Mensa does something again

TellUrGrlThx

If GPA want to be neutral they'll have to find away to defend themselves, set up their nations like arghh ( think RL switzerland ) or find some people who'll sign one way MDPs. Just sitting there and asking people not to attack you is never going to work.

so like a protectorate 

True, and not that counters were EVER much of a threat, at any point.

Aargh had some effective conters. Then the community decided life was too hard and now we are stuck with this score structure.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

TEst didn't officially DoW GPA (only a few separate TEst nations attacked GPA).

So it can't be described as alliance vs alliance war.

Yet GPA members are attacking 2 TEst members (Jaguar and Odin) who hadn't declared on GPA.

Green Enforcement Agency confirmed.

Edited by Insert Name Here

TEst didn't officially DoW GPA, yet GPA members are attacking 2 TEst members (Jaguar and Odin) who hadn't declared on GPA.

/me goes to check war list

PRE WHAT THE !@#$ WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE?!?!?!?

Edit: They actually did the same thing with SS, wasn't a smart move then, isn't a smart move now.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I checked my wars page, and saw one of my targets went missing. Checking my URLs:

TZI4O1e.png

This is how Mensa rolls son.

I had one delete right in the middle of the war. Makes me think he was an inactive account and the handler deleted the account so we couldn't beige and get to their bank Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

the handler deleted the account so we couldn't beige and get to their bank

He could have just left the AA. More likely the DoW just reminded him he even still had an account when he got emailed and he was like "Oh yeah, screw this game."

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

TEst didn't officially DoW GPA (only a few separate TEst nations attacked GPA).

So it can't be described as alliance vs alliance war.

Yet GPA members are attacking 2 TEst members (Jaguar and Odin) who hadn't declared on GPA.

Pre attack first lol

Pre attack first lol

Just because an alliance leader attacked doesn't make it a dow, otherwise technically ss woulda dowed gpa. SS didn't, we just defended against their senseless aggression :^)

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Pre attack first lol

Basically what Under just said.

Sparta's leader just attacked a GPA member.

By that logic, GPA members could attack any Sparta nation now...  :blink:

Basically what Under just said.

Sparta's leader just attacked a GPA member.

By that logic, GPA members could attack any Sparta nation now...  :blink:

I mean it wasn't just Pre, and I fairly certain it was safe for GPA to assume further attacks from Test would come so why now put in some damage for getting 0ed military. 

I mean it wasn't just Pre, and I fairly certain it was safe for GPA to assume further attacks from Test would come so why now put in some damage for getting 0ed military. 

Damage? Where?

scSqPGJ.gif

Damage? Where?

Anything's possible with an imagination

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

iBvjFI5.gif

The "idea" of a GPA is not new, or novel, or unfair. You're simply creating a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, when there isn't any basis in fact for anything you claim possibly could happen on your imaginary slippery slope.

What tinfoil hat? The scenario I described has happen in this and other worlds. You're right the idea of a GPA is not new and the idea is vehemently hated in other instances too so whats your point? Whether you're aware of the scenario described does not excuse you from making ignorant and idioctic posts. There is no conspiracy. Sure life is unfair and that line was convenient for your dank meme, but the sentiment is shared by a large number of people who are in power to do something about it and guess what, they are. The grievance against the idea of a GPA is legitimate, its real and people have proven to be willing to act on it. If you

are against it, do something a bit more than spewing hot air.

Edited by Kayser
  • Upvote 3

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

TEst didn't start attacking GPA in block, quite far from it, actually.

Only a few TEst members had declared on GPA before Jaguar and Odin got hit.

And they were attacked by 2 GPA gov members.

I know TEst was building up, but I don't think attacking 2 nations that hadn't declared on GPA is very neutral.

eating nukes is my hobby, reading this forum after Mensa goes to war comes second

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Most boring fight back yet

When will people learn 3,000 infra per city and 130 ships anit the way to go

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif