Recognition of Arrgh

Ogaden

I wonder what will happen to SD, Rose seems a bit mad and started to launch raid or should I call it a war on us? Well sometimes things don't go the way you want it to, but anyway. Wish You All Good Luck! 

Ok, TLF, I don't know who's doing the shot calling here for your side - but why are you guys hitting a relative fresh alliance this late into the war again?

Well as your alliance said, Arrgh can do what it wants, right?

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Ok, TLF, I don't know who's doing the shot calling here for your side - but why are you guys hitting a relative fresh alliance this late into the war again?

We figured that we couldn't do much to any big alliance at war with our ally, but we wanted to help in any way we could, so we declared war on an alliance that was about equal to us in our military size that declared war on our side of the war. 

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Fair enough. I don't agree with it, but it seems you at least have a plan for it. Good luck.

I respect the gumption to enter the fray when your block is having the worst of it and doing your best. So o7 to TLF-see you on the battlefield.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-

We figured that we couldn't do much to any big alliance at war with our ally, but we wanted to help in any way we could, so we declared war on an alliance that was about equal to us in our military size that declared war on our side of the war. 

If TLF had joined at the right time, you would've made a difference to any big alliance and to your allies. Anyway, All the best and have a good fight.

• Upvote 1

If TLF had joined at the right time, you would've made a difference to any big alliance and to your allies. Anyway, All the best and have a good fight.

Without any evidence to back that up, it's all a matter of opinion.

gkt70Td.png

While this may be true, we weren't too prepared for attacking four or so days ago. Our allies were sort of rushed in following UPN getting attacked, and we couldn't enter with them due to us not being prepared. Either way, as soon as we could enter, we did. Hoping we make at least a little bit of a difference. :)

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Will Rose and the Old Guard, who have an MDoAP with TLF, counter?

Counter or join tlf?

Anyway, I am sure the Rose war machine is gearing up right about...oh wait? What rose war machine? Oh.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Will Rose and the Old Guard, who have an MDoAP with TLF, counter?

Or you mean will they join in? Becaue TLF attacked Arrgh first, far as I can tell when I was checking out the Conflicts page earlier. Arrgh's just posting to recognize hostilities.

• Upvote 2

Or you mean will they join in? Becaue TLF attacked Arrgh first, far as I can tell when I was checking out the Conflicts page earlier. Arrgh's just posting to recognize hostilities.

He might be meaning against Mensa.

• Upvote 3

dpluao815a3.png