GPA Signed

Triumvir of Internal Affairs: Oberstein

Triumvir of Foreign Affairs: Godfrey

Acting Triumvir of Foreign Affairs: Lirisa

Triumvir of Military Affairs: Kalev60

• Upvote 3

Pussying out already?

-edit-

Wow, almost 20 whole wars. You really showed them :^)

lel 

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

well I just said about 25M, but some of use got less and some more, depends on what tier we are in. 

Sorry I think a few more Million $ were stolen from their bank, my bad!

Edited by HI-QUA

Man, It was pretty cowardly of you guys to attack GPA in the first place, considering you'd never have done it alone. But white peace after 20 wars? 

Scared they might fight back? 

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Man, It was pretty cowardly of you guys to attack GPA in the first place, considering you'd never have done it alone. But white peace after 20 wars? 

Scared they might fight back? 

Well this war is about to go into second stage where nukes are going to be fired, so we took enough money and we want to get out before a nuke clear war starts. 

Well this war is about to go into second stage where nukes are going to be fired, so we took enough money and we want to get out before a nuke clear war starts. 

I would be surprised if the war cost you less than 25mil in resources/infra lost . In fact, if it was actually less then that you have Mensa to thank for destroying their low tiers for you.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I would be surprised if the war cost you less than 25mil in resources/infra lost . In fact, if it was actually less then that you have Mensa to thank for destroying their low tiers for you.

Thank You Mensa HQ for helping us destroy GPA's low tiers. 

• Upvote 1

Cowards. The lot of you. SD and GPA. Didn't you spend more on arming than you got? Do you even war bro?

Hey First we are not you NK, not all of our members have Nukes, and if we keep fighting we might get destroyed by GPA with nukes like what you guys did to GPA, you lost the war but you did more damage. 

GPA can loose the war but they can deal more damage, considering that I posted a graph about this war and found out they have at least 30-40 more nukes then all of us combined.

Second what do you mean by "The lot of you" 

• Upvote 1

Hey First we are not you NK, not all of our members have Nukes, and if we keep fighting we might get destroyed by GPA with nukes like what you guys did to GPA, you lost the war but you did more damage. 

GPA can loose the war but they can deal more damage, considering that I posted a graph about this war and found out they have at least 30-40 more nukes then all of us combined.

You already admitted to being cowards. You guys are scummy opportunists riding on the coattails of Mensa, basically like everything other alliance who has joined the fight against GPA.

Mensa deserves respect, the rest of you, including GPA, not so much.

• Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

Go back and read my original statement for further information not absorbed on your first ten passes. Growing is the fun part. Wrecking is for masterbation.

You only have 3 members who it would be possibly economical to nuke, and you have a much better score grouping. If you were half way coordinated you could have torn the shit out of GPA's lower third. And 20 wars for 40 members is a pretty poor showing for a blitz, let alone 24 hours.

• Upvote 2

what ever i should have just said white peace and nothing else. 

Well you have extremely poor FA skills. Go back to your alliance, find someone with the gift of gab, and make them do all of your talking.

XLL3z4T.gif

More importantly, the way this worked out for "Storm Division" shows a pretty high degree of incompetence in war management. I'm not sure who the war leader is, maybe Qum can enlighten us. 

• Upvote 2

well this is a raid we are not going to war, this is raids for people who want to raid GPA. We did not do a DoW

You don't need to end raids with white peace. That is for wars. 

This has been enlightening.

Also GPA has 30 nukes left and truthfully every nuke that was shot at me was a waste. It cost more to make said nuke then it did to repair my infra. Not to mention all the money I recieved from GA's.

But ehhhh have fun.

• Upvote 2

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio