• Valkyrie
    • R&R
    • World Task Force
    • Holy Britannian Empire
    • Terminus Est
    • The Old Guard
    • Resplendent
    • Green Enforcement Agency

Here's how the Rose/VE blitz looked like between the first war dec by Rose at 11pm game time and 2am game time.

Rose

69 offensive wars by 36 nations

58 defensive wars

VE

17 offensive wars by 9 nations

66 defensive wars

Maybe VE decided to stop launching offensive wars when they saw TKR were countering them while Rose just kept going?

I am honestly happy that everyone thinks Rose did a better job and was able to actually co-ordinate this war. I can say that the gov and myself put much more time and effort into targets, communication with member, etc. this time around, we also just had members that were willing to put the work in and actually were motivated to play the game. Without people like Durmij, Sketchy, Qital, Saxplayer, Park, Lank, Krillian, and several others that either aren't gov or are very new to the scene things would have gone a lot differently. DEIC did great where they were fighting as well though, they made my life much easier during the first wave of counters against me. 

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I am honestly happy that everyone thinks Rose did a better job and was able to actually co-ordinate this war. I can say that the gov and myself put much more time and effort into targets, communication with member, etc. this time around, we also just had members that were willing to put the work in and actually were motivated to play the game. Without people like Durmij, Sketchy, Qital, Saxplayer, Park, Lank, Krillian, and several others that either aren't gov or are very new to the scene things would have gone a lot differently. DEIC did great where they were fighting as well though, they made my life much easier during the first wave of counters against me. 

Rose did to a lot better job in my opinion. Not sure why people are voting for BK as most improved... we were never bad :/

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

NPO needs improvement the most, of course, but I really can't fault them a whole lot because it is their first major war. Rose also needs improvement, but that's been the case for several major wars now.

Black Knights and Mensa did the best out of everyone.

new_forum_sig_2.png

please note their is no logic in the following post, and is not representative of TKR, its gov, or anything else associated with it.

TKR for most improved...because speed

VE for needs improvement(Jumpers, srsly)

Pantheon should have come in to make the fight more fun.

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

Rose did to a lot better job in my opinion. Not sure why people are voting for BK as most improved... we were never bad :/

This war I didn't see too many beiges from BK early on like I did in previous wars.  So that's a pretty big improvement in my opinion.

You guys were always good at reacting and targeting, but the actual fights were somewhat lackluster ( Like some members not even bothering with Air strikes or not even having a sufficient warchest, for example ) in the past.

This war, however, you guys pretty much dominated from start to finish.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Its not finished, you twatwaffle.  You backed out of accepting peace.

I don't think you understand what I mean the war is pretty much done here.  I wasn't even talking of the peace talks ( Let alone I wasn't even aware of them until today as I was too busy ).

• Downvote 1

I dont think you understand that this is hardly finished, your side claimed to negotiate "in good faith", terms were agreed upon 4 days ago, and then you ignored us asking you for two days what the hell was going on only to find out that pompous dickbags like Charles the Tyrant wanted another week of war.  This was after YOU approached US about peace, and white peace was not an option you gave us.  Now the aforementioned pompous dickbag comes on here outright lying like we dont have logs of the whole affair, ensuring next time peace is brought up we are going to be much more inclined to turtle nuke you til our banks are empty rather than accepting terms that force us to say that we "surrender"

• Downvote 1

I dont think you understand that this is hardly finished, your side claimed to negotiate "in good faith", terms were agreed upon 4 days ago, and then you ignored us asking you for two days what the hell was going on only to find out that pompous dickbags like Charles the Tyrant wanted another week of war.  This was after YOU approached US about peace, and white peace was not an option you gave us.  Now the aforementioned pompous dickbag comes on here outright lying like we dont have logs of the whole affair, ensuring next time peace is brought up we are going to be much more inclined to turtle nuke you til our banks are empty rather than accepting terms that force us to say that we "surrender"

You seem kind of angry about this whole ordeal. Do you need someone to talk to about this? I can introduce you to my psychiatrist. He's a little easy on the prescription pad if you know what I'm saying?

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif

I would love to have enough influence to tell a whole sphere what to do in regards to peace but I am afraid I just don't have that much influence. As for referring to me specifically and what I wanted? lolwut? Please provide any evidence you have of me stating the war must go on for another week. Please do, I can wait.

Just to clarify for the mentally challenged who conveniently jumped the gun , I was specifically referring to the failed Alpha - tS white peace which Alpha rejected :P

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif

I would love to have enough influence to tell a whole sphere what to do in regards to peace but I am afraid I just don't have that much influence. As for referring to me specifically and what I wanted? lolwut? Please provide any evidence you have of me stating the war must go on for another week. Please do, I can wait.

Just to clarify for the mentally challenged who conveniently jumped the gun , I was specifically referring to the failed Alpha - tS white peace which Alpha rejected :P

We told you why we wouldn't accept it. We suspected you would declare war again within 60 days, and you did exactly that. How does getting that right make us the fools?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

We told you why we wouldn't accept it. We suspected you would declare war again within 60 days, and you did exactly that. How does getting that right make us the fools?

The fact that all the world was already militarized due to you rejecting white peace for about a full month, is a big factor on why the next diplomatic tension that arised escalated quickly into a Global as you had kept everyone blueballed for weeks.

Also, back then your point was that we were going to attack you after 60 days. Not your allies. You. Which hasn't happened. So that is your second lie in a row.

Anyway, it's good to know that at last you are willing to sign the peace you have been refusing for so long.

Edited by Ivan the Red

By refusing the peace and remaining in a state of hostilities you added more tension. Probably one of the most significant causes of this current war to be honest along with the NPO screenshot.

Congrats, you helped your allies to get rolled.

Untitled.png

By refusing the peace and remaining in a state of hostilities you added more tension. Probably one of the most significant causes of this current war to be honest along with the NPO screenshot.

Congrats, you helped your allies to get rolled.

tS was trying to get a para-covenant through Alpha. We know that for a fact. So no not really.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Holy shit, who the &#33;@#&#036; cares any more. Y'all have been rehashing these lines over a month now.

Let's instead talk about how Charles is the puppet master, skillfully controlling us all from the shadows. Partisan was just a scape snake!!!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'm quite impressed how committed to the cause of smearing ts they are to be honest. Valiant.

Yes. All the month before we blitzed NPO and UPN, Steve's line for refusing white peace was that our plan was to let Ahpha rebuild then strike them again. You alm heard him say it everywere.

Now, Steve has spinned his stance and now it is that they refused peace because we were going to attack their allies.

The funny thing is, even if we accept Steve's word at face value, then why they were willing to make peace in exchange of a NAP? They needed it in order to have an excuse to ditch their allies in the incoming war they had foreseen? :D

• Upvote 1