Meonesia's capital bombed by the Royal Evenstar Air Force!

Thalmor

M7vf21L.png

At 6:45 A.M. on September 26th, 2005, two-hundred-sixteen (12 flights of 18) planes of the Royal Evenstar Air Force launched a massive bombing campaign on Meokraud, the capital of Meonesia.

The formation was launched out of Matterswork in Evenstar-Meonesia, where the planes, materials, and personnel (both pilots and maintenance) were transported to over the course of the last 4 days.

The targets of the attack were not military or government installations. Instead, the targets were of cultural, religious, and ''everyday'' significance: Parks, monuments, buildings towards the local ''Meonist'' faith, and roads were targeted.

The attack was not to cripple Meonesia (as they did that to themselves in their recent, concluded civil war) but instead to send a message that their meddling in Evenstar affairs would not be tolerated.

The attack was commenced at the time chosen so that they would attack their targets at around 7:20 A.M.. This was done when most people were traveling to work (or school), and would've increased the chaos and panic of the attack.

The Meonesian Air Force, which was still combat capable, had about 108 aircraft at the time of the attack.

As officials at the Evenstar Department of War were dismissive of the ability of the Meonesian Air Force's capability to respond, the plans for the attack were done over unencrypted channels...

...Due to this, it was theorized by the Evenstar Intelligence Department that Meonesia intelligence officials were able to be aware of the attacks- right down to the time and date (they were right).

The first missile was fired at 7:13 A.M. by Meonesian aircraft intercepting the Evenstar formation.

From the start of the operation at 6:45 A.M., to the return of all remaining aircraft belonging to The Evenstar at 8:43 A.M., The Evenstar lost 11 aircraft and Meonesia lost 25 aircraft.

Approximately 87% of all designated targets were hit. The operation has been declared a success in despite of Meonesia's response.

The Kingdom of The Evenstar did not record total casualties on Meonesia's side (although it's been estimated to only be in the low hundreds), so if Meonesian officials would be so kind as to post those here, that would be grand.

As always, The Kingdom of The Evenstar is gracious for our allies support in international affairs.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

His Majesty the Emperor of the Texan Empire, congratulates King Thalmor on his success

In other related news: Riots have broken out in the Capital city of the Texan Empire asking for the Royal Family to step down and bring greater Democracy to the lands. When asked, Royal Government Officials responded by saying the Riots are only getting worse and worse and we do not have an Official Statement regarding what actions are to be taken at this time, Thank you.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Excellent. Meonesia is nothing but trouble for this world and for humanity. The faster they burn, the better.

The world can be assured that the Future Projectâ„¢ and the Order of Humanity's Military will be ready as soon as the dust settles to restore order.

• Upvote 1

o/ Evenstar

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I would like to utter a correction:

At the time of the posting of this, it was stated that the channels used to communicate and plan the attack were encrypted. That is not true. All communications, save for a specific few, were un-encrypted- hence why Meonesian officials were able to find out about it. I just now realized the mistake and have corrected it.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Our casualty count is 87 dead, 213 injured.

In response to this attack, the Senate is voting on impeaching Pury Uryq.

I feel as though that may not help.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Explanation? 

I'm surprised you need one.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I'm still kinda new to all of this, yeah technically a "new leader" wouldn't help I mean he'd still be the same dude

Sincerely,

The people of Meonesia followed their leader's will blindly. At this point, impeachment may seem too little, too late. RII sources expect Evenstar will demand punitive reparations and concessions from Meonesia. Should the Meonesian people remove the black mark that is Pury Uryq from power, the Kingdom of Resvernas may be induced into offering arbitration to end the conflict.

• Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Explanation? 

The other leaders stated it quite well, although they (Menonesia) are at the point (as a nation) at the moment where they are already being bombed, insulted, and in the state of civil war where the change of leadership won't do much. 

Sort of like a terrible leader who lead the nation to an inevitable shitstorm, changing for some random citizen while still holding the same laws, and history. :P

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

The other leaders stated it quite well, although they (Menonesia) are at the point (as a nation) at the moment where they are already being bombed, insulted, and in the state of civil war where the change of leadership won't do much. 

Sort of like a terrible leader who lead the nation to an inevitable shitstorm, changing for some random citizen while still holding the same laws, and history. :P

Well said

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

I'm still kinda new to all of this, yeah technically a "new leader" wouldn't help I mean he'd still be the same dude

Actually, I develop personalities for all of my leaders and post in the personality of them. 

This is very small

Actually, I develop personalities for all of my leaders and post in the personality of them. 

Well never the less, I believe Pury Uryq should remain in Office

Sincerely,