British MP stabbed and shot to death by fascist terrorist

Spite

This wasn't even an attack for Christianity.

Most "Christian" terrorists are cult members, people who don't go to church at all or rarely, or are high off their balls.

By the way, the KKK isn't a "Christian" terror group at all. It goes against literally everything that Jesus teaches. So they don't count.

Religion or intent is irrelevant on that to them as any terrorist "Culturally Christian" (So any !@#$ WHITE MALES even if Atheist, Hispanics being also included in that number if they do bad things as we know) == Islamic Terrorist. It's a common tactic to bring about a false equivalency so they can push their cultural relativism (absolute nonsense) belief which is used to defend Islam. Islamic culture is not barbaric with their terrorist attacks (and all the rest) because look that !@#$ WHITE MALE killed some person too so their culture is equal to ours. Another tactic is to make mention of corruption in politics and corporate corruption resulting in people's deaths and such and state "YOU SAY WE'RE BETTER THAN THEM WHEN THIS HAPPENS!?" because Islamic countries are so non-corrupt and their leaders paragons of virtue apparently. Not that such a thing is even relevant to begin with. 

• Upvote 1

How do you know he is Christian, he might be Muslim,or atheist.

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Apparently had mental health problems and had some Nazi materials, though was apparently fond of a mixed race relative. Apparently, having mental health issues he hated that while money was sent to Europe and help to "Syrians", the help he needed was being cut. It's true of course, they certainly do care more about virtue signalling with refugees than a mentally ill !@#$ing WHITE MALE and it's terrible this is how it went (if this is the case) but oh well. If the MPs had some character they'd invest in mental health (ironically he'll get more help now), but instead they'll use this to politic for Remain and of course to protect themselves. Saw in the Guardian on the day that this came about because, "an environment of hatred against politicians had been fermented". No love, corrupt uncaring politicians deserve to be hated and scorned, every single Red Tory especially. A death while tragic doesn't change that basic fact. 

Conservatives have vowed to not contest the election because it's good PR and they stand no hope anyway. Husband of the deceased might take the seat. 

• Upvote 1

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrorise the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged. [8:60]

You [believers] are more fearful within their breasts than Allah . That is because they are a people who do not understand.

[59:13]

The Great Scholar Ê¿AbdullÄh Ê¿AzzÄm said:

“We are terrorists and terror is an obligation in the book of Allah. Let the West and East know that we are terrorists and we strike fear!â€

Yeah. Kinda scary. Very creepy.

• Upvote 1

13428548_1690628017856283_26580486340968

Not exactly, the difference is one is usually a lone wolf with mental problems and other is an ideology shared by over a billion people that some interpret in its original form from 1400 years ago. Islamic countries are terrible, we can't say all the people are mental because of their crappy views. 

• Upvote 4

IpHGyGc.png

Yeah, let's convert another topic into a "gun control vs gun rights" debate.

Yeah, after all we've only had like 20 Muslim and cuck topics in the last week. Not including the topics that turned into Muslim and cuck topics.

I get it. I got it a long time ago, like 9:11 ago. Muslims will spoil your shit. Just like all other trashy people from all other races and religions. I'm a cuck for what, for not wanting to forcefully reform a religion? And not wanting to force people to desegregate? You realize these are fundamental rights? I get the problems that multiculturalism poses. Not even considering the whole NWO dimension. Doesn't mean you can impose a special set of laws on one race. Whatever you propose to change legal Muslim citizens must also apply to all. So, what do you propose? Or is this just populist nationalistic rhetoric?

Yeah, after all we've only had like 20 Muslim and cuck topics in the last week. Not including the topics that turned into Muslim and cuck topics.

I get it. I got it a long time ago, like 9:11 ago. Muslims will spoil your shit. Just like all other trashy people from all other races and religions. I'm a cuck for what, for not wanting to forcefully reform a religion? And not wanting to force people to desegregate? You realize these are fundamental rights? I get the problems that multiculturalism poses. Not even considering the whole NWO dimension. Doesn't mean you can impose a special set of laws on one race. Whatever you propose to change legal Muslim citizens must also apply to all. So, what do you propose? Or is this just populist nationalistic rhetoric?

Well actually Muslims want special laws for themselves, there's irony here. 

IpHGyGc.png

Well actually Muslims want special laws for themselves, there's irony here.

Ultimate irony would be to have inflicted on them their own laws so they see how special "god's law" is. An extra tax on them, restrictions on their relationships, that sort of thing. What ugly things they want and do but if they like 'em so much then hey, perhaps it'd be good.

Pretty sure this is a, "Look those guys who speak out against Muslims are Nazis" thread.

??? You're actually completely incorrect. The nature of citizenship to begin with is unequal, discrimatory, citizens ultimately are supposed to have more rights and be valued more by the state but of course due to globalism (this always goes back to globalism) there has been a systematic effort, all in the name of "equality" of course to try and reverse that to the point a lot of people feel you're actually often treated better if you aren't a citizen. 

In reality if for example, and I'm not proposing this, just stating something extreme so you get the point, if say you put a law that only citizens inhabit the north of a country for example... thats perfectly acceptable. As long as citizenship doesn't have any race blocks it ain't racist or anything either.

Edited by Rozalia

Remember how everyone was like "lol no britain first was a lie" and it turned out he was a literal fascist terrorist and you were all wrong?

Oh wait no now it's "mental disorders" lmao

Keep on spinning 

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Remember how everyone was like "lol no britain first was a lie" and it turned out he was a literal fascist terrorist and you were all wrong?

Oh wait no now it's "mental disorders" lmao

Keep on spinning 

Except Britain First, as in the organisation exists and we all know that. Some reading comprehension please.

The man has mental health issues, this is known, there is no spinning. 

So when Brown people start screaming they're loyal to ISIS they are terrorists, but when white people scream they're loyal to a far right group and they have links to various neo-nazi groups they're mentally ill and it's our fault for not investing in mental health? So blind. I guess it makes you a cuck to suggest that white people could ever be wrong, or terrorists.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

So when Brown people start screaming they're loyal to ISIS they are terrorists, but when white people scream they're loyal to a far right group and they have links to various neo-nazi groups they're mentally ill and it's our fault for not investing in mental health? So blind. I guess it makes you a cuck to suggest that white people could ever be wrong, or terrorists.

You're being dishonest again Dishonest Spite.

You're taking a statement from when the crime was fresh and all the facts were not known to claim that hypocrisy occurred, this from the mouth of the biggest hypocrite present to make it all the better. The group are known to be a bunch of thugs and all round bad people, that much is certain. However assassinations aren't exactly their thing and even though the words "Britain First" was included in a shout does not exactly mean they ordered it, it seems like it was "Put Britain First" also. Such a thing does not equate with a man pledging allegiance to ISIS. 

You're once again going for the " !@#$ WHITE MALE!" line of attack I see. I oppose Nazism, and I oppose ethnic stances on such matters such as Nationalism and you know this, you know this well, but regardless you will lie. Beyond that you've also once again tried to push the angle that I do not blame white people for anything, because I'm some sort of mean old ( !@#$ WHITE MALE!) racist. As I told you last time, people like you are to me far more detestably than the majority of Muslims. Those Muslims are just one of many tools, tools wielded by fellows like your Saint Tony and all of his ilk.

• Upvote 1

I believed he seeked mental health help like the day before. The cuckoldy is strong in this one Rozaila. 

I forget where I mentioned it but Islam has a large inbred population with low IQ's, its hard to say if someone is mentally ill as the religion itself is somewhat mentally ill. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

So what you're saying Roz is that we shouldn't take the actions of tiny minority of nutters to represent a whole demographic group? Glad we got that one sorted.

Lightning you're just a racist. You just suggested that Muslims are intellectually inferior due to inbreeding, and that is racism.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Lightning you're just a racist. You just suggested that Muslims are intellectually inferior due to inbreeding, and that is racism.

Islam isn't a race, your logic is quite weird. 

1+1=2, Muslims like to inbreed and that has results. Are we at the point where inbreeding is acceptable because of cultural diversity? 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

So what you're saying Roz is that we shouldn't take the actions of tiny minority of nutters to represent a whole demographic group? Glad we got that one sorted.

I don't care for your little gotchas with how if certain words are contained in a sentence then it must mean X. I was clear what I meant and you know it. 

If you want to equate the two thinking you can use it to push your vile views then thats fine, if you really want to equate Nazism and Islam, perfectly fine. Not all Nazis are after all violent, only a "tiny minority", yet their ideology is stamped down quite heavily, done so because you could say the "Conservative" part of their ideology is still very much wrong. In regards to Islam it's quite the same but they are "protected people" instead. One is an irrelevance, the other quite an ailment. We should thus treat both the same, yes? Like I said, I do not care for these games of yours. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

!@#$ this damned Europe, Western European gone full cuckoldry and it will turned into Caliphated Islamic States soon no matter what. Europe is dead!

The only last hope is Trump in United States of America if he elected, if he lost his damned vote to that filthy rat Hillary I'm sure I'll not taking another damned English session but start learning Russian instead. At least Russia ain't cucked. And I don't wanna see my 5 years experience in English into the trash!

Edited by lizard noob

This was all very close to home for me. Always tragic when soembody is killed, especially with a young family and so much life ahead of them.

Quite happy to say, though, that these are far from common-place instances. Lunatics with guns aren't something we should abide.

• Upvote 2

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

It's not a Muslim thing, it's a cultural thing.

(See Afghanistan and Pakistan)

Also, Spite, Nationalism =/= racism. For !@#$'s sake.

Yeah but most of it happens in Islamic countries, especially in the Arabian peninsula as well. 

Schematic representation of consanguineous marriage rates worldwide12978_2009_Article_70_Fig1_HTML.jpg

IpHGyGc.png

This thread has gone out of control and is/was headed in a dangerous direction. Insulting and disrespecting a group due to a minority in a group is against the forum rules. We want you guys to debate, discuss, and etc. but instead of attacking the post and posting an educated and well thought out response, some have resorted to throwing insults, disrespect, and possibly hatred. This will not be tolerated. Discuss and debate. Attack the post, not the player or a group and discussions like these can actually happen but this post has not gone in that direction. Everyone in this topic, consider this a verbal warning and this topic will be locked to deter further rule violation. I apologize to anyone that this may cause an inconvenience to.

THREAD LOCKED BY ALICE/FOUR

tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif
Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC