Terrorist attack in Nice, France.

Thalmor

Believe me, give the French people guns and put guards at this events, driver gets shot and we have less of an issue. 

It's very much an issue with Islam here, the Koren commends it's followers to target innocent people with violence. Take away guns and you get an even bigger problem.

Actually, it's A LOT harder to obtain a truck driving license in France than a gun license in the U.S.

You don't need a federal permit to get a gun in the US. It depends on your state. NJ has had people outright told that the police won't sign off on your permit because they don't want law-abiding citizens to have weapons. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Believe me, give the French people guns and put guards at this events, driver gets shot and we have less of an issue.

Or just have the regular traffic cops do they work and question why a heavy truck is heading into a heavy-crowded area shut down to vehicle circulation.

I mean every time I get a direction wrong and I end up in a 'hood I shouldn't be driving through, some cop stops me in under five minutes for "driving suspiciously", and I'm white.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Or just have the regular traffic cops do they work and question why a heavy truck is heading into a heavy-crowded area shut down to vehicle circulation.

I mean every time I get a direction wrong and I end up in a 'hood I shouldn't be driving through, some cop stops me in under five minutes for "driving suspiciously", and I'm white.

Where the hell do you live? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

So there was another terrorist attack in Germany (well actually there were several... but this is a big one). No information on who is was but they're now reporting it's a "German-Iranian", I hate such identifications but I suppose it beats them just calling him German and glossing over things. No information on the obvious thus far but what are the odds? I know the cuck's are all chanting "Please no Muslim, please no Muslim", but we'll see if they are wrong for the 10,000th time straight or not soon enough.

We can only hope the AfD can save Germany. White guilt combined with Nazi guilt means the cuck levels are off the charts in Germany. We all know whose really to blame for these terror attacks.

iFbnrO.jpg

So there was another terrorist attack in Germany (well actually there were several... but this is a big one). No information on who is was but they're now reporting it's a "German-Iranian", I hate such identifications but I suppose it beats them just calling him German and glossing over things. No information on the obvious thus far but what are the odds? I know the cuck's are all chanting "Please no Muslim, please no Muslim", but we'll see if they are wrong for the 10,000th time straight or not soon enough.

We can only hope the AfD can save Germany.

You havent read what the afd wants then,i highly recommend reading it because its awful.

Regarding the "terrorist attack": We dont know the motive yet, but there was a video where he shouts "I am german, i was born here, i was in the psychatry".......

You havent read what the afd wants then,i highly recommend reading it because its awful.

Regarding the "terrorist attack": We dont know the motive yet, but there was a video where he shouts "I am german, i was born here, i was in the psychatry".......

When you're purging cuckoldry of that magnitude you need to take the good with the bad. 

Lets not forget "Hands up don't shoot" and "He was a white ( !@#$) male" when it comes to the media using untrustworthy accounts to push a narrative. In fact one of the early reports" stated that the gunman was using anti-foreigner language (so the narrative at that point was that it was a Nationalist which they would love for it to have been). Whenever one of these things happens the usual tactic is to look for anything (or make it up if failing that) that be used to pass the blame on the country itself, that they weren't "welcoming" enough so the answer, bless, is more and more immigration, multiculturalism, and political correctness. 

We'll have to wait to hear for confirmation on if he was an Islamist or not. It will actually be more damning if he wasn't and was against Islamism as that would only be supporting the talk I've done on Muslims, good Muslims or bad Muslims perhaps I should say, not being supported enough leading to the empowering of the vile ones.

In fact one of the early reports" stated that the gunman was using anti-foreigner language (so the narrative at that point was that it was a Nationalist which they would love for it to have been). Whenever one of these things happens the usual tactic is to look for anything (or make it up if failing that) that be used to pass the blame on the country itself, that they weren't "welcoming" enough so the answer, bless, is more and more immigration, multiculturalism, and political correctness. 

This "early report" was from RTL and  RTL is know for its bullshit. In fact, last world cup they published the new "germany lost against france".

We'll have to wait to hear for confirmation on if he was an Islamist or not. It will actually be more damning if he wasn't and was against Islamism as that would only be supporting the talk I've done on Muslims, good Muslims or bad Muslims perhaps I should say, not being supported enough leading to the empowering of the vile ones.

Police already said that there is no clue that he had any contact to any extremists. A political motive is very unlikely atm, but they will probably tel us more in 3 hours. But if you still want to blame any political reasons i offer you a 2m ingame bet that ther is none :P 

This "early report" was from RTL and  RTL is know for its bullshit. In fact, last world cup they published the new "germany lost against france".

Police already said that there is no clue that he had any contact to any extremists. A political motive is very unlikely atm, but they will probably tel us more in 3 hours. But if you still want to blame any political reasons i offer you a 2m ingame bet that ther is none :P

I don't doubt he didn't have any links (people always say it like it's a good thing... no, it makes it all much worse), in fact I got into an argument when this first broke over just that. The real problem isn't so much ISIS but the ideology which I've said many times is not simply "extremism" as "moderate"/Conservative Islam protects and nurtures it and thus allows it to continue to exist, and were ISIS to be wiped out tomorrow it wouldn't stop these (often young) men from deciding one day that they're going to kill a bunch of people. 

You can only tackle such a thing by aiding the "bad" (secular, pro-women's rights, pro-gays rights, anti-Sharia, so forth) Muslims in Islam and letting them defeat the "good" (this includes the apologist Muslims who try to put on a "nice" front) Muslims. Of course that doesn't happen and the other day I saw a "bad" Muslim speaking on it and he talked of things that are not surprising to me. The likes of ISIS and fundamental nutjobs in Islam are allowed fine on social media while he gets kicked off for "hate speech", that politicians will attack him on calling Muslims out but when they visit segregated Mosques that mistreat women they don't say a word for fear of offending.