Stats for the stats god!

Zoot

So, someone was like "Why there be no stats?  :( ", so here are some stats.

But first! A graphs, because a pictures tells a trillion words or something:

Dawy5Ra.png

Now you may be saying "that can't be right, where are the spikes from alliances joining in?" and you're right. To avoid having the graphs spike all over the place I've made it so that when a new alliance joins their score for that day is added to their side for the previous days. This means that the graph gives a more accurate representation of the damage taken without being polluted by latecomers. 

Also it's BK side and UPN side because they were the largest alliances on their side when things kicked off.

Now I'm not going to do a list of alliances and how they've changed, that's too much effort and I'm lazy. What I am gonna do is post highlights! Everyone likes a good highlight!

Lets start with some highlights from a couple of days ago, since they're nice and stuff:

From the start of the war till Wednesday UPN had lost more score than the entire BK side combined. As had NPO. This has since changed so now they've only lost a little more than 2/3 the score of the entire other side...each. Oh and Rose also holds that honor.

In terms of percentages we have a clear high flier in NPO with a 55% score loss. In comparison the high flier on the BK-side is t$ with a 26% score loss.

As for the sides, the UPN side has lost 30% of their initial score while the BK side has lost a little more than 10%.

That's all we have time for now! Check back whenever I get bored for more stats!

NOTE: The numbers are taken from the ingame graph thingy because easy. Also I take no responsibilities for potential mistakes I may have made. 

PS: Let me know what you think of getting your stats in a less number heavy, less serious way and if enough of you !@#$ I might give a damn  :lol:

yo stop doing stats and do your other job m8

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Guest Curufinwe

it is cute when the masters pretend to treat the peons as equals.

It's cute when an AA with over 100 members can't manage to launch more than a dozen counters during the first 12 hours of a war. Keep at it though - that 20 or so infra damage you're doing with your daily allotment of ships will undoubtedly bring my nation to its knees if you just buckle down and waste more steel.

hey we all cute mkay?

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

it is cute when the masters pretend to treat the peons as equals.

Who do you mean are the peons? Because if it's BK, those peons are totally trashing you...

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs