Terminus Est declaration of hibernation

Prefontaine

They actually have to use that flag?

I love you guys.

• Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

NOW, I'm gonna have to deal with folks wanting to keep that flag permanently, thanks guys:D Truthfully though I thought you will come up with something much much worse, but these type of "peace-terms" are setting a whole lot better and funnier example than gib all the money and resources in existence after we have destroyed all your options of making money and resources.

You forgott to read the fine print, GPA agreed to pay 17b and 1m of all res within 10 days...

You can deposit it directly into my nation.

Ole2.png

NOW, I'm gonna have to deal with folks wanting to keep that flag permanently, thanks guys:D  Truthfully though I thought you will come up with something much much worse, but these type of "peace-terms" are setting a whole lot better and funnier example than gib all the money and resources in existence after we have destroyed all your options of making money and resources.

Lmao it's a beauty

These are the kind of terms I can get behind.

I wanted them to start a GoFundMe to support my trip to Belize to scuba dive. But apparently that's "real life" and shouldn't be included. 

HMPH. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=130325

It appears as if GPA didn't feel like honoring the treaty. They should really get a better hold of their members (especially because so many of them went into vacation, left, or deleted their nation entirely).

new_forum_sig_2.png

NOW, I'm gonna have to deal with folks wanting to keep that flag permanently, thanks guys:D  Truthfully though I thought you will come up with something much much worse, but these type of "peace-terms" are setting a whole lot better and funnier example than gib all the money and resources in existence after we have destroyed all your options of making money and resources.

I was originally in charge of it, but I don't think sheepy woulda allowed all the mspaint dicks.

Odin, I thought we agreed you were going to add some crude "underlordgc = God" and "GPA Sucks" into the flag. Odin is literally shitler.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

This only confirms what I've been telling you all since the beginning. GPA aka the Green Enforcement Agency is a menace to society. They most be stopped, TO ARMS!!!!!  

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=130325

It appears as if GPA didn't feel like honoring the treaty. They should really get a better hold of their members (especially because so many of them went into vacation, left, or deleted their nation entirely).

Make the flag more insulting as reps?

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>