Announcement from the Coalition known apparently as the Leeroy Jenkaaylmao Coaltion and the Empire of Rose

Vanek26

What about your allies still on the field?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Shoutout to the guys who blitzed meh, Krillian, Lilac, and Abbas. Pleasure fighting, y'all kept me on my toes! Nice seeing you guys every couple of months of course, but is it too much to hope that one day it'll be from the same side? :3

tl;dr: eat sht Lilac ;D

• Upvote 3

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Shoutout to the guys who blitzed meh, Krillian, Lilac, and Abbas. Pleasure fighting, y'all kept me on my toes! Nice seeing you guys every couple of months of course, but is it too much to hope that one day it'll be from the same side? :3

tl;dr: eat sht Lilac ;D

GPA, here we come!

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

It was nice to see you again Beowulf :P

Did you give Partisan shit for not having an iron dome? I didn't end up missiling him too much cause his conventional forces were down

I eat missiles for breakfast.

And lunch.

And dinner.

The improvement of your blitz has impressed us, Rose.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

That's not my signature. This is my signature...

9704_043.jpg

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I'm confused. Are you implying that bollocks is a brave and inventive girl with a heart of gold? Because that's p.accurate.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'm confused. Are you implying that bollocks is a brave and inventive girl with a heart of gold? Because that's p.accurate.

I wasn't implying anything.

I thought we were comparing the first thing that comes to our head.

Sorry I got lost on the way to the Forum Games section.

XLL3z4T.gif

The improvement of your blitz has impressed us, Rose.

True story, we were about 5 members short of launching a same night counter the following turn, but we also didn't want to give up rebuy advantage.