• Valkyrie
    • R&R
    • World Task Force
    • Holy Britannian Empire
    • Terminus Est
    • The Old Guard
    • Resplendent
    • Green Enforcement Agency

I got my info from outside of tS. Are you deliberately trying to spread disinformation or what? Alpha did try to rally support against tS and they failed, so they told their allies not to come in.

Are you saying I'm misinformed?

Very much so.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I got my info from outside of tS. Are you deliberately trying to spread disinformation or what? Alpha did try to rally support against tS and they failed, so they told their allies not to come in.

Are you saying I'm misinformed?

Yes, I am suggesting you are deliberately presenting a twisted version of events that suits your agenda. 

Fourth lie in a row. Steve begged all your allies to back you against us, and they politely refused. We blitzed you knowing no counters would come.

maybe you didn't see this or you are deliberately dodging.

so it's hilarious that you call us liars while spewing out something you couldn't possibly know. you even claim to know the exact way they replied. wow, you must be a mega-IRC h4x0r! accept that never happened. lol, an alliance that was ready to 1v1 you for fun and who loves war doesn't fit the MO of what you describe anyway.

but i have to ask you this, delusional sir. if you knew no counters were coming why did your allies mobilize? were they intending to bandwagon onto us as well? so you were expecting your 130 vs. 30 to not be enough and you needed BK, Mensa as well? i'm not sure what to tell you, but i don't even think Alpha thinks tS is that bad at war.

I got my info from outside of tS. Are you deliberately trying to spread disinformation or what?

Deliberately spreading disinformation? An Alpha drone? I can´t believe it! :lol:

I think the best part of that week was when Alpha felt their diplomatic position was so strong that they could hit TEst even after both Pre and Seabas told everyone that the militarizations of TEst and Sparta was a drill. One week later all nations in Alpha were smoking ruins. Good times. :D

Edited by Ivan the Red

Deliberately spreading disinformation? An Alpha drone? I can´t believe it! :lol:

I think the best part of that week was when Alpha felt their diplomatic position was so strong that they could hit TEst even after both Pre and Seabas told everyone that the militarizations of TEst and Sparta were a drill.  One week later all nations in Alpha were smoking ruins. Good times. :D

From a miltiary stand point they probably could have. A successful blitz on TEst, with Sparta at their backs, Alpha would of been nearly untouchable in that tier. A good blitz can do a lot, like the one that took out UPN and NPO in this war. tS would of have a tougher time fighting Alpha without the help of TEst in the initial wave. 

0Lovl.png

From a miltiary stand point they probably could have. A successful blitz on TEst, with Sparta at their backs, Alpha would of been nearly untouchable in that tier. A good blitz can do a lot, like the one that took out UPN and NPO in this war. tS would of have a tougher time fighting Alpha without the help of TEst in the initial wave.

Well im sure tS could have tricked someone else to help them beat Alpha ;)

Ole2.png

Watch out, you might become a threat. 

That's an OOC attack, watch yourself.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Yes, I am suggesting you are deliberately presenting a twisted version of events that suits your agenda.

So Alpha didn't try to rally support against tS after the leaks of us attacking you guys? What exactly are you trying to say here?

6XmKiC2.png

I predict that New Pacific Order will improve very quickly. This was their first major war that I'm aware of and they're having to shed their CyberNations tactics because those don't apply here. Once they get used to this ball game I predict they will be an extremely potent force to be reckoned with.

Alpha initially wanted a 1v1 as much as I wanted it, if you get what i'm trying to say.

You did try to rally a coalition to hit us following the leak. Unfortunately, no one wanted to go aggressive on us for *you*. And so you had to backpedal hilariously. Like when you made that thread claiming you would militarize, then didn't. 

Your coalition was not prepared enough (both militarily and in terms of morale, cohesion and coordination) to mount a counter that would have won you a war. Calling them in would have cost you, because it was *your* shenanigans that put you in the place you found yourself in. Your allies were unhappy with that. 

So you decided to pull the 'I'll take it 1v1' card, allowing you to:

- Make use of your city/tier advantage (the one you created by weaseling through the past 4 or so wars)

- Appease your allies by giving them an out. This was much needed given the festering dissent in your camp

- Play the PR card ('lol look we're fighting 130 nations. We're so strong and elite!')

It was a good call. But let's not pretend it was your ideal decision. You wanted to take us out. You contacted certain alliances to gather a coalition. These alliances refused. You made a silly thread calling us out to set up the PR 1-2 that usually preceeds a DoW. You feigned diplomacy in a hilarious set of logs and tried to use that in aforementioned thread (and failed hilariously at making us look bad).

If it's any consolation, you were shooting in the right direction. Next time, take the same elements but try not to look like an incompetent sack of shit. Perhaps you can pull it off diplomatically then.

You could not muster support because you politically flopped about like this was your first rodeo.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

I think it's probably worth noting that they tried to rally a coalition against us before the leak, too. That's why the conversation that occurred in the leak was even happening. :P

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Hadn't read this thread but I am glad some people noticed that we did have a marked improvement in this war. Still many things to fix up but I think we have a solid foundation to work off of.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Hadn't read this thread but I am glad some people noticed that we did have a marked improvement in this war. Still many things to fix up but I think we have a solid foundation to work off of.

Liar

Lxr4VfE.png

Guest Curufinwe

I think its worth noting that Partisan was able to form a hegemOOny while also being completely full of shit, which says things about his puppets.

Here at BK we prefer the term 'trusted and valued allies,' thank you very much.

post-2562-0-70888400-1467245300_thumb.jpg

post-2562-0-41825200-1467723938_thumb.jpg

I think its worth noting that Partisan was able to form a hegemOOny while also being completely full of shit, which says things about his puppets.

Here we see a victim of competence

This was the same group of alliances that &#33;@#&#036;in destroyed you guys last war pimpin. Nothing changed. Is HegemOOny the new party line? Shit, SK didn't even come in this time and it was still a massive &#33;@#&#036;in curbstomp.

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png