Mission Accomplished!

Rozalia

Mission accomplished!

• Upvote 4

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

2: Phoenix's treaties will all be dissolved with immediate effect. Clauses such as those providing time frames in regards to cancellation are ignored due to Rozalia's Heavenly Judgement.

It's not like they fulfilled their treaty with us anyway. Thanks Roz Wei.

• Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

Now that's a surrender. Congratulations.

• Upvote 3

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

This topic is awesome.  :D

Congratulations to Roz Wei, condolences to Phoenix.

So it looks like this cancels Phoenix's "Economic ODP" with Pantheon, too. That one was always a little odd, anyway, in my opinion.  :blink: It's like... "economic" ODP? Really?

• Upvote 1

Good to see things coming to an end. Also interesting to see terms including the cancellation of their treaties, prevention of the signing of future treaties, and forced protection. 

• Upvote 1

Roz Wei, I assume, follows the perspective that there's too many treaty lines out there.  This is one way of fixing that.  While I'm iffy on the precedent this sets in place, it doesn't bother me as much as the one that Arrgh! got back during their skirmish with UPN and Friends.

3 Alliances go in, 6 (And their Protectorates) come out with protection from Arrgh.  Funny how that worked.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I condemn the actions committed by Roz Wei. The casus belli was unjustified basing the actions of the whole alliance on actions taken by the previous government almost all of which who have turned tail and stole resources. Furthermore Phoenix will not be bound by your unjust invasion we sought neutrality yet you sought war against us, where any other government would have sorted out its differences through diplomacy. Roz Wei was not and will not be welcomed as liberators but rather seen as warmongering tyrants and unless you want to continue to "hope for good relations going forward from the war now that this will be cleared up."  I would make white peace to ensure that good relations will be possible or face souring relations from all the members within Phoenix. After this we all got your point now lets move on and work towards peace 

Edited by Blackfalcon501
  • Upvote 1

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

I condemn the actions committed by Roz Wei. The casus belli was unjustified basing the actions of the whole alliance on actions taken by the previous government almost all of which who have turned tail and stole resources. Furthermore Phoenix will not be bound by your unjust invasion we sought neutrality yet you sought war against us, where any other government would have sorted out its differences through diplomacy. Roz Wei was not and will not be welcomed as liberators but rather seen as warmongering tyrants and unless you want to continue to "hope for good relations going forward from the war now that this will be cleared up."  [/size]I would make white peace to ensure that good relations will be possible or face souring relations from all the members within Phoenix. After this we all got your point now lets move on and work towards peace

No.

These terms should be part of every surrender! "Hand over your oil and dissolve your treaties!"

;)

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I condemn the actions committed by Roz Wei. The casus belli was unjustified basing the actions of the whole alliance on actions taken by the previous government almost all of which who have turned tail and stole resources. Furthermore Phoenix will not be bound by your unjust invasion we sought neutrality yet you sought war against us, where any other government would have sorted out its differences through diplomacy. Roz Wei was not and will not be welcomed as liberators but rather seen as warmongering tyrants and unless you want to continue to "hope for good relations going forward from the war now that this will be cleared up."  I would make white peace to ensure that good relations will be possible or face souring relations from all the members within Phoenix. After this we all got your point now lets move on and work towards peace 

help.png

pants-on-fire.jpg

No I am not a member of the government but I still condemn the actions and I will refuse to comply if white peace is brought forward and what are you saying Durmij i dont follow?

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

No I am not a member of the government but I still condemn the actions and I will refuse to comply if white peace is brought forward and what are you saying Durmij i dont follow?

Kazy claimed you asked for this and that you needed liberation. I had a really bizarre chat with him over this.