In Response to International Resistance to Democracy...

Ekejen Luish

In response to the resistance internationally of the democratization of Meonesia, we hereby announce...

OI THALMOR, SAY G'BYE TO YA OPECK!

That's right, we aren't concealing it anymore - We're personally funding the Opeck Liberation Collective. We are smuggling them weapons and money, and we are gonna democratize the Evenstar's colonies!

INDEPENDENCE! INDEPENDENCE! INDEPENDENCE TO OPECK!

OOC: Yes we got permission from the Evenstar to fund the OLC

Edited by Pury Uryq

This is very small

Not sure who to support... I like Evenstar and I am allied with them, but I am also in an alliance with Meonesia, so Neutral for now I guess.

You could destroy them both r-r.

• Upvote 2

Velika formally condemns the adventurist foreign policy of Meonesia, which we see as nothing but a desperate attempt to pull attention away from Meonesia's crippling internal divisions by focusing on foreign enemies. That said, Evenstar is without a doubt an imperialist power, but if the people of Opeck or other nationalities wish for independence then they themselves are the only people who are capable of realizing this. Freedom is taken by the people, it is not granted by a foreign power.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 3

The Imperial Dutch Empire Condems these actions. We send our full support to Evenstar and hope that this terror group is destroyed and its leaders captured.

Any and all diplomatic, trade, and military have been suspended till the halt of aid to these terror groups

Edited by Empress Wolf
  • Upvote 1

sig.gif

The Failed State of Meonesia should really re-consider their priorities. They just came out of a bitter civil war with an unstable economy, and what do they do? Do they invest their money in rebuilding after the war? Do they invest in technology or education? No, they invest in a group that borderlines on being a terrorist organization. Not just that, mind you, but aforementioned group also operates inside a nation that has heavily supported Meonesia through their short, annoying existence. Instead of getting themselves back together, they instead try to harm a nation that was once tried to hold them together.

The Evenstar will not let some pissant island in the middle of nowhere in The Atlantic Ocean try to harm our stability. We will be taking action shortly.

Not sure who to support... I like Evenstar and I am allied with them, but I am also in an alliance with Meonesia, so Neutral for now I guess.

I understand where you're coming from, but please realize that the Meonesia you allied with is different from the Meonesia we have now- so much so that I cancelled The Evenstar's Non-Aggressive Pact with them. Meonesia is directly trying to harm our country without provocation from us- this isn't a feud over land, it's a dedicated effort from the Meonesian government to harm us indirectly for no good reason. Finally, Meonesia has a history of instability- their economy is tanking, they're developing weapons of mass destruction, and they get into a new, deadly war every year. The Kingdom of The Evenstar, on the other hand, is far more powerful and stable and are the victims of a non-violent attack.

There's also the fact that the people of Chernigov and The Evenstar are brothers and sisters in Christ.

You have a lot more to gain in supporting us then you do supporting Meonesia. Sometimes it's best NOT to stay on the fence because of paper treaties alone.

You could destroy them both r-r.

...Except Chernigov really couldn't? They don't have the manpower, economy, air force, or navy to even considerably harm us. They would have to pass through the heavily-fortified Strait of Gibraltar while under heavy fire from the Royal Evenstar Air Force. The best they could do would be to occupy the Kingdom of Sardinia, but we'd launch a counterattack quickly afterwards.

Even if they broke through the Strait of Gibraltar, the losses they would've suffered would make an actual attack on the mainland nearly impossible- let alone any form of occupation they just constituent ''destroying''us.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

The DeustchReich knows first hand the impact of terrorism, we do not accept these actions. We are disgusted with the new policy of Meonesia, although our actions can not pay the sacrifice the Evenstar people have made, consider that we are breaking all diplomatic relations as well as pulling out of the North Atlantic Union until your actions are reconsidered. 

Harzotchka fully supports Evenstar even though they are extremely religious, but they are at least trying to find the truth instead of brainwashing their hurt civilians from past conflicts and being full of corruption and internal conflict as being a "democracy".

Britannia will support Evenstar as per their treaty

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

In other Recent News, the Texan Empire has agreed to condemn these actions and place an Embargo on any nation within the NAU.

Emperor Monroe of the Texan Empire has no problem with Democracy but when acts of Terrorism are committed by a government especially in aid of a rebel group in another nation then we have no further evidence needed to get approval from the Royal Council to place the Embargo on the NAU as a whole entente.

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

OOC: isn't your nation having high inflation and after the civil war suffering in manpower as well as resources??

The most hilarious part is that their own government is forcing high inflation. It's as if they're are no economic references within the nation. Perhaps they were all destroyed due to the civil war? :P

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Resvernas condemns in the strongest possible terms the lunacy of the Meonesian... you call that leadership?

OOC: Read that in the voice of Jason Isaac's Lucius Malfoy on entering Hagrid's hut in the Chamber of Secrets movie.

FOR THE UPTH TIME, THE CIVIL WAR ENDED MANY MONTHS AGO! AND OUR ECONOMY IS FINE!

Well actually it's mediocre... but it's not unstable!

Says the leader of a government forcing inflation... FYI, inflation is not good. 

OOC: Economics 101: Think Weimar Republic, where people burned stacks of worthless currency to heat their house instead of buying coal, cause coal was so damned expensive. Also think the Big Mac Index.

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Although we don't have any relations with the new nation of Meonesia; we have known their ancient predecessor states and do not have a very great opinion. The new nation of Meonesia although we condemned their initiative, the NAU, their nation has not done anything to disturb Japanese liberation. However, regardless of Evenstar, Calondia condemns covert operations in a sovereign country. We do not support armed conflict between the states especially when Meonesia recently ended a civil war. We urge both sides to seek a diplomatic solution and for Meonesia to stop funding terrorist organisations.

Although we condemn the action of this Republic, we have signed an MDoAP with this nation

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer