Mensa HQ Rust Server

Pfeiffer

Literally just search for Mensa HQ. We've got one up now, no decay and I think that's the only real change. We'll be putting up another which will run vanilla+ (since radiation is !@#$ing stupid and shouldn't exist, so it won't be on after the update).

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Good luck. Here's the rough area where everyone is settling. I suggest you build your house there if you want to have any human interaction at all (which is the fun part of the game).

Ff5Pwdh.jpg?1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

What game is this for?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/252490/

Rust

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Server is kill

Edit: Now unkill

Sorry, our admin was busy most of the day and didn't push the update until after midnight or some such shit.

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I can't find it on the search. 

http://prntscr.com/bl04av

I feel like it could be too far from you ragnar, you are in EU and afaik the server is hosted in the US. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

It shouldn't be an issue. Could have just been something &#33;@#&#036;y with the tubes.

If you try again and it doesn't work, let me know. We're slowly getting a few more people online. Lots of new players, so the timing is good with the coming forced wipe on 7 July.

iMZejv3.gif