History repeating itself?

Kastor

Last time we had this major gov changes on the "winning" side, they lost dramatically. The Syndicate and The Knights Radiant both have new leaders post war. Will we see history repeat itself and their predecessors will meas up so bad that they lose completely? Or will they continue their dominance of the game?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Last time we had this major gov changes on the "winning" side, they lost dramatically. The Syndicate and The Knights Radiant both have new leaders post war. Will we see history repeat itself and their predecessors will meas up so bad that they lose completely? Or will they continue their dominance of the game?

01:04:27 <@LordStrum[AFK]> so I don't look at what kazy posts often
01:04:40 <@LordStrum[AFK]> but someone should probably correct him, considering IC didn't step down afaik

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Partisan once sold his MLP, bought it again, then sold it again, all in the same day.

I think we'll be fine.

Snakes dosent have fingers, its hard for him to click the rgiht buttons sometimes.

• Upvote 6

Ole2.png

01:04:27 <@LordStrum[AFK]> so I don't look at what kazy posts often

01:04:40 <@LordStrum[AFK]> but someone should probably correct him, considering IC didn't step down afaik

IC stepped down if I said he stepped down.

...TKR's gov changes were the creation of a second in command(lordship) who was basically doing that anyway to some degree.

Promotion of woot to herald of war replacing the less active british dude.

I would argue TKR's gov changes probably made it a more efficient war machine.

• Upvote 1

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

When did TKR get "new leadership". I guess I didn't get the new leader memo?

Edited by Kayser

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

When did TKR get "new leadership". I guess I didn't get the new leader memo?

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13630-the-knights-radiant-celebrates-1-year/

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

https://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A%20predecessor&rct=j

learn2english

Ummm?

AGznoY1.png

• Upvote 2

Untitled.png

Let's not forget that Syndicate now has the genius bard at their disposal. With me on our side, there's nothing that can stop us.

You have 6 cities in 96 days with no projects go sit down somewhere.

You have 6 cities in 96 days with no projects go sit down somewhere.

How dreadful that genius is misunderstood in every generation. :(

No matter. I, the prodigal prince, shall prove most effectively that my beauty lies not in the size or age of my nation, but in my contributions and the results of my actions. You just watch and learn. ;)

A single member of our board stepped down, and was promptly succeeded by our former Director of Accounting who has been assisting Partisan with his work for the past couple months, I think we'll llive.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

A single member of our board stepped down, and was promptly succeeded by our former Director of Accounting who has been assisting Partisan with his work for the past couple months, I think we'll llive.

Shh let them think syndisphere is weak