What is the recommended percentage of government in an alliance?

What the title says. I'm just wondering what is the recommended percentage of membership should be government

Edited by Daphnes Hyrule

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I wouldn't say it should be done as a percentage so much as it should be done based on the needs of that particular alliance.

I agree. I figure an alliance should have enough government to function properly.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

As long as the government functions, it could be 1% as far as anyone is concerned. If you need help, hire or elect people to join in your service for the gov.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Only people you trust to not screw up.

There was a problem event that happened on a similar game. The alliance recruited on 4chan and the leader gave some random dude second in command. The SIC dude wanted to be in another alliance called Comintern. Comintern leaders (jokingly) said that he had to kick everyone out of his alliance to be let into Comintern. The SIC dude then kicked everyone out of his alliance, which was the largest alliance at the time. All of these alliance-less players went to find new alliances. A few alliances began to extort alliances for their refugees and it became a world war. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

The percentage should be as high as possible, but no more than 5 high gov and 10 low gov. This is why micro alliances are so effective.