Recognition of Arrgh

Ogaden

Didn't expect you to join the war. Good luck and don't forget to have fun!

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Our ally got hit. How could we not? :P

Mostly thought you wouldn't enter cause 1. A lot of your members barely had a standing military when the war started. 2. No DoW was given from TLF when Rose got declared. 

Seemed plausible that you guys just weren't ready and would opt out of joining at all.

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Mostly thought you wouldn't enter cause 1. A lot of your members barely had a standing military when the war started. 2. No DoW was given from TLF when Rose got declared. 

Seemed plausible that you guys just weren't ready and would opt out of joining at all.

Yeah, we did have to scramble after the war was started suddenly. We weren't just going to not help our allies out though. :)

dpluao815a3.png

Good on ya! have fun

Edited by Satisfriend

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Our ally got hit. How could we not? :P

What ally? We had nothing to do with either Rose ot ToG. Not to mention your ally Rose is at war with SD wich is roughly at same level as us. This seems liek BS to me but fine.

Fun fact, out of all people hit in Arrgh I'm the only one that had 3 guys decalre on me, and I'm pretty sure I'm taking most nukes and missiles from UPN and DEIC. Makes me feel warm inside. :D

tvPWtuA.gif

What ally? We had nothing to do with either Rose ot ToG. Not to mention your ally Rose is at war with SD wich is roughly at same level as us. This seems liek BS to me but fine.

Fun fact, out of all people hit in Arrgh I'm the only one that had 3 guys decalre on me, and I'm pretty sure I'm taking most nukes and missiles from UPN and DEIC. Makes me feel warm inside. :D

You guys were the easiest target. Getting you off of UPNs plate would help Rose and UPN. :)

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Clearly not so easy as you thought :v

They will learn.  You don't fight an alliance that developed plans on retaliating against one of the more militarized alliances in the game to throw down a good fight and expect to come out on top easily.

• Downvote 1

I assume because Arrgh is paperless. The error is as seen that allies of Arrgh in this, Mensa for one, are not so occupied to not be able to assist and TLF wasn't overwhelmingly well armed or anything. Last I checked before the declare many were quite badly armed in fact. 

• Upvote 1

No offense to anyone but I'm honestly surprised a lot of people didn't see this war coming. More people need to be paranoid, God dang it!

edit: I forgot a word in my dang sentence

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

No offense to anyone but I'm honestly surprised a lot of people didn't see this coming. More people need to be paranoid, God dang it!

We were, lol. the moment we took contract we expected soem sort of retaliation. We even decalred upon DEIC to stop them from doing the same to us. TLF came out of nowhere tbh. Luckily they executed it poorly, when enitre admirality was on, and I was doing baseball so I noticed it immediatley. So far I belive I'm the only one in entire arrgh that got !@#$ed over by this lol.

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

I meant by this war. I don't quite understand how some people didn't see the buildup towards it and made plans accordingly.

• Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

How was it executed poorly? We did overwhelm your nations in multiple fights and were winning before getting countered.

Also, we were fully aware we were going to lose. :P We're on Rose's side after all.

Ehhh... Even without the counter we would have eventually turned it around on you guys, only one of our counters had a good number of planes.

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Ehhh... Even without the counter we would have eventually turned it around on you guys, only one of our counters had a good number of planes.

Awfully high and mighty, sounds like you are in denial. :D

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Maybe... too bad we didn't get to see. For another time I guess. :P

dpluao815a3.png

Maybe... too bad we didn't get to see. For another time I guess. :P

This is actually the first war we've participated in where our counter isn't at least twice our size, so this is progress! :v

• Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

Don't get me wrong, you guys had a well planned offensive, coordinating a double buy with UPN was a nice touch, if more of them had done that other than just Emmad it would have had a lot more of an impact.

We're tricky pirates though and we've been hit by much larger downdeclares many times before, we'd neutralized everybody except for Kilauea by the time Mensa came in.  If everybody had been as prepared as Kilauea we would have been in real trouble, but half these guys had either not enough planes or not enough tanks, and we had ground and air superiority on everybody 2 hours after the first wave <_<

• Upvote 3
tvPWtuA.gif

Don't get me wrong, you guys had a well planned offensive, coordinating a double buy with UPN was a nice touch, if more of them had done that other than just Emmad it would have had a lot more of an impact.

We're tricky pirates though and we've been hit by much larger downdeclares many times before, we'd neutralized everybody except for Kilauea by the time Mensa came in.  If everybody had been as prepared as Kilauea we would have been in real trouble, but half these guys had either not enough planes or not enough tanks, and we had ground and air superiority on everybody 2 hours after the first wave <_<

That is true. We did have some troubles with people not maxing our aircraft. You declared on like 3 of our members too and were spread pretty thin. Definitely would've been a fun fight. :D

dpluao815a3.png

Yeah would have been a phyrric victory though lol, I'll take a bailout from Mensa if offered haha

Every leader struggles with members who think 1000 tanks is plenty to go to war with at 1500 ns <_<

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 3
tvPWtuA.gif