Rotary Club International (DoE)

How relevant can a micro alliance be? Are you going to sit here and tell me that your #43 alliance is relevant? I've never claimed that we're relevant in anyway whatsoever. 

...and you continue to prove me right. Irrelevance calling us (me) irrelevant. An alliance rank, to me, is by no means any indication of being relevant or successful. I suppose your #34 means you are relevant? You're irrelevant because TLF has never and will never come to any sort of spectacular fruition. You foster the embodiment of incompetence and that incompetence flowed through into (previous) RCI. Maybe this RCI will do better - who knows - I don't. 

...but congratulations on being 9 ranks ahead of ESD at over a year old.

#microwars

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

How relevant can a micro alliance be? Are you going to sit here and tell me that your #43 alliance is relevant? I've never claimed that we're relevant in anyway whatsoever.

ESD hasn't been around that long, so of course we aren't that much relevance in international foreign affairs nor do we want the spotlight. However we do plan on growing into a form of power later on. Really, attacking my alliance on size and score is unnecessary, especially since we are still relatively new.

PoJQyFJ.gif

key word: incompetent

edit nvm Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I mean but why Rose...

You are pretty much setting yourself up to join the sphere that loses every war...

I didn't want Rose to protect us >.>

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I give it the two weeks it lasted, last time you made it, no less it's the same group of incompetent people.

It failed primarily because he merged us all, new recruits, into TLF, so I'm guessing he'll be trying the same trick. At least make it work this time, because most of us didn't follow.

It failed primarily because he merged us all, new recruits, into TLF, so I'm guessing he'll be trying the same trick. At least make it work this time, because most of us didn't follow.

No, that is not the plan at all. I have no reason to, I know it may seem like that. He plan is grow really quick really fast so we can become relevant. While maintaining a loyal community. In the end though, RCI will not become pixel huggers.

...and you continue to prove me right. Irrelevance calling us (me) irrelevant. An alliance rank, to me, is by no means any indication of being relevant or successful. I suppose your #34 means you are relevant? You're irrelevant because TLF has never and will never come to any sort of spectacular fruition. You foster the embodiment of incompetence and that incompetence flowed through into (previous) RCI. Maybe this RCI will do better - who knows - I don't. 

#microwars

Being a leader of TLF in the past, the plan was not to become big. We did not want to be pixel huggers like the lot of you. We wanted to become a loyal alliance, and I believe that was achieved. So much that we have received multiple treaty requests before and after the war. TLF could get really big if it wanted to, but instead of maintaining a huge community, they maintained a loyal one. If that is not relevance, I don't know what is.
  • Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

No, that is not the plan at all. I have no reason to, I know it may seem like that. He plan is grow really quick really fast so we can become relevant. While maintaining a loyal community. In the end though, RCI will not become pixel huggers.

Being a leader of TLF in the past, the plan was not to become big. We did not want to be pixel huggers like the lot of you. We wanted to become a loyal alliance, and I believe that was achieved. So much that we have received multiple treaty requests before and after the war. TLF could get really big if it wanted to, but instead of maintaining a huge community, they maintained a loyal one. If that is not relevance, I don't know what is.

Are you saying MadMax is a... pixel hugger? Lmao. He has been in t$ before creating ESD, and members from t$ are not pixel huggers.

PoJQyFJ.gif

An alliance rank, to me, is by no means any indication of being relevant or successful. 

Saying an alliance rank is by no means any indication of being relevant or successful and then going on to insult the alliance rank of TLF.

You're confusing yourself.

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Are you saying MadMax is a... pixel hugger? Lmao. He has been in t$ before creating ESD, and members from t$ are not pixel huggers.

"I'm not a pixel hugger, but I hate non-pixel huggers"

084.png

Edited by Red

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I love all alliances big and small, old and new! o/

Good to be neutral eh?

Pixel huggers? My alliances have tried to engage in every war- most times we have engaged. I love war, I even advocated and begged for war pre-last war.

Relevance to me is based off political might and overall presence of the leadership and alliance itself.

TLF leadership is trash

TLF presence is trash

Where is your political might? I wouldn't apply that signing with the constant losing sides of the wars of this game is political might.

Thanks though.

Saying an alliance rank is by no means any indication of being relevant or successful and then going on to insult the alliance rank of TLF.

You're confusing yourself.

No son. You remain the confused party.

In your previous statement you called ESD a micro-alliance and you asked how a #43 ranked alliance holds relevance, which would force anyone to think that you assume alliance rank is indicative of game relevance.

I merely played your own thoughts into my remark by saying congrats on being 9 spots ahead while being around over a year. You would understand that if you actually held intelligence in an argument. I even went as far to say rank doesn't make an alliance relevant or irrelevant.

Try: action, presence, political power

You insulted our rank - then confronted with your own logic your response is to say I insulted yours. This is why no matter what you do, you and your alliance will always carry the brand of irrelevance.

I have the display set to 50. Everyone above 51 is still on the first page so therefor relevant. I for one would still be following Max if he did choose to continue leading all those days ago. Good times

"I'm not a pixel hugger, but I hate non-pixel huggers"

084.png

Not a pixel hugger m8. Your ridiculous and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Of course, every alliance I have been in has been in war, and nor do I regret being in those alliances.

PoJQyFJ.gif

In your previous statement you called ESD a micro-alliance and you asked how a #43 ranked alliance holds relevance, which would force anyone to think that you assume alliance rank is indicative of game relevance.

I merely played your own thoughts into my remark by saying congrats on being 9 spots ahead while being around over a year. You would understand that if you actually held intelligence in an argument. I even went as far to say rank doesn't make an alliance relevant or irrelevant.

You insulted our rank - then confronted with your own logic your response is to say I insulted yours. This is why no matter what you do, you and your alliance will always carry the brand of irrelevance.

Well, in all fairness, you insulted us first. Also, as I said before if TLF wanted to be big they could be. But they don't. I think it's also fair to say that our definition on 'Relevance' in PnW politics differ.

Edited by Red

Geez people, no need to fight like little kids on a playground.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Never called you a micro alliance. Learn what relevance is before arguing that we are irrelevant. Try harder

Geez people, no need to fight like little kids on a playground.

All to bump your DoE. :P

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Never called you a micro alliance. Learn what relevance is before arguing that we are irrelevant. Try harder

All to bump your DoE. :P

Quit making me like your posts xo

• Upvote 1

Whether you're calling yourself or ESD a micro alliance - you clearly said it. I do believe I know what relevance is, which is why myself and others frequently say TLF and you are irrelevant. There is no trying harder here, you've already been beaten by your own stupidity.

Well, in all fairness, you insulted us first. Also, as I said before if TLF wanted to be big they could be. But they don't. I think it's also fair to say that our definition on 'Relevance' in PnW politics differ.

Besides calling TLF irrelevant, where have I insulted you? "if TLF wanted to be big they could be" makes absolutely no sense. Thats like saying "my country could be a super power, but we don't want to." Your idea of relevance may differ, but its not just from my idea - its from the community.

Good job though.  

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

Whether you're calling yourself or ESD a micro alliance - you clearly said it. I do believe I know what relevance is, which is why myself and others frequently say TLF and you are irrelevant. There is no trying harder here, you've already been beaten by your own stupidity.

If we're so irrelevant, why are you and others "frequently" saying that TLF is irrelevant. Nobody says you're irrelevant, because most people don't know that your alliance exists to make a relevant or irrelevant statement of it. Maybe they do, who knows - "I don't"

Keep talking about us though. It really makes us more and more irrelevant the more you say it. Totally.

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Seriously, I'm starting to get really &#33;@#&#036;ing annoyed.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

If we're so irrelevant, why are you and others "frequently" saying that TLF is irrelevant. Nobody says you're irrelevant, because most people don't know that your alliance exists to make a relevant or irrelevant statement of it. Maybe they do, who knows - "I don't"

Keep talking about us though. It really makes us more and more irrelevant the more you say it. Totally.

I'll make my last post this. 

We say you are irrelevant because you are - it keeps you in the zone of irrelevance of this world. I also know that your arguments make no sense, so there is actually no reason to keep dragging this on. Many people know of ESD's existence, many people know how we operate. We don't need to bring ourselves into the light to force the community to identify us. We do our thing. Over your existence you have proved yourselves to be irrelevant, thats not on me, its on you and your leadership.

Your logic: If we talk about you, you will become relevant. 

False. 

TLF will always be tagged with #irrelevent  no matter how much you are discussed - especially considering this whole thing started because of the incompetence and irrelevance of TLF/Previous RCI. 

That being said, I want to apologize to new RCI for hijacking the thread a bit to explain TLF's irrelevance to their irrelevant and incompetent leaders. I wish RCI the best of luck in their new endeavors. o/

• Upvote 3