Attack of the Stevearoos

Rache Olderen

Don't give into him. It isn't an OOC attack, nor is it wrong. Steve thinks everything is an OOC atgack, have a backbone and force him into vacation mode. He needs the time to think anyways.

What he really needs is therapy. Some of us are seriously concerned about your well being Steve. It's a game not real life.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

it was only because the syndicate mass-beiged us that we were able to rebuild and attack your upper tier nations. if anything maybe you should give them terms, hehe.

but thank you for letting us come closer to doing $10,000,000,000 in infra damage this war. we are so close. tS didn't have many high infra guys left to nuke.

What he really needs is therapy. Some of us are seriously concerned about your well being Steve. It's a game not real life.

you don't give a shit about him. don't be disingenuous. if you cared you wouldn't constantly harass him and shitpost like a bag of 12-year olds who just hit puberty and think the interwebs matter.

Edited by HopeSolo
  • Upvote 2

I have brought this up as well in a non-joking way.  Steve you really might need to talk to a professional someone if this game is having the detrimental impact on your real life that you can sense from your posts.

-signature removed for rules violation-

you don't give a shit about him. don't be disingenuous. if you cared you wouldn't constantly harass him and shitpost like a bag of 12-year olds who just hit puberty and think the interwebs matter.

GpZDLlL.gif

There is no need to be upset.

q8nfyvc.gif

This is why The Syndicate thinks Alpha doesn't deserve to exist as an alliance because Alpha put up more of a fight than we wanted.

I fixed your post for what you are really trying to say.

You were totally correct! I couldn't have said it better myself! 

I fixed your post for what you are really trying to say.

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

You guys are so cute together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c13T56hmpr4

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Is CS the only alliance that has given terms to anyone in the war that started with BK/tS attacking NPO/UPN?

Is CS the only alliance that has given terms to anyone in the war that started with BK/tS attacking NPO/UPN?

no

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Is Alpha the only alliance shitty enough to believe obviously troll terms are actual terms?

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

6 month NAP? Pshaw! Forget that! We change our minds.

We want 12 months with Alpha serving us as slaves, declaring war on whomever we order them to with their 200 infra each cities and zero real militaries and launching nukes. We will recompense them by allowing them to go on the forums and claim they are doing really well.

They will be our "special" servants, if you know what I mean.

As soon as Alpha agrees to these terms, we will allow them to pay us $100 million in reps and then consider a cessation to hostilities.

Until then, and NO SOONER, the spear tickling shall continue!

For SPAAAARTA!!

wait wrong side

For an alliance we are allies with and not actually fighting!!!!'nnnn

• Upvote 2