RNN: Travel Ban on Hinamizawa Issued

Eva-Beatrice

go6E7hu.png

Attention, people of Orbis. This is a warning from the Witch Council. You must only pay attention to this message if your nation is allied with Rokkenjima.

The Witch Council has issued a travel ban for all foreign citizens on the city and village of Hinamizawa. The Council had been notified on June 28th, 2005 Orbis Time by The Kingdom of The Evenstar that approximately 85 of its citizens who had visited Hinamizawa returned home with what appeared to be a strange mental illness, with an additional 20 who had gone missing. It was then that the Council agreed to issue a travel ban on Hinamizawa for safety reasons.

After a little investigating, it was discovered that the illness most likely affecting these people is Hinamizawa Syndrome. As it only seems to affect foreigners, the disease was believed to had died off many years ago, but that is apparently not the case. Past cases of Hinamizawa Syndrome have involved the infected person digging at their own throat until death. The disease can be very deadly, so we ask that any foreign citizen currently in Hinamizawa, and any nation leader who knows of someone with the following symptoms, please report it so you may seek medical treatment. Symptoms include hallucinations, trouble sleeping, feelings of being watched, exhibited signs of paranoia and delusion, and attempts to dig and scratch at the throat. It should also be noted that Hinamizawa Syndrome is not contagious.

The Witch Council deeply apologizes for this. We had no idea the disease was still around. All future visitors to Hinamizawa will be required to receive a vaccination to ensure this does not occur again.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

All affected patients have been transported by the Evenstar National Health Service from The Evenstar to Rokkenjima for treatment. We are grateful for their help in this matter.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Can foreigners still visit the place even with this travel ban?

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

The Peoples Assembly has posted to all citizens that they are not able to visit Hinamizawa until further notice. Anyone that has recently has been requested to go straight to a hospital for quarantine. Currently we suspect only 22 people have at any time visited Hinamizawa. So far 14 have reported to their local hospital for quarantine.

The Constitutional Republic of Valorn

Consort to the Queen: Marcus Dewinter

The DeustchReich Ministry of Transport and Ministry of Foreign Affairs have called to all our embassies and citizens abroad about this warning.

We have teams working around the clock to find and quarantine anyone who was in that region or at least a 200 km radius of Hinamizawe

We have opening an Emergency Hospital in Rostock and are offering our support in helping with medical aid and assistance. We have already dispatched 12 EHCU (Emergency Hazmat Containment Units) all across our nation, 23 have been in that region. We have confirmed 2 Deaths of an elderly couple, we have already begun quarantining Berlin Airport. We are happy it is not contagious, but as a precaution, we are checking our airports due to the possibility o a mutation 

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has placed a travel ban, and ordered all German Aircraft to halt their flights. 

Edited by Angela Merkel

The DeustchReich Ministry of Transport and Ministry of Foreign Affairs have called to all our embassies and citizens abroad about this warning. We have opening an Emergency Hospital in Rostock, and are offering our support in helping with medical aid and assistance. We have already dispatched 12 EHCU (Emergency Hazmat Containment Units) all across our nation, 23 have been in that region. We have confirmed 2 Deaths of an elderly couple, we have already begun quarantining Berlin Airport. 

Bakas! The Hinamizawa Syndrome poses no threat to the populace of Orbis. If your idiot human minds would pay attention what is being said. You guys won't be panicking like a bunch of flailing buffoons. 

Edited by Solaris
  • Upvote 1

Bakas! The Hinamizawa Syndrome poses no threat to the populace of Orbis. If your idiot human minds would pay attention what is being said. You guys won't be panicking like a bunch of flailing buffoons. 

it is not called being stupid, its being careful disease mutate and if it has spread there is a possibility.  We are taking care of our citizens and keeping them informed something a proper and smart government would do. 

Edited by Angela Merkel

Ugh, why should I really care about this? Yes? Well, great. I have another illness to deal with. First the Vatican Virus and now this?

-Alexei

(I am also tempted to panic)

Ugh, why should I really care about this? Yes? Well, great. I have another illness to deal with. First the Vatican Virus and now this?

-Alexei

(I am also tempted to panic)

If you do i'll personally go down there to kick your arse.

it is not called being stupid, its being careful disease mutate and if it has spread there is a possibility.  We are taking care of our citizens and keeping them informed something a proper and smart government would do. 

IT'S NOT BLOODY CONTAGIOUS.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

What kind of stupid question is that? When there is travel ban NOBODY should be going there.

So, apart from Solaris' stupid reply, I will ask again if this is an absolute travel ban.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

So, apart from Solaris' stupid reply, I will ask again if this is an absolute travel ban.

From my understanding, it's a travel ban on the city. Any other place in Rokkenjima that people can normally travel to is still good to go.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

The Witch Council asks for all leaders with infected citizens to please transport them to Alcamoth for treatment. The disease only takes 1-2 weeks to kill, so it is important they receive help right away. Again, Hinamizawa Syndrome isn't contagious. However, there is a small chance (less than 5%) that infected persons might attempt to harm those around them, so placing them in quarantine may be a good idea just to be safe. And yes, the travel ban is only for the village and city of Hinamizawa. All other areas of Rokkenjima are safe.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 2

We urge all remaining nations with infected people to please send them to Rokkenjima for treatment. So far, only citizens of The Evenstar have been treated and vaccinated.

One can only hope that this cannot infect us androids. If it's mental it's possible and that scares us. We will most definitely take your advice and keep away from your lands for the time being. 

As far as our Disease Control Bureau is concerned, we do not have any form of this illness in our citizens.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.