A Terminus Est announcement.

Prefontaine

My apologies. But when the guy who ordered the best of his alliance to suicide on his attackers in order to save his ass yet couldn't stop your warriors from anklebitting him then got smoked in less than fifteen minutes into round two by people with 3-4 less cities than him, shows up bragging about his military prowess and our lack of understanding of warfare, I can't help a laugh.

As compensation for polluting your thread I promise to lobby both sides (Khorne demands blood, no matter whose) looking for someone willing to pay you the 1b (though I think you overpiced your services like the staff of Games Workshop overpices their miniatures).

We're more built for high end combat, high end combat can be costly. Just look at the whole NK vs GPA thing that happened. While I don't expect a lot of people to be pouncing on the idea this go around, it might be in the budget for the next dance party. A well timed/placed strike can save your alliance billions.

To answer some of the questions/comments raised by people who have spoken to me about this in a somewhat private (or very private) manner. I'll answer the biggest point publicly.. No, I don't think 1B will cover the costs of whatever war we get paid for, if we get paid for a war. Having that 1B helps a lot more in terms of rebuilding anyone who takes major damage though. I'm not trying to get paid enough to put TEst in the black during war. I'm simply trying to profit from the chaos and have some fun. 

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

The reality of Alpha's wars is this....

We've out-damaged you by a factor of 10 to 1 in the past month and overall by over $2,500,000,000.  We've out-damaged CS by a factor of about 15 to 1.  We have helped Sparta make CS the only alliance on your side to have a negative net damage ratio.  You can bring out your silly "look placentica is at 0 troops!!11!!!" and I will bring out hard facts:

Meanwhile, in the real world...

graph1_zpssy9ilbui.png

graph2_zpsgwpcuodh.png

• Upvote 5

really huge graphic showing tS and CS have nearly 5 times the membership of Alpha

Aren't you the guys, #1 at the time, who turned down a 1v1 with us, the #8 alliance?  Then lied about that offer because it was too embarrassing for you to admit publicly.

Ivan the Red, on 21 Jun 2016 - 2:42 PM, said:snapback.png

really huge graphic showing tS and CS have nearly 5 times the membership of Alpha

Aren't you the guys, #1 at the time, who turned down a 1v1 with us, the #8 alliance?  Then lied about that offer because it was too embarrassing for you to admit publicly.

I wouldn't draw attention to your decreasing membership numbers if I were you.

I wouldn't draw attention to your decreasing membership numbers if I were you.

Nor would you want to draw attention that your ally tS has lost a lot more members. 

And we are now number #4. We lost 3 positions. To two alliances not hostile to us and one of our closest allies. So in terms of relative power we are still ranked avobe our rivals.

Your alliance used to be in the first page instead of in the third. You lost 23 positions.

Hard facts.

• Upvote 1

'lied'.

You never approached me: Rose officials mentioned it to me. I decided no to pursue it since you know uhh... it's not in our best interest to 1v1 you. This is not a schoolyard and I see no need to engage you on your terms for 'respect'. You were a threat which had to be removed. And we succeeded in that.

To get back to your point: I generally do not consider it an official offer unless it comes from the horse's mouth. Or in this case, the Kangaroo's mouth.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

And we are now number #4. We lost 3 positions. To two alliances not hostile to us and one of our closest allies. So in terms of relative power we are still ranked avobe our rivals.

Bow down before your ayylien overlords.

Edit: Jk keep up the score increase Syndicate.

Edited by Hooves

'lied'.

You never approached me: Rose officials mentioned it to me. I decided no to pursue it since you know uhh... it's not in our best interest to 1v1 you. This is not a schoolyard and I see no need to engage you on your terms for 'respect'. You were a threat which had to be removed. And we succeeded in that.

Yes you lied and said that offer never happened.  You were approached with the official 1v1 offer.  You said you never received an offer.  This was a lie.  Dude, we've all seen the logs man.

To get back to your point: I generally do not consider it an official offer unless it comes from the horse's mouth. Or in this case, the Kangaroo's mouth.

Given the first round of peace talks, this is hilarious for you to say.  This is what your gov calls being an "asshat".  Their words, not mine.

Your alliance used to be in the first page instead of in the third. You lost 23 positions.

Hard facts.

Yea real brave man.  Way to brag about the #1 and #9 alliances knocking the #8 alliance down 23 spots!  I bow down to your greatness! While you were bragging and forgetting that beiging is bad, and then not getting wars on us, we went out and nuked CS quite a few times.  Well done!

Edited by Placentica

@Partisan, go eat a small rodent, you're not you're self when you're hungry.

@placetica or Steve(i like steve but w/e) same deal, just maby grass? Kangaroos eat grass right?

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Yes you lied and said that offer never happened.  You were approached with the official 1v1 offer.  You said you never received an offer.  This was a lie.  Dude, we've all seen the logs man.

Given the first round of peace talks, this is hilarious for you to say.  This is what your gov calls being an "asshat".  Their words, not mine.

Yea real brave man.  Way to brag about the #1 and #9 alliances knocking the #8 alliance down 23 spots!  I bow down to your greatness! While you were bragging and forgetting that beiging is bad, and then not getting wars on us, we went out and nuked CS quite a few times.  Well done!

1. Please review my previous post, since you dodged the entirety of the post there.

2. You are referring to your refusal to acknowledge Val in his official capacity, despite an announcement already having been made that he did indeed speak for t$ (interim).

@Partisan, go eat a small rodent, you're not you're self when you're hungry.

@placetica or Steve(i like steve but w/e) same deal, just maby grass? Kangaroos eat grass right?

Alright. Back to my customary approach towards Steve from here.

os9LcJK.gif

From Wikipedia:

"Kangaroos are herbivores. They eat grasses, flowers, leaves, ferns, moss and even insects. Like cows, kangaroos regurgitate their food and re-chew it before it is ready to be totally digested."

From Wikipedia:

"Kangaroos are herbivores. They eat grasses, flowers, leaves, ferns, moss and even insects. Like cows, kangaroos regurgitate their food and re-chew it before it is ready to be totally digested."

I feel like this is some sort of sick burn, but I just can't figure out how.

• Upvote 1

I feel like this is some sort of sick burn, but I just can't figure out how.

It's saying kangaroos are basically the cows of Australia. ;P

...So, yes. ;)

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk