Infinite Captcha Redirection

Kosonome

When I try entering inside one city page, I'm redirected to /human/ page, that reloads to the same page like 20 times and then shows the captcha. After solving captcha, it redirects to /human/ page again and starts reloading the same page more 32 times. I cannot change my city improvements :c

I use Firefox here, so I installed a new Chrome here and same things happens. :c

Edit: I noted this not happens in test server too.

In the view-source of the page, I noticed in the ends I get a <meta> refresh tag, damn.

meta.png

Edited by Koso

• Administrators

I've got a partial fix for this released to the live server, but will get a "proper" fix done and ready for the test server and Sheepy to verify at some point today.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

I've got a partial fix for this released to the live server, but will get a "proper" fix done and ready for the test server and Sheepy to verify at some point today.

Fix has been deployed to the test server. If people want to test it and let me know it's fixed now, I'll deploy it to the production server. Else I'll wait a day then release it. Or get Alex to.

• Administrators

Ss23's fix has been pushed live, looks like the result of a typo on my part. Sorry about that.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Why did we need constant captchas sprinkled throughout the game. Baseball and trade I totally get, but who is boting in to build cities or look at alliance scores?

*Raises hand.*

Well, the cities part at least. I had my own versions of bulk infra/land purchases and improvement swapping that have been/will be obsoleted by recent/upcoming changes.

RollSheepy.png