The 13th Legion Has Landed

Silent Shadow

TRjHOAl.png

Julius Caesar recruited the 13th legion in Cisalpine Gaul in 58 BC. This legion became famous for crossing the Rubicon with Caesar, changing Roman history forever. Octavian created a new 13th in 30 BC combining two legions, one of which was Caesar’s legion. The 13th stationed on the Rhine became one of the principal legions used by Drusus and his brother Tiberius in their campaigns from 20 BC to 15 BC fighting the tribes in Germania and Raetia. The 13th served with Germanicus in his campaigns to recover the eagles of the three legions lost in the Teutoburg Forrest. The 13th fought in the Dacian wars for Emperor Trajan as well as continuous conflict with the German, Sarmatian and Gothic tribes. Finally by about 395 AD the 13th Legion, having been split into into smaller units and sent to a variety of locals, disappeared from Roman records.

The 13th declares its Orbis existance.

The 13th is proudly protected by Rose.

Signed,

Curtimus Maximus

IlikePie

Edited by Silent Shadow
  • Upvote 2

Job Opening

We are looking for a Good Recruiting officer:

We offer Long hours

We offer shitty pay

We offer high stress lol

And the biggest bonus of it all, you get to hang out with a Canadian Redneck lol

So if this offer appeals to you, get in contact with the 13th lmao

• Upvote 1

Ya we went with a Roman Theme, sparked by the TV series Rome....bloody love that series.

giphy.gif

Good luck with the alliance  :)

• Upvote 2

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Imperial_Seal.png

A bit late but I can confirm we are protecting The 13th with a review to the protectorate every 30 days.

o/ The 13th

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Imperial_Seal.png

A bit late but I can confirm we are protecting The 13th with a review to the protectorate every 30 days.

o/ The 13th

Finally signed Brocktimus Prime. Only took us like 4 months.

o/ The 13th

o/ Rose

• Upvote 2