proud nation of Exodas. Upon being asked about recent developments, Supreme Snek Partisan proclaimed: 'Should the empire of the Rose refuse to take responsibility for the unwarranted death of Syndicate and Snek agent alike, the nation of Exodas will have no choice but to declare a Holy Snek.'

The Snek refused to elaborate on what a Holy Snek, also referred to as 'Snekade' would entail. This would mark the first time in seven centuries that  a Holy Snek had been carried out.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

All members of tC wish to extend their deepest condolences to the families of those killed in this horrific attack.  We can only hope that their bodies will be used in a constructive way to make additional capes for the almighty Partisan so he may look dapper as always.

• Upvote 4

He was retired. Why did you guys do this.

I swear he was writing snek themed announcements just waiting for something to happen. But I was hoping we had more time.

You monsters. :(

A formal request has been sent to Syndicate government, petitioning for the inclusion of $yndicate material and manpower in the Holy Snek.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

Clicked this in IRC like "oh god, what happened now." Then I get here and realize it is a 'ayylmao themed Partisan announcement'. Can't tell if I'm disappointed or not.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

snakes-police-station-low.jpg

The Second Venom Division conducting a blitzkrieg excercise in preparation for the Holy snek.

173-0609223809-snake-man.jpg

A sacred sacrificial ritual made to the Snek-Mother for the blessing of the constrictor.

Chapter05-SnakeArmy.jpg

Bersnekker in formation with a frontline of Stormsnek awaiting orders.

d012d922da7b0ffb692494ff8f73eb1a.jpg

Ancient scriptures foretelling the final conclusion of the Holy Snek.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

Clicked this in IRC like "oh god, what happened now." Then I get here and realize it is a 'ayylmao themed Partisan announcement'. Can't tell if I'm disappointed or not.

The unprovoked death of Snek brethren is no matter to 'ayylmao' about. Do you support this intrusion on Exodas' sovereignty?

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

Recent developments have brought massive attention to the global endangerment of snakes in global media. Twitter has seen the #snakelivesmatter hashtag explode in what can truly be called a viral campaign.

snakes9-13-15b.jpg

https://twitter.com/hashtag/snakelivesmatter

Asked about her support for #snakelivesmatter, 14 year old cathy explained: "I just think it's horrendous what people do to these creatures. Snakes are no different than you or I! People discriminate against them because they do not understand them. We want to change that."

Cathy was contacted following her inspirational post:

Clr8kx_WgAAdYyl.jpg

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

A formal request has been sent to Syndicate government, petitioning for the inclusion of $yndicate material and manpower in the Holy Snek.

Granted. We're at your disposal, bby.

snek1.jpg

snek2.jpg

snek3.jpg

Snek tank... :3 

snek4.jpg

• Upvote 1

This was not a Rose sanctioned or Rose ordered spy operation.

Rose will be happy to compensate dear leader Party-san at the requested amount so that appropriate burial rites might be observed for his dear snakes.

Since the emperor is busy partying in ladyboy country, I would like to apologize for the 6 snek kind killed by a member. We do believe that it was an unwarranted and unsanctioned action, due compensation has been sent to syndicate bank. We will be investigating the member to figure out why he was spying when his money should be very well spent rebuilding or aiding those rebuilding. 

snake.jpg

The holy snek can go back to his retired meandering, 

Edited by Abbas Medhi
  • Upvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png