Storm Division's First Announcement! DoE

Qum

I don't care if we lose you we can always be allies other alliance that wants us because they saw what we did for BoC and we honored our MDP with them well let's just say we helped a friend. 

Listen, I hate politics. I honestly do, but please. You did not "honor" a MDP with them. You openly declared war on another alliance BoC declared on. A MDP states you will come to their defense if they were attacked which is what they had with you.. You are thinking of a MAP ( does anyone really use them here?) which you did not have with BoC. You betrayed Rose to assist another alliance you werent force to fight with due to a MAP. Now burn.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

oh well the government told me BoC was attacked and we should defend them, so they told us we activate the MDP with them, and by the government I mean over all of the SD's gov. 

and I don't think what Zayden did is wrong but I think next time we should think over it. 

Also, Im not sure if sketchy posted it or not, but I have clear proof that Zayden stated he will think about stopping the attacks on NAC and talk to the rest of his government. He had a choice to pick BoC or Rose and at that time, he picked BoC. At that point, he was an enemy and everything connected to us and SD was terminated.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I don't care if we lose you we can always be allies other alliance that wants us because they saw what we did for BoC and we honored our MDP with them well let's just say we helped a friend.

Yeah, I don't know about that, honoring a MDP over a protectorate is not exactly the smartest move FA-wise, and people prefer to Ally alliances that are at minimum, competent, which you don't appear to be. If I was another alliance, I would never consider allying you, your betrayal to Rose just shows how shitty of an Ally you would be.

• Upvote 1

oh well the government told me BoC was attacked and we should defend them, so they told us we activate the MDP with them, and by the government I mean over all of the SD's gov. 

Your government is lying to you my friend. 

Take a look at the conflicts page, the earliest war declared was the 15th by yourself and there were no NAC attacks on you before that

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1051&display=war

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=637&display=war

Edited by Ibnar
  • Upvote 1

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

wait he said Rose did not even give us a choice and they stopped the treaty and started to attack our members. 

No no we gave you a choice. Your government decided for you behind close doors. Great government there. Not thinking whats best for them, or even understanding what a MDP is.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

well your other members are losing so I won't say that! We will get you someday! 

No, I'm personally rolling your members as we speak, and you'll be hard pressed to find any rose members who are losing to SD. You should also note that meanwhile as durmij rightly said, you have a activity level of around 30. Of that, about 12 are militarised, so... good luck making us burn :)

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Oh well this is going to be very bad  

No no. It will be good. I mean. Good for one of us. Let your government know they should work there image a little more. :3 Also, cause im nice, just roll over. Dont even try to fight back. We know your alliance wont last long.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Oh well this is going to be very bad   

I see now that you are just as much a victim of the treachery of your government than we are. This is unfortunate, you seem like a nice guy.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

This is extremely baffling behaviour all round now that more of the details are on the table. I don't see any positive behaviour anywhere on Storm Division's end, even the NAC hit if you see it as aiding an ally considering they folded the moment someone looked at them.

Wow, you know you have an irrational hatred of Rose when the former Mensan/ current Syndicatian agrees with Rose and Steve and you still try to spin it. But yeah, even with the 6 real alliances on us, I doubt they will make us surrender.

To be fair, Buorhann was exiled from Mensa because he lacked adequate fighting ability. So I reject the label of former Mensan. 

• Upvote 1

To be fair, Buorhann was exiled from Mensa because he lacked adequate fighting ability. So I reject the label of former Mensan. 

It should now be noted that Rozalia, of all people, has now agreed (not really but sort of) with our side. 

Edited by Ibnar

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Wow, you know you have an irrational hatred of Rose when the former Mensan/ current Syndicatian agrees with Rose and Steve and you still try to spin it. But yeah, even with the 6 real alliances on us, I doubt they will make us surrender.

I didn't even see this quote was about me till Vanek quoted it.

To be fair, I don't agree with Steve ( Or rather I limit myself on reading his replies, so maybe I did and I just don't know it? ).  I also never hated Rose as an alliance, only the incompetence of Pubbie while he was a leader.  Never had a issue with Keegoz ( As far as I can remember ) and I get along with quite a few folks in Rose.

• Downvote 1

You know its true, noob.

I'll leak something from Syndicate boards:

It's top sekrit stuff and I'm going to push this plan forward.

f236o3D.jpg

Now that there's a date and a lead, go forth and do detective work. Then you guys can tar and feather the person I leaked~

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

So it appears there is some trash posting from some of our members. Let me be clear: Storm Division as an alliance does not approve of derogatory posts from our members towards other alliances, even if we are currently undergoing lots of hostility in the form of mutual raiding (bordering on all out war).

We do indeed desire for a peaceful end state to this current conflict, and Rose's leaders have been contacted by me personally in order to restart peace talks on a more positive note.

• Upvote 1

I'll leak something from Syndicate boards:

It's top sekrit stuff and I'm going to push this plan forward.

f236o3D.jpg

Now that there's a date and a lead, go forth and do detective work. Then you guys can tar and feather the person I leaked~

Lets go, throwing down!

• Upvote 1