Rotary Club International (DoE)

QmtfrLe.png?1N4oTTzZ.png?1

Rotary Club International

(Service Above Self)

tl:cw [too long;cant write]

Article I: Preamble
Rotary Club International is an alliance that aspires to coexist peacefully with all current and future alliances of Orbis. Rotary Club International is an alliance built on the aspects of Peace, Prosperity, and Service. Hereby, all members abide to uphold the values of this charter. Rotary Club International will remain on the Blue sphere during peace, and the Red sphere during Conflict.

Article II: Admission
All nations are allowed to apply to Rotary Club International with the ability to gain access to the alliance. You must apply on our forums and in-game for your application to progress. Admission will be examined and determined on a case by case basis.

Article III: Honor and Respect
The Rotary Club International is an alliance that carries immense Honor and Respect for its members, allies, and enemies. No member will disregard this charter or disrespect members of Rotary Club International. If so, the member will be taken to a Hearing where judgment will be called upon.

Article IV: Rotary Club International Raiding Policy
All members of Rotary Club International have the right to conduct raids as long as they do not conflict with the explicit regulations. Members of RCI will not raid alliances with more than 10 members or an alliance allied to RCI whether it be through a paper arrangement or a paperless one.

Article V: Removal of members
A member may be removed without notification at the discretion of the Chairman and Vice-Chairman. Directors must approach the Chairman or Vice-Chairman if they wish to remove a member from the alliance. On occasions, members may be notified of the potential of their removal, and may plead their case against the decision. Any financial obligations on behalf of said member must be obligated or retribution will be initiated at the discretion of the Board.

Article VI: The Board
The Rotary Club International Board will consist of 1 Chairman, 1 Vice-Chair, and 4 Directors.

Chairman
The Chairman is the Leader of the Rotary Club International. He/She will Lead with the best interest of the Rotary Club International considered. The Chairman’s job is the Librarian of the alliance. He/She holds the books and information for the Alliance. The Chairman can exercise Executive authority to regulate all matters of RCI. The Chairman will also delegate the weekly Board Meeting Minutes.

Vice-Chair
The Vice-Chair of the Rotary Club International is the representative and preside over all Departments. He/She ensures that all the departments are efficient and operate at full capacity. The Vice-Chairman convenes with the Chairman of any defaults. The Vice-Chairman can extend Executive Action in congruence with the Chairman.

Director of Public Services
The Director of Public Services directs the Internal Affairs of the Rotary Club International. The Director of Public Services handles Recruitment, sending out weekly messages, and ensuring member satisfaction.

Director of Foreign Relations
The Director of Foreign Relations governs the External Affairs of the Rotary Club International. He/She represents the political interest of Rotary Club International. The Director of Foreign Relations converses with foreign entities through their forums and embassies respectively. Director of Foreign Relations ensures that Rotary Club International is well renowned.

Director of Conflict Resolution
The Director of Conflict Resolutions is the Military Affairs administer for Rotary Club International. He/She ensures the members are well prepared for any type of conflict, such as alliance war. The Director of Conflict Resolution dispenses messages to all members on the 14th and 28th of every month requesting stockpile information.

Director of the Treasury
The Director of the Treasury manages all Bank Related Affairs. The Director of the Treasury distributes loans, grants, incentives, etc.

Appointment of Deputies
Deputies are not members of a government. Every government member will have the option to appoint a deputy to help them fulfill their obligations. Deputies are not an obligatory position and will be determined by the government member if they desire to have one. The Chairman and Vice-Chairman will review the appointment of a deputy.

Article VII: Deciding Board Members
Every 4 months there will be what is called a Term General Meeting(TGM) to decide Board members. The Chairman will decide in TGMs who the board members will be.

Article VIII: Amending Changes
Periodically, there will be meeting for Board Members to vote on changes in a private government assembly. In order for a change to be passed.

Article IX: Removal of Government members
All members of the government, except the Chairman, are susceptible to impeachment at the discretion of the government. The general membership of RCI has the ability to signal that they would like for a government member to be removed through a motion of no confidence. This public vote, although it has no physical implications, signals that the government should consider reviewing the government member in question. If the Chairman is the government member in question, it is recommended to assess the situation privately and decide if the Vice-Chairman should assume the position.

IRC Channel: #Rotary

Forums: http://rotarypnw.createaforum.com

Protected by Rose and NPO

Rotary%20Club%20International.pngSigned by the Rotary Club International Rotary%20Club%20International.png

Chairman - Red

Vice-Chairman - Kelson

Edited by Red
  • Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Gudlock on your project.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

No protector? Very gutsy of you

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

No protector? Very gutsy of you

We're protected by Rose and New Pacific Order. 

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

I give it the two weeks it lasted, last time you made it, no less it's the same group of incompetent people. 

That's an arousing assessment considering I was nowhere near the alliance during its previous iteration. In reference to your "incompetent" comment, my record speaks for itself in regards to PW leadership positions. Ultimately, we're a micro-alliance and therefore have the possibility of being unsuccessful, like many micro-alliances, or successful like few micro-alliances. I am compelled to say we will flourish. Even with my conviction, time will decide the fate of the alliance.

• Upvote 5

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

I give it the two weeks it lasted, last time you made it, no less it's the same group of incompetent people.

To be fair RCI 1.0 disbanded not because we were incompetent !@#$, but because our leader at that time was too busy, and (for some reason) he couldn't find a replacement.
  • Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

To be fair RCI 1.0 disbanded not because we were incompetent !@#$, but because our leader at that time was too busy, and (for some reason) he couldn't find a replacement.

key word: incompetent 

Because your alliances have always worked out so well.

o/ RCI

They did, actually. InGen did until he left. I had got burnt out and left, and now is no longer in existence and been replaced by NK. If he hadn't have left, It would most likely have still been here today. His leadership skills are competent, mine wasn't at the time due to my failure to keep InGen alive so can't really place the blame on him

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Because your alliances have always worked out so well.

o/ RCI

I mean if you want to touch base on "working out so well" we could totally shoot the shit - if you will. 

There is a difference between incompetence, irrelevance, and stupidty vs. running an alliance that merged to create a larger alliance (vanguard) and then running an alliance that came to its "branded" end to form another (still active) alliance today. Sure, say that myself and leadership of those alliances made mistakes -> but we have never been called incompetent or irrelevant, just by the actual incompetent and irrelevant parties. ( (you) ) 

o/ ur mom

I mean if you want to touch base on "working out so well" we could totally shoot the shit - if you will. 

There is a difference between incompetence, irrelevance, and stupidty vs. running an alliance that merged to create a larger alliance (vanguard) and then running an alliance that came to its "branded" end to form another (still active) alliance today. Sure, say that myself and leadership of those alliances made mistakes -> but we have never been called incompetent or irrelevant, just by the actual incompetent and irrelevant parties. ( (you) ) 

o/ ur mom

How relevant can a micro alliance be? Are you going to sit here and tell me that your #43 alliance is relevant? I've never claimed that we're relevant in anyway whatsoever. 

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

I never really bothered to find out what Rotary Club was about. I kind of always assumed it was a club about cars, for some reason... But according to the Internet:

Rotary International is an international service organization whose stated human rights purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and to advance goodwill and peace around the world.

Well, Internet, you are WRONG, because clearly, Rotary Club International is about Pokemon!  :rolleyes:

...j/k and good luck!  :D

Nice forum pip.  ^_^

• Upvote 2

I mean but why Rose...

You are pretty much setting yourself up to join the sphere that loses every war...

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!