Attack of the Stevearoos

Rache Olderen

for steven!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Alpha is happy to honor a treaty with our MDP partner, Sparta. :)

Some war facts:

Goods and Cash Alpha took from CS's Vladimir Chenslovc today:

$41,095,120.40 - yes that's $41m in 3 beiges plus $15-20m in goods.

Gas: 4148

Steel: 3228

Value of Alpha Infrastructure destroyed by CS/TS in the last 2 days:

$36,115,845.74

Value of CS Infrastructure destroyed by Alpha in the last 2 days:

$574,563,570.48

Edited by Placentica

Alpha is happy to honor a treaty with our MDP partner, Sparta. :)

Some war facts:

$70,203,947.17 - yes that's $70m in 3 beiges.

$36,115,845.74

$574,563,570.48

I am absolutely sure the fact we are fighting/getting nuked by Sparta has nothing to do with it. As for Vladmir anyone who can read the war charts can see that

A: You attacked a member who lost most of his military fighting Sparta. Or to put it another way Sparta kills against Vladmir: 202000 soldiers, 11550 tanks, and 156 aircraft. Combined Alpha kills against Vladmir (done by three Alpha members): 10694 soldiers, 315 tanks, 213 aircraft, 6 Ships. Alpha is surely the reason Vladmir couldn't win and they certainly did not attack an already beaten member of our alliance.

B: What Alpha actually took from Vladmir combined with bank theft: $41,095,120.40. To break it down: 14,934,295.31 by Hope Solo, 13,159,690.79 by John Colman, and 13,001,134.30 by Lolbrok. Add in another 14,432,995.92 by the Sparta player.

C: You have not been at war with us for the last two days so that claim is already faulty. But that number counts in Sparta damage who have been destroying our upper tier. Making the actual damage you do by jumping on us less of worry since we can rebuild those of us you are attacking rather easy.

In other words?

No.

Well Placentica, it's kinda hard to destroy infrastructure you guys don't have...

There is that too. t$ kinda already did that for us in the war you guys are somehow still fighting.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 4

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Alpha is happy to honor a treaty with our MDP partner, Sparta.  :)

Some war facts:

$70,203,947.17 - yes that's $70m in 3 beiges.

$36,115,845.74

$574,563,570.48

Amount of people who care:

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

Well Placentica, it's kinda hard to destroy infrastructure you guys don't have...

Shhh Zoot as long as it makes then look better he will use it for his under budgeted propaganda machine.

Don't bring logic into this!

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Alpha is happy to honor a treaty with our MDP partner, Sparta.  :)

That's interesting, it wasn't until your alliance's 26th declaration on Cornerstone that there was a mention of being in defense of Sparta, the rest of it was in relations to whatever the OOC garbage is. 

On top of this, it wasn't until WE mentioned that you attacked us, that you decided to publicly announce you were honoring an MDP.

So which one is it? Because honestly until Caliban actually stated in his war declaration that "This, is SPARTA!" It seemed you meant to attack BK for their actions but must have accidentally been clicking Cornerstone?

Edit: Double pasted :P

Edited by Restius

Well since Steve is off questioning our terms elsewhere we are willing to renegotiate and will accept a 6 month NAP. It seems to be terms alpha thinks is good.

-edited back in-

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Well since Steve is off questioning our terms elsewhere we are willing to renegotiate and will accept a 6 month NAP. It seems to be terms alpha thinks is good.

-edited back in-

Don't give into him. It isn't an OOC attack, nor is it wrong. Steve thinks everything is an OOC atgack, have a backbone and force him into vacation mode. He needs the time to think anyways.

• Upvote 4

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Don't give into him. It isn't an OOC attack, nor is it wrong. Steve thinks everything is an OOC atgack, have a backbone and force him into vacation mode. He needs the time to think anyways.

It is just a reference to how Steve demanded a 6 month NAP from t$ to end the current war they are at. I am of course joking because no alliance leader in their right mind would demand or accept that.

UQllJcz.png?2

-edited back in-

I DEMAND A 10 YEAR NAP

PoJQyFJ.gif

So which one is it? Because honestly until Caliban actually stated in his war declaration that "This, is SPARTA!" It seemed you meant to attack BK for their actions but must have accidentally been clicking Cornerstone?

They probably didn't even write that declaration intentionally, as it's one of the preloaded ones that are randomly generated. :P

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Why alpha won't take these terms is beyond me. Well...I guess that's just the only thing they have left to lose: 14 days of war. I have to say, we make the best war declarations :lol:

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

That's interesting, it wasn't until your alliance's 26th declaration on Cornerstone that there was a mention of being in defense of Sparta, the rest of it was in relations to whatever the OOC garbage is. 

On top of this, it wasn't until WE mentioned that you attacked us, that you decided to publicly announce you were honoring an MDP.

These forums aren't the best place to convey information anymore. Plus I felt it was pretty obvious what was happening after you attacked Sparta.  Your own allies say all I do is lie, so i thought it might be confusing to post a DoW.  :lol:

You assume they are mutually exclusive. Or that main reason doesn't also have supplemental ones that make it even more compelling.  It's not like I haven't been outspoken in my opposition for the reasons BK attacked NPO - that viewpoint carries over to your alliance for defending what I find to be OOC reasons for a war.  I will have my opinion of why this war was started and you can have yours.  :)  If you don't care to see your opponents viewpoint, right or wrong, then you will be ruled by groupthink.

C: You have not been at war with us for the last two days so that claim is already faulty. But that number counts in Sparta damage who have been destroying our upper tier. Making the actual damage you do by jumping on us less of worry since we can rebuild those of us you are attacking rather easy.

There is that too. t$ kinda already did that for us in the war you guys are somehow still fighting.

C: I said in the last 2 days, not for the last two days. I could say this was the dmg we did to CS in the last 1000 years and those numbers would be the same. Also go check the warscreens - we declared war on you, early on the 17th and when I posted war stats(late 18th), it was about 2 days/48 hours give or take a few hours.

Yes, we are somehow still fighting when tS told everyone we were dead and couldn't deal you $500+m in infra dmg.

-edited back in-

Alpha is not discussing your terms anywhere and if you want to present Alpha terms you can PM me here or in-game, but we are currently not interested in any terms with CS that do not involve peacing out Sparta. 

[OOC]If some of your IC terms are not OOC allowed, they will be handled by moderation.[/OOC]

Edited by Placentica

Our DoWs are great I admit but Roz Wei's DoW for this war is by far my favorite.

• Upvote 3

UQllJcz.png?2

[OOC]If some of your IC terms are not OOC allowed, they will be handled by moderation.[/OOC]

Awe I didn't realize a term is OOC :lol:

You are starting to overuse the term OOC, and frankly it's quite annoying but oh well!

Edited by Riza Hawkeye

PoJQyFJ.gif