Storm Division White Peace!

Qum

Storm Division continues it's baffling behaviour. This one based I assume on the assumption that the war is some grand coalition or something when really it's just Mensa who needs no help to tear GPA to pieces. That status page Qum put up for example paints all the alliances involved as putting in all their effort or something. I can't speak for the rest and some like Arrgh are obviously very involved, but here at Roz Wei it's not much more then go get them... at the lower end... if you want... though I admit the volume from our lower end has left me unhappy to the point they need some kicking up the bum.

You already admitted to being cowards. You guys are scummy opportunists riding on the coattails of Mensa, basically like everything other alliance who has joined the fight against GPA.

Mensa deserves respect, the rest of you, including GPA, not so much.

The alliances involved (don't know SD) are actually hitting ranges Mensa aren't all that heavy in, the lower end for most, the very top for TEst. I suppose it's robbed GPA of some updeclares on the lower end of Mensa, but that implies GPA could meaningfully use their members down there to do such a thing. 

• Upvote 2

Storm Division is still new to this.  If anything, I'm surprised they joined two wars at all shortly after they formed.

They'll be fine over time once they learn the ropes.

No they won't. That's Pyrostat, Destroyer of Micros, at the helm. Plus, they are over 20% inactive. Can't teach a dead dog new tricks.

• Upvote 3

I am personally ok with others joining in really. People beiging can be a bit obnoxious but meh.

If a new alliance is out there trying then thats cool too, even if it not doing shit perfectly.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Gotta remember, even when we came over as Mensa - we were awful noobs at war initially.  Beiging like whoa, everybody split in "tank spec", "air spec", or "ship spec".  Haha

Thats cuz we came in and way over thought this shit

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Truly, there can be no greater joy than the promise of peace fulfilled. I'm sure you all have your own opinions, but I, for one, applaud this turn of events. Onward to sunnier days!

Edited by Olivert Reise Arnor

Arrgh are obviously very involved 

I wouldn't go that far, we added them to the raid list and I guess our guys are very bored.  I didn't even bother militarizing, if that's a measure of how seriously I'm taking this.

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 3
tvPWtuA.gif

everybody split in "tank spec", "air spec", or "ship spec". 

Oh god, I thought we were the only ones who tried that. !@#$ing hell that was so stupid.

• Upvote 1

Oh god, I thought we were the only ones who tried that. !@#$ hell that was so stupid.

I remember one of the very first wars when I was with Rose......I think I was a "Tanker" then.  Seemed to make sense at the time.

X4EfkAB.png

I think it did make sense, as maxing out wasn't easy when the average infra was around 400-500 :P

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I went Air spec and !@#$ing wrecked the first war we were in, or second rather.  First was the SI shenanigans, and the second was The Great VE War.  I bailed so many Mensans out that war.

• Downvote 1

I went Air spec and !@#$ wrecked the first war we were in, or second rather.  First was the SI shenanigans, and the second was The Great VE War.  I bailed so many Mensans out that war.

Someone's memories are fuzzy. U suk at evry war. u r litrlee tha wrst. 

You only have 3 members who it would be possibly economical to nuke, and you have a much better score grouping. If you were half way coordinated you could have torn the shit out of GPA's lower third. And 20 wars for 40 members is a pretty poor showing for a blitz, let alone 24 hours.

Rose critiquing someone on their poor blitz performance....I chuckled.

• Upvote 1

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

I remember for a while we decided talks were useless, then got smacked by tanked-up Mensa that taught us that was incorrect.

In marionette tanks were worthless cus no one got near max tanks ever. Those who had high tanks were handled by those with high air. Planes used to kill even more tanks then. Steel was stupid expensive for the quantities you needed.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

25 mil and you're out? Wow, I expeced more when I passed the info. But then again you guys pretty muched purged your own gov't so many tiems over I don't even recognize SD anymore. Poor performance, poor decision and poor guts. I've seen more fight in our lwoer tier hitting GPA than in all that remains od SD. You should just disband.

tvPWtuA.gif

25 mil and you're out? Wow, I expeced more when I passed the info. But then again you guys pretty muched purged your own gov't so many tiems over I don't even recognize SD anymore. Poor performance, poor decision and poor guts. I've seen more fight in our lwoer tier hitting GPA than in all that remains od SD. You should just disband.

Purge Storm Division.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• Wiki Mod

For the low fee of 25 million I will come be dictator of Storm Division for 30 days.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid