Storm Division and R&R MDoAP

GreyOps

Look Arrgh and Roz Wei we want peace ok.

I am a little puzzled at this as it came after I thought the matter sorted. The promoting of a week inactive 3 week old nation to leader status only looked more puzzling. Interested I looked at the bank details and saw big money, well big for a nation that size going to the bank for you only apparently. Saw the trades and a lot of credit selling went on of which the proceeds seem went to you. Seems Durmij was correct in there being laundering of drug money through credits involved.

• Upvote 4

I'll pay Arrgh 10 shekels to formalize their raids with an official declaration of war.

If i knew how to do it properly...

Look Arrgh and Roz Wei we want peace ok.

Told you this is not the place for it, start a new thread lol

I am a little puzzled at this as it came after I thought the matter sorted. The promoting of a week inactive 3 week old nation to leader status only looked more puzzling. Interested I looked at the bank details and saw big money, well big for a nation that size going to the bank for you only apparently. Saw the trades and a lot of credit selling went on of which the proceeds seem went to you. Seems Durmij was correct in there being laundering of drug money through credits involved.

This.

tvPWtuA.gif

Sd being raided by 2 alliances, being disbanded/merged into other alliances...

Congrats SD indeed.

3, and the 3rd one is their MD level ally. This is truly Pyrostat's finest performance.

Hail Qum, Destroyer of Micros! 

You misspelled pyrostat.

Cornerstone will be adopting willing Storm Division members.

Don't act like we didn't see the first post. If you have to tell your members not to raid through an OWF post, then you need to improve your internal communications immensely

• Upvote 5

Don't act like we didn't see the first post. If you have to tell your members not to raid through an OWF post, then you need to improve your internal communications immensely

I imagine this is the post to him

john-cena-hand-signal.gif

d0r0WcS.gif

Now that this is over (sooner than expected) I need to find a new aa to raid, any suggestions?

SK

• Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.