North Atlantic Union Charter

Ekejen Luish

Preamble:

The purpose of the North Atlantic Union is to ensure peace in our time and in our nations, and to begin to work towards international cooperation between the nations in North America, the Atlantic, and Europe. The NAU will work to solve the problems of our nations.

Article I:

The nations of the North Atlantic Union will not attack each other, even if alliances attack others, no nation shall declare war on the other.

Article II:
In the event that a nation attacks a member of the North Atlantic Union, it is not a full obligation but it is expected that the other nations of the NAU will send assistance in some manner.

Article III:

In the event that a nation of the NAU attacks another NAU member, the aggressor will be automatically relieved of their participation in the North Atlantic Union.

Article IV:

For a nation to join the North Atlantic Union, they must be approved by all nations of the NAU Security Council, which shall initially be composed of the delegates from Meonesia, the Deutsch Reich, and Chernigov. These nations will have a permanent place in the SC, however other nations can join to fill the remaining two spots of the Security Council.

Article V: 

Should a nation be declined acceptance into the NAU and reapply, they must be accepted with a majority vote from all NAU members.

Article VI:

A nation declined from joining the NAU twice will be inelegible to join the NAU for two years (orbis time).

Article VII:

A nation may leave the North Atlantic Union at any time.

Article VIII:

Nations in the North Atlantic Union will have open borders with each other, as well as shared ports and airspace.

Article IX:

Any resolutions made by the North Atlantic Union will not be enforced through forceful manners, and as thus any nation may reject certain resolutions from the NAU if they so wish to; however, if a nation rejects ten resolutions, they will be forced to leave the North Atlantic Union as they will have seemed to not be compliant with the NAU and non-cooperative.

Article X:

The security council will have five members. The five members may be changed at any time with the consent of a two-thirds majority vote from the entire North Atlantic Union.

Article XI:

Should a nation leave the NAU and were part of the NAU Security Council, or resign from their post as a NAU security council member, a new security council member will be voted in by a two thirds majority vote.

Article XII: The nations of the North Atlantic Union will all use a version of the Orbis Note, the North Atlantic Union Note. This NAU Note will be regulated by the NAU and decisions will be made by a NAU majority.

Article XIII: Should a nation not part of the NAU wish to engage in economical activity, military activity, or any other type of activities internationally (i.e. selling products from another nation to a NAU nation), a decision on taxes and all other possible obligations from either the NAU or the external nation must be agreed on by the NAU majority.

Article XIV: A citizen of a NAU nation moving to another NAU nation or staying there for an extensive period of time will not need a visa or any other papers.

Article XV: A citizen of a NAU nation will not need to show passport or other documents when traveling to another NAU nation, unless the other nation declines this article.

Article XVI: A single passport will represent the entirety of the North Atlantic Union.

Article XVII: Nations in the NAU will not tax goods being sold in their nation from other nations.

Article XVIII: If there are less than three nations in the North Atlantic Union, the NAU will disband completely.

Article XIX: The nations of the North Atlantic Union will attempt to cooperate in global military operations, criminal investigations, and such.

Article XX: The nations of the North Atlantic Union will create a cooperative policing force to find and capture criminals. This shall be known as the North Atlantic Union Police Service. The NAUPS agents will be able to move freely across borders.

Article XXI: This initial NAU constitution may be modified at any time with the consent of a one-hundred percent majority of the security council, and a two-thirds majority of the general NAU assembly.

OOC: This is not an in-game alliance.

This is very small

Who is in this Union as of yet, has this been pre-established? I assume that the three nations you mentioned would be present, however is there more?

Good thing this doesn't apply to Asia or else i'd have to whoop your ass.

-Solaris

What would it have anything to do with you if it were in East asia? You could just not apply haha

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Who is in this Union as of yet, has this been pre-established? I assume that the three nations you mentioned would be present, however is there more?

What would it have anything to do with you if it were in East asia? You could just not apply haha

I don't want scumbags operating on my lawn.

• Upvote 2

I don't want scumbags operating on my lawn.

Technically, and politically. Your lawn already has a handful of nations...including myself

Though, for the NAU, all I see is another Europa Union

(OOC: For those who dont know, it is the Code Geass EU, which, Britannia led a very successful campaign against)

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Technically, and politically. Your lawn already has a handful of nations...including myself

Though, for the NAU, all I see is another Europa Union

(OOC: For those who dont know, it is the Code Geass EU, which, Britannia led a very successful campaign against)

You people i tolerate. But this.. nation if you can call it a nation is a failed state trying to look powerful.

• Upvote 1

There are only three nations currently, however anyone in North America, Europe, or the Atlantic can join at any time as long as you are approved.

The nations are myself, the Deutcsh Reich, and Chernigov. If anyone wants to join, they may apply on this thread.

This is very small

There are only three nations currently, however anyone in North America, Europe, or the Atlantic can join at any time as long as you are approved.

The nations are myself, the Deutcsh Reich, and Chernigov. If anyone wants to join, they may apply on this thread.

Come on, Pury Uryq, aren't you going to respond to Solaris?

I swear, leaders of Democracies are so weak! I bet Atim Atae would've already threatened a war by now over Solaris' provocations.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

I swear, leaders of Democracies are so weak! I bet Atim Atae would've already threatened a war by now over Solaris' provocations.

Those who are unable to respond to criticism are incapable to lead is what i always say. 

Solaris is a despicable idiot who doesn't deserve to run a nation. He is irresponsible and hot-headed. And those who respond to critisism from such a person are more pathetic than the critic.

This is very small

He probably would declare war on Solaris. He is stupid enough to do so.

Or, at least, he was.

This is very small

Solaris is a despicable idiot who doesn't deserve to run a nation. He is irresponsible and hot-headed. And those who respond to critisism from such a person are more pathetic than the critic.

This despicable idiot revolutionized the technological development of the world. Aided countries that were disaster zones. Invested millions of dollars in Cancer Research at The Rokkaku Corporation. Revitalized the Meta Board to give millions of people homes and shared technology with allied nations to further boost their infrastructure quality. The !@#$ did ya' do? 

Irresponsible and Hot-Headed? Believe it or not you ugly mug' I have morals thanks to the reprogramming of my mind made by the Quarians. Last time i checked you haven't examined your own poor reputation.  You have nothing to say about other leaders if a good amount of the world has a negative reception towards you. I might be hot-headed but at least i play nice with others.

Update: To add insult to injury and i'm pretty much beating a dead horse at this moment. You should really play nice with others otherwise the Witch Senate would not be so mean to you. We know we hurt your feelings but you should fess up and improve your relations. Because hey. Having friends does help. You're always free to contact us if you're wise enough to take our advice. But hey. if you don't, we will roast marshmallows over the upcoming downfall of your administration.

Edited by Solaris
  • Upvote 4

-snip-

I love how Solaris went from zero to full-on savage

• Upvote 5

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Leaders like Solaris remind me of the Dark ages of Orbis when I was in soviet Russia.

Cyka blyat basically and to da gulag.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Calondia condemns this evil nation and alliance; if only we had the strength to wipe your filth from the planets surface we would, and even though we would also like to destroy the Greater Meta Republic, we hope they destroy you before we destroy them.

Just like you turned all your subjects into mindless clones you would do the same to members of the NAUC, you are truly evil. Calondia has always watched your scheming nation, and we know your history. You are never to be trusted.

Glory to Calondia.

• Upvote 3

Calondia condemns this evil nation and alliance; if only we had the strength to wipe your filth from the planets surface we would, and even though we would also like to destroy the Greater Meta Republic, we hope they destroy you before we destroy them.

Just like you turned all your subjects into mindless clones you would do the same to members of the NAUC, you are truly evil. Calondia has always watched your scheming nation, and we know your history. You are never to be trusted.

Glory to Calondia.

Huh? How is it evil?

World cooperation is evil?

And I don't have "subjects". We are a Free Republic!

This is very small

Huh? How is it evil?

World cooperation is evil?

And I don't have "subjects". We are a Free Republic!

Republic totalitarian same thing for your nation :P

• Upvote 3

PoJQyFJ.gif

Glory to Calondia.

Also it's the NAU, not the NAUC Mr. Mushroom Man.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Glory to Calondia.

diplomacy+for+dummies.jpg

• Upvote 1

It would seem everyone has pulled out of NAU! This was a complete failure.

• Upvote 2

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer