Alpha - Cornerstone Announcement

Placentica

Looks like Steve's volatile standards are bitting him in the back in yet another thread.

Congratulations on peace, CS.

What the shit are you talking about?

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

"For the purpose of this agreement" acknowledges that not all parties to the agreement hold the same views as Alpha. We do view raiding and warring as one and the same, there is no incongruity.

This is the exact reason the the clause was included.  While Alpha has one view, in an agreement like this, if there is differences in opinion it's important to accommodate a different opinion on the matter, but still come to the same destination - peace.

Fistandantilus, I suggest your personal beef with me is spilling over into this topic and inhibiting your logic on this matter.  I would suggest you talk to your allies in VE and Rose for explanation since you clearly don't care to listen to anything Alpha has to say.

This is the exact reason the the clause was included.  While Alpha has one view, in an agreement like this, if there is differences in opinion it's important to accommodate a different opinion on the matter, but still come to the same destination - peace.

I don't normally agree with what Placentica says. But he's right on this one for once.

• Upvote 1

Fistandantilus, I suggest your personal beef with me is spilling over into this topic and inhibiting your logic on this matter.  I would suggest you talk to your allies in VE and Rose for explanation since you clearly don't care to listen to anything Alpha has to say.

Advice you should follow In the future.

scSqPGJ.gif

I'll laugh when it's CS who attacks them in 60 days. NO NAP?!?!?

CS doesn't really have the character to attack anyone unprovoked.  They are the perfect ally from what I can see.  They never get you into shit, and they're more then willing to rally to the losing side to defend their friends.  It doesn't surprise me they are good to work with in peace negotiations.

• Upvote 3

Duke of House Greyjoy

CS doesn't really have the character to attack anyone unprovoked.  They are the perfect ally from what I can see.  They never get you into shit, and they're more then willing to rally to the losing side to defend their friends.  It doesn't surprise me they are good to work with in peace negotiations.

I was making a joke. Put your CS boner away.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Just so everyone in this thread is aware, this document was co-created and signed off by both alliances. What Placentica may or may not have said in the past has no bearing on our peace negotiations, so calling him a two-faced liar in this thread is both unneccessary and unprofessional. CS is glad to have reached peace quickly, and recognizes that Alpha was also easy to deal with in the process (literally took like 5 minutes).

• Upvote 4

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Shut up pleb, just because you are too dumb to understand what Im saying does not mean its beef.

Edited by Fistandantilus

Shut up pleb, just because you are too dumb to understand what Im saying does not mean its beef.

We should all aspire to post in the likeness of Fistanantilus.

Is it chicken?

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I agree!

Though on the level, I don't take BS accusations well XD

Ofc, do you know how bad Red meat is for you?

You took him pointing out your misinterpretation as an insult. It goes both ways. You riled him up, so you got riled up more. Take a deep breathe and walk away. Being wrong isn't a big deal. Life goes on.

Not quite, did Alpha sign a document that specifically stated that both Raids and Wars have their own definition(And that this document will count those 2 definitions together for it's terms)?

Yes or No

defined as a raid or one that is part of a broader war.

Signed Alpha,

What I said was just a joke originally(Albeit, valid points I guess for those who really care about such things). Take it easy guys IMO, this is beyond silly at this point

Edited by Fistandantilus

Not quite, did Alpha sign a document that specifically stated that both Raids and Wars have their own definition(And that this document will count those 2 definitions together for it's terms)?

Yes or No

What I said was just a joke originally(Albeit, valid points I guess for those who really care about such things). Take it easy guys IMO, this is beyond silly at this point

You keep pressing it. It seems important to you. I'll concede.

You keep pressing it. It seems important to you. I'll concede.

Well, more responding to your points as opposed to pressing, but Thank You. I'm glad to be able to put this silliness behind us

Edited by Fistandantilus

Red meat in moderation is fine.

Posting red meat makes me hungry.

red-meat.jpg

Great now I want a steak at four in the morning.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

o/ Cornerstone, for being the aforementioned perfect ally

o/ Alpha, for not being shtty in this agreement, and for making sense this time

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS