War Ending

Roquentin

My dear Prozens.

Clearly, if you believe that the stage into which we are about to transition is "the boring" one, then you must not be participating properly in the grand soiree that is the browser-based nation simulator game. Indeed, I would argue that the true excitement is still before us! The reasoning behind this declaration is simple: These are the days in which we set the stage for the bitter struggle to come. Just as the complex puzzle of Orbis has shattered beneath the weight of this mighty conflict, the weeks and months ahead are surely ones in which the best of us shall work doggedly to ensure that those pieces may be reunited in a way that will prove most advantageous for ourselves and those we rely on. This is not a time to rest or to lament our misfortune - It is a time to work doubly hard, to reach deep within ourselves and discover our own persistence, and then to motivate the others around us to do the same. Woe to those who fail to understand this simple lesson!

~ Olivert Reise Arnor

To the lovely and illustrious BeachBunny,

I did take a moment to view your nation, and I suppose I am not exactly surprised that you would feel this way, as you don't appear to hold any position of significance within your alliance. Given the nature of your sodality, it could be that even your leadership can spare the time to take it easy. I'm not familiar with your inner workings, so it's not really my place to say. Nonetheless, I believe that my larger point regarding the role of peacetime in relation to the success of an alliance in a time of war is still valid in many cases.

~ Olivert Reise Arnor

tumblr_n3nu1whfRS1sx76u6o1_250.gif

• Upvote 6

Untitled.png

My dear Prozens.

Clearly, if you believe that the stage into which we are about to transition is "the boring" one, then you must not be participating properly in the grand soiree that is the browser-based nation simulator game. Indeed, I would argue that the true excitement is still before us! The reasoning behind this declaration is simple: These are the days in which we set the stage for the bitter struggle to come. Just as the complex puzzle of Orbis has shattered beneath the weight of this mighty conflict, the weeks and months ahead are surely ones in which the best of us shall work doggedly to ensure that those pieces may be reunited in a way that will prove most advantageous for ourselves and those we rely on. This is not a time to rest or to lament our misfortune - It is a time to work doubly hard, to reach deep within ourselves and discover our own persistence, and then to motivate the others around us to do the same. Woe to those who fail to understand this simple lesson!

~ Olivert Reise Arnor

TRUUUUUUUUUU

It's never boring trying to find ways to get better than the opponent with better stats. Especially when you get to work with the best in the game :)

Prepare for your next bitter struggle, but may I suggest that you put the effort in war instead of the posts? You won't have to endure a bitter struggle if you do imo :3

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 4
Lxr4VfE.png

My dear Prozens.

~ Olivert Reise Arnor

Ohhhh, this is the part of the game where you're going to be motivated and work hard.  That certainly explains NPO's pathetic performance in battle these past couple weeks.  Thanks for clarification!

• Upvote 4

g23Jm5K.png

Ohhhh, this is the part of the game where you're going to be motivated and work hard.  That certainly explains NPO's pathetic performance in battle these past couple weeks.  Thanks for clarification!

I assumed that it would go without saying, but I will happily point out for the slow children among us that I speak only of myself when I post.

• Upvote 1

I assumed that it would go without saying, but I will happily point out for the slow children among us that I speak only of myself when I post.

Then better go do something about all the "we" you put in that post.
  • Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

Then better go do something about all the "we" you put in that post.

Of course, by "we," I simply meant Orbis as a whole. If you took my posts as some sort of threat or declaration related specifically to your alliance, then let me be the first to say that you have completely misinterpreted my meaning. The truth is that I, personally, have nothing to do with whatever grudge you and your alliance are pursuing. My intention is merely to assist the alliance I'm part of in whatever way I can.

In any case, nothing I can say will cause you to withdraw that anger of yours, so I will leave it at that.

Of course, by "we," I simply meant Orbis as a whole. If you took my posts as some sort of threat or declaration related specifically to your alliance, then let me be the first to say that you have completely misinterpreted my meaning. The truth is that I, personally, have nothing to do with whatever grudge you and your alliance are pursuing. My intention is merely to assist the alliance I'm part of in whatever way I can.

In any case, nothing I can say will cause you to withdraw that anger of yours, so I will leave it at that.

You don't, but the struggle will really be !@#$in real fam

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Thanks for clarifying, then, because everyone I'm talking to was looking at those posts thinking you were referring to your own alliance.

By the way, defaulting to assuming that The Syndicate has some kind of grudge against your alliance does not assist your alliance in any way.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

Thanks for clarifying, then, because everyone I'm talking to was looking at those posts thinking you were referring to your own alliance.

By the way, defaulting to assuming that The Syndicate has some kind of grudge against your alliance does not assist your alliance in any way.

Yeah, in the beginning - let's leave it at that. But I think the Syndicate etc. was fairly not vindictive (there could be shit going on that I'm not seeing of course) in our defeat. I think we'll be divided on why the war began at first, and on certain members of alliances, but we lost the war, and we can get along until the next war, whichever side we're on.

Isn't Eumir gov? He just alluded to it. I'm sure there'll be some dodge like "Oh he's not serious". 

If you guys want to take snipes at a new-ish player, no one is going to be able to stop you, but lol. 

Isn't Eumir gov? He just alluded to it. I'm sure there'll be some dodge like "Oh he's not serious".

If you guys want to take snipes at a new-ish player, no one is going to be able to stop you, but lol.

Yeah I'm gov fam. I tookover Partisan yesterday. I even have my name on the peace doc :)

Welcome him to PnW and get him ready to die for my boi Hans and his clique.

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Yeah I'm gov fam. I tookover Partisan yesterday. I even have my name on the peace doc :)

Welcome him to PnW and get him ready to die for my boi Hans and his clique.

You're in government? I think Partisan forgot to make an announcement of this recent change. We absolutely must have you recognized as the legitimate face of t$.

• Upvote 2

ebWbKBi.png

You're in government? I think Partisan forgot to make an announcement of this recent change. We absolutely must have you recognized as the legitimate face of t$.

Eumir isnt a Triumvir. He is the Triumvirate itself.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

Let's cut the sarcasm. He's listed as Executive VP. If it's not gov and you want to clarify it, great. Otherwise, just looks like you guys are patting each other on the back over your "humor". It's up there with Chimaera and Avakael strutting where they can. 

Edited by Roquentin

Let's cut the sarcasm. He's listed as Executive VP. If it's not gov and you want to clarify it, great. Otherwise, just looks like you guys are patting each other on the back over your "humor". It's up there with Chimaera and Avakael strutting where they can.

I just !@#$in told you m9. I took over !@#$in Partisan yesterday. I control Syndicate FA and all of your concerns have to go through me.

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

Are you ever not butt hurt about something? Ever? Or is it that you guys can just dish out the shit but can't take it?

• Upvote 2

Please direct your concerns to Eumirbargo.

• Upvote 3

ebWbKBi.png