RNN: Rokkenjima News Report Episode 15

Eva-Beatrice

5QsSckW.png

Date: October 31, 2005 Orbis Time

Happy Halloween, everyone! Welcome to episode 15 of the Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! I'm your host, Clair Vaux Bernardus, currently reporting from Rokkenjima's National Halloween Party here in Alcamoth! This will be a short, but special news report.

The RNN crew is here with me in Alcamoth for the Halloween Party, and we have quite the turnout! Not only do we have our citizens and the Witch Council here, but also foreign citizens and leaders. I've been walking around with Premier Solaris of the Greater Meta Republic. *giggle* We've had the chance to see some amazing cosplay, including Lelouch as the Mad Hatter and neko Zafri Zackery.

XHKNzNH.png

Alexei Lysenko of Chernigov has also decided to attend, although we haven't seen him yet. We also got quite the surprise when familiar faces from Hinamizawa, Lady Maria, and Ange Ushiromiya of the GMR decided to cosplay as various witches! They're so adorable. ^_^

SLco4CB.png

The party's been a blast so far, so be sure to come out if you're able! The night's not over yet.

Moving away from the party, it seems that students of Raizen Academy have come quite far with their magic since joining a year ago! The Witch Council has announced that it plans to introduce more courses suited for higher-level magic users. We at RNN would like to wish these students good luck! They've done well so far.

Lastly, we have a topic that seems perfect for Halloween. Earlier today, the Witch Council had received reports that a dragon had been sighted in the city of Vampiria. It had appeared at approximately 8 A.M. according to witnesses, and is seen here resting on the Devil's Castle in the center of town. The dragon flew off after several minutes. We have no further details at this time, but the Witch Council has confirmed that the creature is indeed real.

kiNGBeC.jpg

Well, that's all for this week's Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! Happy Halloween, and until next week, ja ne!

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Nice, glad to see you guys had some fun. Sorry His Excellency the Supreme Chancellor could not attend as he was busy at the time. 

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Kind of wanted to see Solaris cosplay as a neko with Zafri <.< >.>

Overall, quite fun, i enjoyed the party

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Kind of wanted to see Solaris cosplay as a neko with Zafri <.< >.>

Overall, quite fun, i enjoyed the party

Then i wouldn't need to cosplay. Since i have a tail you forget. I'm also a cat like Bernkastel is.

Then i wouldn't need to cosplay. Since i have a tail you forget. I'm also a cat like Bernkastel is.

A picture would be better, and with Zafri on top of that

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Sorry that I was late, my plane had to make a stop due to a malfunction in one of the engines.

We're just glad you made it.

The Emperor sends his utter most apologies for not being able to attend, he was "imprisoned" by the "republic" and has sent gifts of chocolate, sweets, and wine

The Witch Council appreciates these gifts. Perhaps more leaders will be able to attend next year.

Pft. Both of you made a fool of yourselves. At least I, well, I spent most of my time at a press conference, as well as dealing with a primitive form of transportation known as an "airplane". Next time, remind me to use something far more befitting of an Emperor that rules across several dimensions.

-Alexei

Pft. Both of you made a fool of yourselves. At least I, well, I spent most of my time at a press conference, as well as dealing with a primitive form of transportation known as an "airplane". Next time, remind me to use something far more befitting of an Emperor that rules across several dimensions.

-Alexei

Get an avalon

IYT09l4.png

Travel by space craft like the Republic. We would be happy to give you one.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer