Declare the existence of Pacific Ocean Fleet

karta2627233

GPA. Your reasoning for not joining them is unfounded considering they have been in top position before without conflict.

Politics & War is a simulation game which contains Politics & War(go figure!).

not just being involved in conflict because of ranking in top position, also difficult to join (need to sign up in their main website and P&W GPA website, then do a bunch of things that i have no idea what i am doing, and at last i failed to join it)

>neutrals

>looking for protection

Choose one.

Edited by Dylan Pascua
  • Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Politics & War is a simulation game which contains only contains War (unless you're in the government of a top 10 alliance, then you get to do Politics).

Fixed.

• Upvote 6

Can't tell if wannabe GPA, or just a inexperienced player, or both....

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Sheepy :sheepy:  gib "peace mode" button plz  :(

Peace mode isn't designed to work that way in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) either, Gandhi.

Do yourself a favor.  Join GPA or a similar neutral alliance.  Get some more experience.  Then when you are ready to create your own neutral/not-so-neutral alliance (and I sense you aren't), make sure you have some sort of protection for it before you declare its existence.

Good luck out there and remember that pixels grow back, I promise.

• Upvote 2

not just being involved in conflict because of ranking in top position, also difficult to join (need to sign up in their main website and P&W GPA website, then do a bunch of things that i have no idea what i am doing, and at last i failed to join it)

If you have no idea what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be attempting to run an alliance.

• Upvote 2

g23Jm5K.png

Peace mode isn't designed to work that way in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) either, Gandhi.

Do yourself a favor.  Join GPA or a similar neutral alliance.  Get some more experience.  Then when you are ready to create your own neutral/not-so-neutral alliance (and I sense you aren't), make sure you have some sort of protection for it before you declare its existence.

Good luck out there and remember that pixels grow back, I promise.

Thanks for advise, and now, i find a similar alliance with mine, and i am going to join them. Time to disband the alliance.

(Just treat this as troll post, don't take this serious, and yes i am lack of experience of building alliance and thought it is easy (like test server))

• Upvote 1

i just want a war-free place for me... i wish there is a "peace-mode" button like cybernations, i can even sacarfice 90% of net income

There's indeed a peace mode feature - it's a game called Farmville.

Good luck with your alliance tho!

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 2

Hey, well good luck out there. It's a far tougher road than I imagined earlier! 

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

how many days did this alliance survived? One day i guess? XD Now myself find this so funny too

It's alright, just get some experience in the game as a whole, and then strike off on your own when you're ready. :P

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

i just want a war-free place for me... i wish there is a "peace-mode" button like cybernations, i can even sacarfice 90% of net income

There is a peace mode. You just need to ensure your nation is on beige. I am sure aargh can be convinced to help you stay on beige for a nominal fee.

Edited by LordRahl2
  • Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-