Not enough money to buy infra bug

synthesis

I have just tried to buy a set amount of infra (less than 100), but even though the calculated cost is less than the amount I have on hand, it said I didn't have enough. - Either this is a bug or the calculated value is wrong, and not showing it correctly, please confirm.

Edited by synthesis

I'm have a similar problem, where I have $715K on hand and the cost is listed as $652K, but the not enough money error is triggering. (Image in the spoiler)

0OgBTAT.png

After further testing, the displayed price is correct, but the new system charges full price. I had $960K after turn update, the $651K purchase went through, but deducted $724K from my cash.

Cant buy 100 infrastructure with plenty of money...

What were you doing (or trying to do): Buy Infrastructure

What happened (describe thoroughly please):Said I didnt have enough money....I do

Link to page: https://politicsandwar.com/city/id=29523

Any other relevant information: none that could be considered helpful other than I do have enough to make the purchase

This happened to me after I switched my policy to the 5% thingy. I had 220k more than I needed. I made some market cash in the same turn so I tried again and it was 300k more than it read. Just happened on the noon gametime turn today

Still doing it to me. So I've spent 600k more than needed. Let me know when it's actually fixed or refund it.

Nevermind I see the mods are busy moving topics to spam instead.......

• Upvote 3

Bug still persists...

I was upgrading from 1400 infra to 1500 infra.

It should have costed me $1,237,936 as indicated by the 'Calculated Cost', but actually costed $1,375,485.

It wasn't factoring Urbanization/CFCE cost reductions correctly. It's fixed now.

This bug is happening to me as well. It says I only need 135k while I have 141k on hand. Gives me the error when I buy 100

Error:

You do not have enough money for this transaction.

I bought like 6,000 infra yesterday... so how much extra have they charged me?

Depends on the infra levels, but you'll be talking about millions.

Edited by synthesis

• Administrators

I have fixed it locally and not pushed it live on accident. It has really been fixed now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It still doesn't seem to be quite right. I just bought 100 infrastructure which should have cost $3,511,323. I had $6,420,680.08 so I should have had $2,909,357.08 left after the purchase. In fact i have $2,967,307.08. I've profited by $57,950.