Mensa does something again

TellUrGrlThx

Well, the entire appeal of the GPA is that we're neutral, so the people who came to the GPA for that reason would just leave and start their own alliance most likely. The new, aggressive "GPA" would be GPA-in-name-only.

Plenty of alliances offer neutrality. The appeal of GPA is that you're available, not that you're neutral.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Says one of the few butthurt who had no idea Mensa was talking about rolling GPA for months openly

Hint: it wasn't the best keep secret on Orbis.  The "sneaky" part was the timing.  Please try to keep up.

"Sneak Attack"  I like this.

Mensa leadership: "We are going to roll GPA"

Mensa Members: "We are going to roll GPA"

Mensa: Remains militarized

Rolls GPA in a "sneak attack"

///////////

Are you slow or something?  I am being mostly serious in this question.

You really aren't prepared to match wits with me, son.  Go play with your friends and have a nice night.

• Upvote 2

Hint: it wasn't the best keep secret on Orbis.  The "sneaky" part was the timing.  Please try to keep up.

You really aren't prepared to match wits with me, son.  Go play with your friends and have a nice night.

So super sneaky we were.  My "wits" are befuddled.

n4JMEti.jpg

-signature removed for rules violation-

It was just the most convenient/soon we could hit after voting on if we wanted to.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

That's a bit hypocritical considering GPA doesn't engage in politics, but feels like other people need a political reason for a war to be justified.

Similarly to the fact that you're playing the game you like to, Mensa is doing the same. :P

It's a little bit hypocritical to say, "we're hitting GPA because that's how we want to play the game" while denying GPA the opportunity to play the game as they like (as a nation building simulator). 

Edit: P.S. I wonder what all this scape-goating/band-wagon hating on GPA even though they really haven't done anything objectively wrong reminds me of. 

For real the circle-jerking when it comes to anti-neutrality and anti-GPA is kind've absurd and mostly sad. Yea yea blah blah blah they're !@#$ for being neutral and I must be a !@#$ for supporting that style of game play, something something about should be playing farmville instead.

Edited by EliteCanada

Mensa is like a Wolf, and GPA is like a sheep. It's a big defenceless herbivore incapable of fighting back and we're a carnivore. Given the opportunity we will always attack.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

It's a little bit hypocritical to say, "we're hitting GPA because that's how we want to play the game" while denying GPA the opportunity to play the game as they like (as a nation building simulator). 

Edit: P.S. I wonder what all this scape-goating/band-wagon hating on GPA even though they really haven't done anything objectively wrong reminds me of. 

For real the circle-jerking when it comes to anti-neutrality and anti-GPA is kind've absurd and mostly sad. Yea yea blah blah blah they're !@#$ for being neutral and I must be a !@#$ for supporting that style of game play, something something about should be playing farmville instead.

Why are you in The Syndicate? You clearly want to support GPA, so go !@#$ join up already. 

Edited by Jesse Custer

It's more gpa are no. 1 so it's destroy o'clock. No one would be as bothered if you were number 5. Neutrals havnt earned their place.

• Upvote 4
T7Vrilp.png

Everytime gpa sells one unit of resource during a war they are profiting from the war they sit out. Blah blah economics.

NK hit the top tier and mensa will wipe out the rest. Almost like it was planned.....

• Upvote 1

This game is called Politics and War, not Spreadsheets and Shitposting. GPA can play how they want, but they can't expect PvP to be turned off only for them. I hope both sides enjoy the warring, but I know only one will.

• Upvote 3

Why are you in The Syndicate? You clearly want to support GPA, so go !@#$ join up already. 

To support an AA in their war effort you have to be in that AA? Interesting.

It's more gpa are no. 1 so it's destroy o'clock. No one would be as bothered if you were number 5. Neutrals havnt earned their place.

That seems like a self-conceited thing to say. "AAs that can hit these keys and commands in this general way have earned their place."

• Upvote 1

There's nothing inherently wrong with playing neutral or refraining from actively waring. It's however a dumb idea to run a neutral alliance and think you then must be passive in the political sphere. If you dont want protect yourself with violence, you have to protect yourself with politics. Anything else is willfully ignorant and harmful towards your membership

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

This game is called Politics and War, not Spreadsheets and Shitposting. GPA can play how they want, but they can't expect PvP to be turned off only for them. I hope both sides enjoy the warring, but I know only one will.

Ironically despite your post claiming and aspiring otherwise all this game really is is spreadsheets and shitposting :P

This game is called Politics and War, not Spreadsheets and Shitposting.

It's a valid description of the game tho

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I just see a bunch of people launching a sneak attack on another bunch of people during a time period where many of the people in the target alliance are away from their computers celebrating a holiday.

But if GPA was planning to use economics as a weapon, they wouldn't even be the first alliance to do so.

Have fun I suppose.

That's very US-centric of you.

• Upvote 1

Why do people insist that the only true way to play this game is to be fighting all the time? The game is about politics and war. You go to war when politics necessitate it. I am pretty confident in saying that our politics definitely did not necessitate this war, so it's ultimately pointless, and it makes no sense to praise Mensa for "playing the game as it's meant to be played" by fighting us as I expect will be done in short order.

We were happy to just sit around building up our nations. That's why we exist. We are the players of this game, of equal stature to everyone else, who just want to build. Why not let us? Leave us be, you guys can do your thing while we do ours. Warring is fun for most players, those who are in non-neutral alliances, who open themselves up to the possibility of war. But why insist that the players who joined an alliance and abide by strict neutrality, specifically for the purpose of avoiding war, also go to war? We became neutrals because we want to not go to war, so why ruin our fun? What did we ever do to you? We're not pacifists of course, but we only fight defensively, so we may as well be.

Anyways, I know this will get misinterpreted to hell and back and the train will keep on chugging along to page 50 or whatever. I just want to say it for the record, this war is utterly pointless and accomplishes nothing in the end but to bring our and Mensa's score down, there are no politics at play here.

And I lifted my self-imposed gag order.

Just my thought..

Imagine a huge Orbis War... Every nation participates and every alliance fight with each other...and that war continue for one month..and pixels down rapidly...

At last there are only some nations..and few alliances with some army only..

And nuclear free Orbis...

• Upvote 1

well looks like this war just went out of hand, GPA you should not have hit Arrgh or Roz Wei.

Just a note, remember the "St. Patrick's Massacre", I think this will be number two but it is not on St. Patrick's day and the alliance that is attacking you is kind of different.

Never the less good luck to both sides! 

Well, the entire appeal of the GPA is that we're neutral, so the people who came to the GPA for that reason would just leave and start their own alliance most likely. The new, aggressive "GPA" would be GPA-in-name-only.

From someone that has been in gpa you already are gpa in name only.